• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Game with my wife......

RegularGuy321

In this game, I lay down on my back on the bed. My wife sits next to my knees with her pretty feet near my face. She then puts some lotion in her hand and proceeds to give me a hand job. Now, here's the game part of it......

I get to tickle her feet as she is jerking me off, and I stop tickling when I cum. So, she must try to maintain her composure enough to "handle my candle".....which is very difficult for her as her feet are very ticklish. However, I usually come withing a minute because it is such a turn-on to tickle her feet as she is pleasuring me (lucky for her), so she does not have to endure much torture.

Tonight we played, and I decided to remove the little white sock from her foot.....her feet are most ticklish when bare or in nylons. She paniced and said something like...."You bastard". When I tickled her feet, she went nuts.....but I came almost immediately.

Nice little game.

Now that's a fun game! :devil2:

My wife and I just played a very similar game. We had been having oral sex and she finished first. :cupid: I gave her a few minutes break to calm down, then my reward for out lasting her was that I got to lightly stroke and tickle her foot while she continued to pleasure me with her mouth. :veryhappy We were still lying on the bed, and since she's 9 inches shorter than me I had no trouble reaching it.
Normally she's not a big fan of tickling, but under these conditions she allowed it. :wub: I think she even enjoyed it a little.

That’s one of my favorites!

The only problem is that my wife falls apart so quickly that it becomes impossible for her to keep a grip. I always have to finish myself off with one hand while the other continues on her soles and her laughter sends me into orbit.

So simple, yet so effective.....

Hey Regular Guy, What a neat idea. After I read your post, it was like, DUH! How obvious! After all these years, why hadn't I thought of that! You Da Man! :bowing:

Played again this morning!

I just wrote in another thread about my wife’s playful mood this weekend. What happened this morning really drove the point home. While she was still sleeping, I got up as I normally do to get the coffee started. I came back to the bedroom and noticed that she was starting to wake up. I began to kiss and massaged her a bit, and remembering how much fun we had the night before, I whispered “my love, are you going to let me tickle your sexy feet again tonight?” Her response caught me completely off guard when she whispered back, “Tickle them right now while I play with you.” I don’t think I ever jumped back into bed so fast in my life. Her feet were warm from being under the covers, and they still had the scent of lotion from the massage she got the night before. I flipped around so both her feet where right in my face and I kissed her soles as I started to massage more lotion into them. As she began gently stroking me, I decided to tell her about this thread, and how I responded with the fact that she can never finish me off while I tickle her feet. She laughed and said “let’s see how it goes this time.” I gave her a good head start while I continued to massage more lotion on her feet. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore, and I started the tickling. Unfortunately for her, the lotion lets my fingers glide effortlessly around her feet, and she burst out laughing as soon as the tickling started, and she was unable to keep up the stroking. I stopped tickling after a few seconds so she could start up on me again, but every time I tickled, she would just melt into helpless giggles. To be honest, I was really enjoying the fact that she’s so ticklish and unable to do anything other than laugh. I kept the on/off thing going for a while, and could have continued all day, but I knew she was getting more tired with each ticklish outburst. Finally I had to again take matters into my own hands. I wrapped one arm around her ankles, grabbed myself with the other and began nibbling the balls of her feet. She went ballistic instantly, and it only took a few seconds of hearing her sexy laughter before I exploded myself.

It's been a great weekend so far, and we still have the rest of today to go!

seriously though what is with all these different stories in one thread make different threads jackasses :disgust:

seriously though what is with all these different stories in one thread make different threads jackasses :disgust:
seriously though what is with digging up two year old posts and making stupid comments

The only jackass around here is the one staring at you in the mirror.:wow:

Hey, TickleMonster81! Thanks for bumping a great story/thread back to the top of the pile! I missed it the first time! And thanks to YOU, I get to enjoy all these excellent postings!

:woot: Thanks again!! :woot:

In this game, I lay down on my back on the bed. My wife sits next to my knees with her pretty feet near my face. She then puts some lotion in her hand and proceeds to give me a hand job. Now, here's the game part of it......

I get to tickle her feet as she is jerking me off, and I stop tickling when I cum. So, she must try to maintain her composure enough to "handle my candle".....which is very difficult for her as her feet are very ticklish. However, I usually come withing a minute because it is such a turn-on to tickle her feet as she is pleasuring me (lucky for her), so she does not have to endure much torture.

Tonight we played, and I decided to remove the little white sock from her foot.....her feet are most ticklish when bare or in nylons. She paniced and said something like...."You bastard". When I tickled her feet, she went nuts.....but I came almost immediately.

Nice little game.

.....Game? How do you keep score?

Sounds like you win every time. Course, with a wife like that, you really one. Congrats.

Sounds like more people need to do this.

Some of these posts might be old, but I believe there are more tickling stories of this type that need to be told.:woot:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back