• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Request: The Wizard of Oz/Dorothy

Chris888

I'd love to read any stories involving Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz getting sock tickled!

I'd prefer it if she is wearing white ankle socks (especially ones with lacy cuffs) and the ruby slippers, and for the story to include lots of bondage.

Maybe she could get captured by The Wicked Witch of the West and tickle tortured to try to make her remove the ruby slippers. She could be forced to kick her shoes off. She could be tickled down the sides of her shoes, or through holes in her shoes. After she's kicked her shoes off, she could get tickled some more for some other reason!

I especially like stories that include lots of pre-tickling detail, especially lots of detail regarding the bondage.

Dorothy and the Witch

When Dorothy awoke, she found herself sprawled out, face up, on her bed. Except for her panties, the girl was naked. The Wicked Witch had applied restraints to her wrists and ankles.

Most people feared the Wicked Witch because of her reputed use of tickle torture. She was said to be a truly fiendish tickler, driven by a powerful tickle fetish.

Her eyes narrowed as she surveyed the girl before her. Knowing that Dorothy was ticklish, she took dark pleasure in having her naked and helpless.

She eyed Dorothy’s naked body with undisguised relish. It was obvious that the Witch was delighting in thoughts of tickling the daylights out of the girl.

She deftly drew her nails across the girl’s terribly ticklish tummy, making her laugh uncontrollably. “Tickle-tickle-tickle!” she taunted.

“What a lovely commotion you make!” she laughed.

She pressed into her tummy with her thumbs, and wriggled them to create a deep tickling effect. Dorothy bellowed hysterically.

Then the Witch rhythmically squeezed Dorothy's thighs above the girl’s knees with gusto, making her roar with laughter.

Dorothy cried out as the Witch skillfully tickled her underarms. “Kitchee-kitchee-koo!” the Witch taunted, seeing how exceptionally ticklish Dorothy’s underarms were.

Then the Witch playfully tickled her feet. “No! Please! Not my feet!” she cried out.
But the Witch began a merciless foot-tickling assault, accompanied by “Kooch-kooch-kooch!”

The Witch skillfully held back Dorothy’s toes with the heels of her hands to stretch her soles smooth, while she backed her nails down her soles devilishly. Dorothy went wild, and screamed with riotous laughter.

Then the Witch started gently biting the girl’s toes, bringing forth peals of hysterical laughter from the girl. “Oh, yummy! How I love this!“

Next, she started tickling Dorothy’s ribs vigorously, while regaling her with “Itchee-kitchee-kitchee!
Oh, what fun!”

Dorothy squealed as the Witch deftly tickled her breasts. “Look at the pretty worm squirm!”

The Witch devilishly tickled Dorothy’s tummy. She wiggled her torso as much as the bonds would allow, and wailed with frenzied laughter.

“My, what a ticklish tummy you have!” the Witch teased.

When she attacked Dorothy’s super-ticklish belly button, the girl went ballistic. The Witch could not help but laugh at her antics.

“Oh, this is so cruel! Please stop!” she begged. “Itchee-kitchee-koo!” the Witch replied.

The Witch continued her tickling assault with cruel mirthfulness.

“Ahahahaahahah! Please! NooooooahahahahaahahI Ahha! I can't stand it! Ahahaahahaa,” Dorothy cried. “Goochee-goochee-goo!” the Witch replied.

Dorothy shrieked in ticklish agony as the sensations exploded in her brain, and shook the room with the vibrations of her howling laughter.

When the Witch paused briefly, her victim screamed hysterically, “Please have mercy! I can’t stand it! I’m too ticklish for this! I’M TOO TICKLISH!”

“So, you’re too ticklish for this, eh?” she asked, with cruel sarcasm.

"Please, no more,” Dorothy said, hoarse from laughter. “Agonizing, isn’t it?” the Witch teased.

She had reached the point where merely wiggling her fingers near her hyper-ticklish body made her squirm and giggle–and beg, “Oh, please, no!”

The Witch regarded her with sinful satisfaction, delighted by her exhaustion and humiliation.

Then the Witch began her final assault. She brought forth peals of hysterical laughter from her helpless tickle toy. “Ahahahaah! Please stop!” Dorothy cried.

Her nimble fingers mercilessly worked over Dorothy’s most sensitive spots: her underarms, breasts, ribs, thighs, tummy, and feet.

For the girl was suffering true tickle torture at the hands of a woman clearly well versed in the art, and intent upon tormenting and humiliating her.

Dorothy was actually shrieking with hysterical laughter, shaking her head from side to side, and writhing in ticklish agony.

“Mercy! Mercy!” she begged, in abject humiliation.

But the Witch never slackened in mercilessly applying her tickling skills to all her most ticklish spots.

For several minutes (which seemed like an eternity to Dorothy), she bellowed with convulsive laughter, and squirmed fiercely.

But the Witch pressed on, fiendishly showing her no mercy.

Finally, Dorothy cried out loudly in ticklish agony, agony so exquisitely intense that she lost consciousness.

The Wicked Witch smiled with wicked joy.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back