• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Count Duckula /mm feet info

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
For those interested, Sometime today I will hopefully have a clip made of the tickling feet scene when they are in their tent. If I am downloading the correct episode on emule right now. Hopefully by mid to late afternoon it will be posted.

Scene info: Count Duckula and Igor get their soles tickled by sticks when they are sleeping in their tent.
:bouncybou

I'll make a clip as soon as it finishes downloading. No guarantees it will be today. One pitfall of Emule is that you need someone who has it online. Right now noone is online. :idontwann :( :mad: :D

In the meantime, someone could buy the 1st or 2nd season from eBay and make a clip of their own and post it. It is going to take a while to download it from emule. :wavingguy :bouncybou :D :couch: :woot: :jester:

if I recall, it was only the count himself that was getting tickled

episode title

Bloodsucking Fruit Bats of the Lower Amazon. I'm 100% sure thats it

Could it be this episode too:
"Jungle Duck"

The Count decides to search for a lost African temple and its treasures after he buys a set of encyclopedias.
:xpulcy:

Here's an idea, stop using emule.

Move up to BitTorrent.

I'm downloading it right now, and unlike the trash you enjoy using, it's not "taking forever." :p

What site did you find the clip at? :happyfloa :upsidedow :p :bubble: :dogpile: :bowing:

That would be awesome if you uploaded it, i haven't seen it in ages, since the show was still on, that was a loooooooooooooong time ago. and i think it was just the count getting tickled, like somebody mentioned above.

I downloaded Jungle Duck, but I didn't find any tickling in it.

Any idea which episode it is?
Sorry, but I have no intention of downloading the entire series. I'm only interested in the one episode.

someone up above posted that they were 100% sure that the title was:

Bloodsucking Fruit Bats of the Lower Amazon

your welcome, and double thank you, if you can find the episode and upload the clip. ;)

Don't worry, I had it the same time I found the torrent for Count Duckula.

Now the only problem is waiting for it to finish downloading.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back