• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling today at lunch

gee toyou, what kind of air do you breathe?? lol i mean the opportunities you have to tickle and be tickled. try wafting some of that air down my way ok? great story and was the pizza good?

isabeau

A tradition is born

Toyou, it would seem that you have the opportunity to get a giggle with you pizza much more often now, whether it be your giggle or hers. Thats kewl as my daughter used to say. Keep us informed. And Isabeau, you never know, your air may turn light and happy one day.

isabeau said:
gee toyou, what kind of air do you breathe?? lol i mean the opportunities you have to tickle and be tickled. try wafting some of that air down my way ok? great story and was the pizza good?

isabeau

Umm, laughing gas? No, I'm sorry, that was pretty bad... groan.

toyou444 said:
Its like anything isabeau...feast or famine. Over the new year weekend my wife's youngest sister, the one who never tickles me any more, tickled me twice! Once while playing cards she reached down and squeezed my knee and the next day she pinch both sides of my neck from behind when she came over to visit.

It's weird. But then I always think how I can get a tickle in somewhere so I'm prepared when the oppertunity arises.

btw, I'm north east of you so I can't get my air down there...I'll just have to drive through WV on my next sales trip! LOL!

~ toyou

o you travel thru WV? cool. so come on down lol

isabeau

isabeau said:
o you travel thru WV? cool. so come on down lol

isabeau

I do, but not through your area usually. I'd have to make a special trip...and I'd have to have a really good reason to make a special trip. :firedevil

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
I do, but not through your area usually. I'd have to make a special trip...and I'd have to have a really good reason to make a special trip. :firedevil

~ toyou

hmmm i cant possibly think of a reason good enough lol

isabeau :)

toyou444 said:
Will you have pizza? LOL!

~ toyou

i love pizza have it once a week. its my one treat lol gotta watch this girlish figure of mine

isabeau :D

isabeau said:
i love pizza have it once a week. its my one treat lol gotta watch this girlish figure of mine

isabeau :D

Wow...two of my favorite things:

Treating myself to pizza and watching girlish figures...heh.

~ toyou

some1somewhere said:
Umm, laughing gas? No, I'm sorry, that was pretty bad... groan.

waits for the drum roll lol actually not bad invisible guy

isabeau :xpulcy: :wowzer: :xpulcy: :wowzer: :xpulcy: :wowzer: :xpulcy:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back