• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To The Pacific, To The Atlantic, and, The Taunted

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the West Coast. They started by dropping two of three in San Fransisco, then won two of three in San Diego, before dropping two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home on a Sunday night to begin a nine game homestand.
For many years, Mitch, who had many sides to his personality, and was always somewhat more secure in his masculinity than many of his teammates, had always had no problem with, and in fact took pleasure from, being Naomi's submissive, during sex and tickling. Many times, during foreplay, Naomi would don a black leather outfit, tie Mitch to the bed, and tickle the daylights out of him, until he achieved a massive erection. Once that occurred, she would then untie her submissive, and the couple would have hot sex like there was no tomorrow.
This development, along with the fact that Naomi made more money than Mitch in most years, mainly in the winter time, when she did movies, often made Mitch the target of ribbing, abit good naturedly, from his teammates.
The subject came up on Tuesday night in the clubhouse, before a game with Washington, at which time, Mitch defused the proceedings. "I dont give a rat's ass if she makes more money than I do, or that I'm her submissive. All of the money is both hers and mine anyway, and such, so it really doesnt matter. It's for the couple, and for the family. As for the sex, if her being the dom at times enhances our sex life, more power to her. Trust me, there are plenty of times that Iam the dom, and I tickle the daylights out of her, until she's nearly ready to wet herself. What you guys are saying just doesnt matter" Mitch said.
That night, after a 2-1 loss to the Nationals, Mitch lied at the foot of the bed, watching TV, while Naomi's bare feet stuck out from under the covers. Naomi kept rubbing his back with her foot, trying to be understanding:"You shouldnt give a shit what those taunting idiots say. We both know how it is. We are partners, and it really doesnt matter who makes more money, and if you are the submissive at times. Hell, if you wanted to get rope, tie me up, and tickle my feet all night tonight, I'd say fine, because I love you so much. What we do in our marriage isnt their business. Fuck them all" Naomi said. Mitch went up to the head of the bed, and kissed Naomi:"Do you know how absolutely amazing you are? I dont have an ego, Nai, you know that. I mean, yes, I love to tickle you, and tie you up, but it isnt the only thing in our marriage. The most important thing is that we are happy, and whatever they think, as you said, fuck them" Mitch said. After the meaningful conversation, Mitch did in fact, tie Naomi up, and tickle the daylights out of her bare feet.
The next night, the series with Washington continued, with Mitch hitting a long homerun, to support Gil Bellows, 4-1. The team won the series on Thursday, with Charlize Theron firing a two hitter, in a 4-0 whitewashing.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. After a 5-4 loss by Neve Campbell in the opener, the fifth starter came up big on Saturday, pitching eight shutout innings, in a game the Good Guys would eventually win, 1-0. Kate Hudson went to the hill on Sunday afternoon. She was at top form, striking out seventeen, and firing a one hitter, in a 3-0 blanking of Philly.
The Reds would conclude the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and allowed but three hits over six innings, shutting out the Reds over that time. The bullpen allowed a couple of runs later, but the Good Guys came away with a 4-2 win. Charlize Theron went to the mound on Tuesday. She kept the team in the game, departing tied 3-3 after six. The bullpen imploded in the late innings, as the team suffered an 8-5 defeat. Neve Campbell went to the mound on Wednesdat afternoon in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand. This time, she was at the top of her game, scattering four hits, and striking out ten over eight innings. With help from Naomi and Duff in the ninth, Neve gained credit for a 3-1 Good Guy triumph that completed a six and three homestand. The dominant/submissive issue had not made Mitch a happy man, but he knew that whatever he and Naomi decided to do in their bedroom, was nobody's business anyway.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. As repayment for the taunting, instead of there being a featured lee, Mitch would serve as the featured ler, tickling the daylights out of every female member of the team, (Except Naomi, whom he could get his hands on privately anyway) and any woman in the fetish club who he could get his hands on. Hilary Duff, one of Mitch's chief taunters about this dom/sub issue, was tied hands and feet to the bed, naked, in the middle of the fetish club, as Mitch came over to her, with an evil grin on his face: "So, make fun of me for being a submissive, huh, little bitch? You are now going to pay for that!" He said evily. Mitch then began by running his fingers on Duff's neck, as she giggled, and her head shifted from side to side:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Then, Mitch attacked Hilary's pits, getting on pit with his fingers, and another with a feather he had in his hand, as Duff jerked, and flailed her arms:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOO! Moving down, Mitch tickled Hilary's sides, counting her ribs up and down, and her belly, making spider motions over her belly with his ten fingers:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! After tickling her down her inner thighs, and behind her knees, Mitch then went to work on his favorite spot, the feet. He attacked Hilary's feet, and inbetween her toes, with his ten fingers, and then proceeded to use a feather on her feet, sawing it under, and inbetween her toes. Additionally, he used a vibrating electric massager, and then his tounge, on her soles, as he sucked her toes one by one. Hilary was ready to go out of her mind! She jerked violently at her restraints, flexing her toes hard, and wiggling them wildly, as she begged for mercy, and squeals erupted from her:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG IAM SO SORRY I MADE FUN OF YOU! PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I GIVE UP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Finally, Mitch stopped the tickling, and Hilary was untied.
So, it had been another successful homestand on field, and Mitch, after some taunting, had proven his dominant side off field with the tickle torture of his friend and teammate, Hilary Duff. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

well Mitchell sure showed hillary who was the dominant one. i love his dominant side. please write more showing it please? lol. anyway another great installment and thanks for explaining about sean young. you know i wuv you anyway xoxo

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Thank you for the praise, isabeau. It is appreciated. Okay, I will be sure to write more stories about Mitch's dominant side. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Good to see the return of the Good Guys. It is also nice to see Mitch take the taunting in stride. He is a lucky man no matter what the others believe. Great story, look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thanks, Mr Darwin. Your praise is appreciated sir. As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back