• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Alert! - Dancing with the Stars

Brad_is_tklsh

TMF Novice
From reading threads on this board for a while I know there are tons of Stacy Kiebler fans.....well, all will get their wish. I saw a promo for the show where a hand is on her side and she jumps..she then says something like, "whoa, that tickled."

.....at last....... :cat:

Premieres Thursday on ABC. I went to the official website and looked around but unfortunately the promo Brad mentions is not there, there's another commercial for the show, but not this particular promo.

and....I guess now is when all the footfans start complaining, heheh (just kidding, just joshin' ya!)

Last edited:
I can verify that promo as I saw it tonight 1/2/05 as well. I came here to post about it and saw I was late, but can at least say someone else has seen it. Really short in the commercial, but maybe it is something that will cause a problem with her partner and get played out...One(when I say one I mean this forum as a whole of course) can hope!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back