• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville 5: revelations

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
We will briefly try to add a 5th Chapter to this classic. Sadly a few weeks ago we became aware that josie the ticklish pussycat's site was gone. Very sad!
From Frankie's Part 4:
Here's a list of any car with an abnormal metal used for making or decoration. And this is highly illegal Mr. Luthor, so I've never seen or heard anything about this list."
"Thank you very much Stu, now buy something for the wife and kids." Lex slipped the man a few hundred dollars as if it were a five dollar tip, and he and Clark began to skim the list of vehicles.
"Lex, one of these is a limo matching my description exactly. And it's owned by your father and used in this city! What the hell is going on here?"
"I don't know Clark, but it's time to stop playing games and to go get Chloe and Lana back."

The two girls had long since given up on any rescues, and Chloe was pouring her guts out. Anything she knew about Meteor rocks and the wall of weird was tumbling out through the sea of giggles as Darla lightly tickled her bare heels. Meanwhile, Heather had joined in the tickling of Lana, and was running one of the green feathers over the poor girl's bellybutton. The feather danced its way up and down Lana's flat tummy, and she howled and pulled at her bonds, shaking the table. Marie had gotten down to business at Lana's feet as well, tying back her toes and making a game of stroking her nails rapidly up and down Lana's tightly tied soles and toes. Lana was beside herself, laughing harder than she ever had in her life, with tears pouring down her cheeks. She wanted nothing more than for the tickling to stop, but a warm feeling was growing in her belly, and her thoughts occaisionally shifted to a certain Kansas farm boy who she wouldn't mind being tickled by. Then Marie grabbed a pair of feathers, and all thought went screaming out of Lana's head, along with the shrieks of laughter as she writhed in ticklish agony.

Darla recorded the information and commanded one of her other pupils, Lindsay to take over the work on Chloe's heels. Darla moved quickly up an elevator to where a man was standing behind a desk. "Have you obtain the necessary information?" asked the man. "This is what we have received so far, Mister Luthor!" replied Darla. "I see! Well please bring Miss Lang to me. Continue the work on Miss Sullivan. Her insolence has become quite a nuisance to me." he declared. Lana was grateful as Darla took her away. However the cries of Chloe's agony intensified, leaving Lana with an unpleasant, guilty sensation. Lana still in a bikini was hauled before the dreaded Luthor Senior and shackled to the walls. "Leave us!" he demanded. Darla left to continue her work with Chloe. She was disappointed about the fact Lana's pretty body was not hers. Lionel Luthor reached for a bottle of brandy and handed it to Lana. "Try some of this, Miss Lang. It's very good!" he told her. "I don't know what this is about...." "Lana, I want you!" he responded. Lana's eyes flew wide open. "I am not interested. You're older than my father and ...."

A sudden delirious release of cold laughter from Lionel Luthor was followed by something that could Lana by surprise. Lionel Luthor disappeared and in his place was none other than the supposedly dead Tina Greer. "Surprise, my beautiful Lana. I'm back!" grinned the dangerous shapeshifter. "Tina? I thought you were dead!" expressed a surprised Lana. "Ah, my gorgeous love, that return is a secret I will love to tell you after you agree to come with me to the netherlands and get married!!!!" responded Tina. Lana wanted to say no, but the fear of what Tina would do to that keep her back. Her best chance to freedom was the deranged meteorite metamorpher. "So you didn't die outside the Talon, I'm glad you didn't die horribly!" smiled Lana. Tina's face lit up at such a declaration. She promtply hugged Lana and kissed her lips. Tina's lips were very soft and had she not been so revolted by Tina, Lana surmised she would have enjoyed it. But Lana did not back away. She had to save Chloe. Tina was her best chance and she had to manipulate the nutcase until she and Chloe could escape.

"I am so happy, you said that. BUt I did die. How I came back you will find out after you agree to come with me to the netherlands and get married!!!! But before that let's make love, here and now!" cried an excited Tina. There was no way, Lana would accommodate this particular wish of Tina. "Tina, NO! I can't! I'm saving myself for marriage!" replied Lana. "Then let's go to the Netherlands to get married!" responded Tina. "I'm not ready to get married yet, I'm only 18! Maybe in 7 years, I'll be ready!" Lana revealed. Lana hoped that this would end marriage talks and not hinder the escape plans. Tina grinned. "I think I can convince you to marry me!" Before Lana could say anything, Tina's hands imitated Marie's long fingernails and they dug into Lana's armpits.

End of PArt 5!
(Heather needs to go to bed for her physio appointment! OH baby! COme on Heather to bed!!!!!! I (Heather) love you, Anna. I (Anna) love you too, Heather.

Love,
Heather and Anna

It's been a long time between tickle stories! We're a little rusty! A Part 6 may be coming, but we need time! Also Heather can almost run! Hay! I (Heather) can almost run. And stupid Tursunov! And stupid Chela! Love you Anna, Love you Heather!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back