• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacey Keibler gets tickled (taper's alert!)

good point about putting her name in the title of the thread, guess i need to work on my marketing skills :)

Brad_is_tklsh said:
good point about putting her name in the title of the thread, guess i need to work on my marketing skills :)

Nah dude! You're the best! Thanks for posting it in the first place, you're a hero to many!!

i just wanted to be on the safe side! ;)

I watched the entire segment around when Stacy danced (her behind the scenes footage, practice, her live performance, and then receiving her score backstage), and I didn't see anything like that happen. That's not to say it didn't happen at another point in the show, but it did not happen during her segment.

Did anyone actually see it occur during the program itself Thursday? Because if not, it's possible we'll see it as backstage footage on a future episode.

Mimi

I taped this and didn't see any tickling either Meems. Very disappointing! I suppose the preview commercial showing her getting tickled was like a movie trailer...yeah, it was filmed but it doesn't necessarily get into the finished product. They just wanted to trick all us tickle-hounds into watching. Ehhh...it worked.

So far I have taped both episodes (the Friday one as well) and besides the fact that the show is horrible....I havent seen anything.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back