• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party Tickling

lafremah

Eva was quite the annoying little bitch, with her video camera and all. Even though her looks should have made her quite popular – that is, after all, the kind of thing that makes you popular (well, with guys, anyway) if you are at a party without knowing half the people there – nearly everyone with whom I talked gave me the same feedback concerning her: “Yeah, she's got nice tits and everything, but Jesus! Can't anyone take away that camera?”
Yep, the camera was probably what did it. She was having that thing with her almost all the time, filming people and questioning them – no, rather interrogating them: “What's your name?” - “And how old are you again?” (Again? I don't remember telling you.) “That's not your natural hair colour, is it?” - “Why do you dye it?” - “Aww, but blond is such a nice colour!” (Yes, I can see you like being blond.)
Even the host of the party, who had invited her along with some other people, at one point said to me, grinning: “Had I known my buddy would bring such strange people I would have asked him to come alone.” Laughing slightly I replied: “Let me guess, you have just fallen in love with Eva, like everyone else has.” - “Yeah, right! Damn it, how did you find out?”
I should maybe point out the fact that we were already somewhat drunk, what with the gin-and-tonics and all. Otherwise our conversation might seem a bit hard to believe. But back to my reply:
“The way you stare at her, man, it's just so obvious. And don't bother, I won't tell your girl-friend.”
“Thanks, you're a real friend.” (He was really laughing loud now, of course we were just joking.)
“Hey, since she's, well, kind of your new wifey, do you mind me laying my hands on her to domesticate her a bit?”
“Domesticate?!”
“Yep, or call it payback if you want to.”
“Which is almost the same!”
Again the two of us were laughing. But I already had in mind a clear direction which our talk would and should take. Finally I just said it: “Let's tickle her like mad.”
I had done things like this with my buddy before, so of course he would just say ok. But he added to his ok: “Just how and where?” to which I replied: “Easy, we'll just stretch her out on the couch where she's sitting, take off her shoes and there we go.” There was a bigger problem though, which he brought up: “What if she isn't ticklish at all?” - And he had quite a point there. You make yourself look like quite a fool if you have a master plan and the most important part of it does not work. So I said: “Ok, I'll find out first.”
I simply walked over to her and first noticed that she could have heard our whole conversation (we had not been very far away) if only she had wanted to. But instead, of course, she was filming something. When I was right in front of her she pointed the camera at me and said “Oh hi, say something.” (which is the worst thing you can say to someone who is in front of a camera.) So I said “something. No, but seriously. How about if we turn this around and I'll ask the questions this time? Like, how old are you?” - “22”
“And are you a natural blonde?” - “Yes.”
“Have you got a boy-friend?” - “Yeah.”
“Who is it?” - “Oh, you don't know him.”
“Why? Isn't he here with you?” - “Nope.”
“Why isn't he here with you?” - “He wanted to go to some other party.”
“How tall are you?” - “1.68m.” (That is about 5'6'')
“And what's your weight?” - “What?” (She was quite indignant and would not tell me, just what is it with girls? She was really hot, after all.)
“Hmm.. (I was thinking hard to find more dumb questions, but eventually I just said it) are you ticklish?” - “Uhm, yeah.”
“Very?” - “Kind of.”
“Are you drinking tonight, I mean if you're not filming.” - “Ha-Ha. Yes, I am.”
“Are you drunk yet?” - “No, but I can tell you are.”
“Hehe, that's right! Well cheers to you then.” and off I went.
Another problem had crossed our plan, though, in the meantime. The couch on which she was sitting was now occupied by some others besides her, so we just decided to put her on the rug on the floor right in front of her feet. And this was awesome. My heart was already beating like mad when we moved away all the stuff that was lying on the rug, right in front of her, and she didn't know what was coming. She even asked us what we were doing there – several times actually – but we always just said something like “oh, just cleaning up a bit” or “you'll see, you'll see” while the grin on my face became wider and wider. We even talked to each other about what we were going to do, for instance we were not sure how to put her on the ground exactly and we were saying things like “Should we do it lengthwise or crosswise?” In the end we even went as far as to measure the space we would need since I had asked her how tall she was. All the while she was just sitting there, she had put the camera to the side now and was watching with a puzzled look on her face. When we were done preparing I looked at my buddy and my voice was probably shaky but she or whoever didn't seem to notice, or at least so I think, but I said something like, “ok, shall we do it then” and he just nodded in reply and as we had talked it through earlier he grabbed her wrists while I took hold of her legs. Jesus.
She still had no clue what was happening though she said something to the extent of “What are you doing?” and I said something to the extent of “Now you're in for it.” My buddy pinned down her arms and I sat down on her calves, holding her ankles down. Before we started I took off her shoes, thank god she was wearing some kind of sneakers because my fingers were shaky and I probably would not have managed to open shoelaces. When I removed her socks right away she seemed to be realizing what we were about to do and she began screaming “Oh no, you won't!”
But we did, and for quite a long time, I think, although the perception of time is quite changed when you are in such a situation and drunk on top. She had not lied to me, she really was awfully ticklish both under her feet and basically everywhere else. We did not give her a light start but dug right in and her screams were interrupted by long fits of laughter. The best thing, though, was that quite a few people had gathered around us. And suddenly they started to join in! It must have been real torture, for she could not move one bit and was tickled all over her luscious upper body, her breasts jumping around under her shirt wildly. Four guys (including me) were in the meantime holding down her legs and tickling her knees, thighs, and feet.
When we finally stopped she was breathing heavily and remained lying on the rug, as if she was not able to move from exhaustion. Funnily enough she was not too mad at anyone, it was after all just a party and people were having fun. For me, though, it was one of the best parties I have ever been to.

Very nice story, it reminds me of my teenage years, I went through this so many times, I just hope people didn't tickle me because I annoyed them ...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back