• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot massage in a restaurant

christine1010

TMF Regular
I was reading a story in the true tickling stories section a second ago and it reminded me of a moment I experienced last summer. It happened during the same vacation I wrote a story about some 2-3 weeks ago.

We were sitting on a restaurant terrace right at the sea, I was wearing a tank top, very short and low cut shorts and my bare feet were placed in slippers. Just imagine it: warm summer night, half-empty restaurant, waves murmur, light breeze is blowing ... It makes me feel go back there right away ... Anyway, it was very romantic, I just noticed my husband was getting bored a bit. He hates waiting for the food in restaurants so I decided to help him out and put my bare foot in his lap under the table and put the most innocent look on my face. He immediately started smiling.
"Hey, look what we have here", he said and gave me a quick tickle on the sole. My reaction was quick, I tried to pull back.
"Don't tickle me, just make me feel good", I said.
"OK, I will caress different areas of your foot and you will tell me how pleasant it is. We'll use the scale from 1 to 5." Being married to an IT guy forces me to use digits more often than I would do myself ...

He explored the sole area very thoroughly. I started with some 2's and 3's on his scale, but the longer he caressed the foot the more sensitive it seemed to become. He combined the caressing with quick tickles ... When he touched my toes, I only whispered "four". He spent some time there and then moved a bit up to my ankle and I had to say "five, just stop it now!".

He looked at me and said: "Why stop when we finally found a five spot?". He held my foot firmly and kept touching my ankle, then got back to my sole and toes and then my ankle again. I was about to start purring or moaning so I said "stop, because it is too pleasant and I don't want to experience this in a restaurant". Do you think he stopped? No way, he kept doing it. And again he tickled me there and then caressed and then tickled and ... After some time I finally managed to pull my foot out of his trap. I was breathing a little bit heavier than people sitting in a restaurant normally do and my face turned red.

I would say it lasted for about 5 minutes. It was really very pleasant but I would prefer less public place next time ...

what a sweet story, Christine, thanks for posting it <<<<----

I have a feeling.......

I have a feeling that the public place is part of what heightened the sensations. Now, imagine, I have about my better half, if your guy had one foot a someone else you like had the other foot for that 5 minutes period. The food couldn't get there soon enough, I imagine. Nice bit of remembering. Thanks.

A cute anecdote, Christine. I enjoyed reading it, and I hope you share many more of them.

Glad you liked it, guys. Public places ... My husband loves doing "things" to me in public, I would say he suffers the "partner exhibicionist" disease as he likes to tickle, caress or show me off in public. The following little story describes him perfectly:

It happened on the same vacation last summer. We were out at the sea for a walk and he just said "let's take a picture of ourselves". So he set the auto-shoot function of the camera, ran to me and stood behind me. I raised my hands and hugged him around his neck not expecting any crime that was coming, he held me in my waist. Right before the camera shot us he quickly pulled my t-shirt up above my bare breasts ... I was so surprised I froze for a second and then just said "OMG" and pulled it down quickly!!! People on the restaurant terrace that was about 30 metres away started a big applause. So that's my crazy husband.

Awesome true stories, Christine! Thanks for sharing them. Your husband is one lucky man. Happy New Year to you both. :)

Very cute

It appears that you both have a terrific sense of playfulness in your life. I'm sure you are a blessing to those friends you share time with in your everyday life. Your pretty good for those of us that only know the extra-terrestrial side of you, lol. Thanks again.

christine1010 said:
... My husband loves doing "things" to me in public, I would say he suffers the "partner exhibicionist" disease as he likes to tickle, caress or show me off in public.
In that case, how about posting some pics of your soles? BTW - if you do decide to post pics, I really enjoy suntan-shade stocking covered soles the best.

I enjoy reading your tales. Please post some more when you have time. Oh yes, and thank your husband for me.

sole seeker said:
In that case, how about posting some pics of your soles? BTW - if you do decide to post pics, I really enjoy suntan-shade stocking covered soles the best.

I enjoy reading your tales. Please post some more when you have time. Oh yes, and thank your husband for me.

Posting pictures of my feet is the least I can do to be a bit useful in this forum and this is not the first request I received ... I am just not feeling well at the moment so as soon as I recover I will have the pictures made and will post them ( if somebody assists me with posting).

Last edited:
Hope you feel better very soon

Here is hoping you get to feel better real soon. Both so that yuo may have more stories to tell and so that you are just more happy. I'm sure your husband is very proud to want to show you off in public. It appears he has a good partner in you, proud of you and you have a great personality and very fun loving. Feel better and thanks again.

PokeyinMich said:
Here is hoping you get to feel better real soon. Both so that yuo may have more stories to tell and so that you are just more happy. I'm sure your husband is very proud to want to show you off in public. It appears he has a good partner in you, proud of you and you have a great personality and very fun loving. Feel better and thanks again.

ahhh so unlike my husband who doesnt want me to show off in public at all. sighs. and great story Christine as always i enjoy reading your experiences.

isabeau

Thanks to both of you, I wish I was a better writer, it's easier for me to show my body off than to write a story ... :twohugs: . I have a couple of really crazy tickling stories especially from my teenage years but I am not sure if I should post them - first: I am a bit ashamed I was that crazy and second: some of them will be hard to believe they are really true.

It looks like my husband is proud of me, at least he always says "if you were ugly I wouldn't do it". The less dressed I am the better for him , he says "it improves my blood circulation ..." or "it's so easy for you to make me happy, just take off your bra ...". When we go out and I wear short thin white t-shirt without bra - my size is D by the way ... - he is the happiest man in the world. What bothers me sometimes is he is not jealous at all! He has no problem to tie me up in tiny panties only and bring other guys to tickle me till I ... let's say till I wish I had drunk less before ( I am not into it but I can handle it). He videotapes most of our tickle actions and I am sure if his face hadn't been visible there he would sell them. Our life is not boring :bunny:

Good for you both

Makes an older man like me wish I was an extra-terrestrial. I don't know about being much of a torturer but I sure do enjoy being very playful and helping your husband would be a priviledge for anyone. If you ever share those stories we would surely enjoy. If not, its nice to have you here and talking. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back