• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two girls at work I got over the holiday season

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Ok, this season had some things to report. Three actually, here's the first two:

First, shortly before the Xmas holiday, I did an odd thing. I turned off my computer at work, put on my jacket, and walking down the aisle, briskly….I always kind’ve look into the cubicles as I walk (never know when a girl might be slipping out of her heels, haha)….and I caught the eye of this young, pretty Asian-American girl…..this all happened in like a split second…….I don’t know what possessed me to do this, I hardly know this girl AT ALL……I just said, all cool, “hey, I feel like going to the movies right now, you wanna come?” A kind’ve startled look flickered across her face, like a little jolt, and she said softly, like in disbelief, “y-yeah, sure. Hold on, let me get my stuff”.

!!!!!!

Dudes (and ladies)…..what the…..I NEVER do something like that! I basically know this girl’s name and that’s about it! I don’t go around asking girls out like that, certainly not girls I WORK with! And this girl is like…..10 years younger than me! Whatever! Like I said, it just came out of my mouth!

Would you believe, she actually went and got her coat and we walked out. She was very, VERY soft-spoken and shy and it was hard to get a word out of her, but luckily I talk a mile a minute, cracking jokes, whatever, she’s laughing, and it was nice.

Oh, by the way…..I don’t know that most people here know who this is, but she looks A LOT like John Lennon’s 1970’s mistress May Pang. Complete with glasses. Very pretty. She looks A LOT like her. May is Chinese, and this girl is Korean, but they look a lot alike.

Ok, so….I say pick a movie because……I actually WASN’T thinking of going to the movies when I had said that earlier, I just blurted it out! So she picked Brokeback Mountain (which, I must say, was really intense and really good….I would never have seen it had she not picked it). And we go and we watch the movie, yadda yadda yadda.

So, after the movie, we’re talking about the movie…..or more to the point, I’M talking about the movie, she was still soft spoken, but she was cool. And so to draw her out a bit, I asked her what HER favorite movies were. I told her I wanted to guage where she was at with movies, blah blah blah. So…..of course…..just like a girl trying to order at a restauarant……”I don’ t know what my favorite movies are”. Man oh man, I really have to do all the work here.

So, I say, ok, I’ll throw you out two movies, you tell me which you like better. So I start doing that, I start naming movies and she picks which she likes. So then I get to this:

Pretty Woman………….or Pulp Fiction.

She chooses……Pretty Woman.

“WHAT?....oh man, you get tickled for that!”

and I put my hand right on her stomach…..now she WAS wearing a jacket…..so I just made a claw with all five fingers and wriggled fast and hard and she IMMEDIATELY buckled forward, giggling hysterically…..this girl was SUPER ticklish.

We were on the street, so I couldn’t go for the total attack right there, so I stopped after a few seconds, and she straightened up, her face all flushed, smiling embarrassed…..and I said “oh my god, you’re so ticklish”.

She says “I know, I’m sorry”.

I said “oh my god, don't be sorry, it's so cute!” and then I poked her on the side….again, the jacket….she wriggled away instinctively, but I don’t think that could have tickled her much because of the jacket.

The next day at work….I saw her at a file drawer….with the top drawer open and her arms kind’ve over the drawer….basically her side exposed….and as I went walking past (she didn’t see me coming)….I poked her perfectly on her side….she was wearing a a thin sweater by the way, I know Aznagoel loves thin sweaters! A powder blue sweater. Anyway, I poked her straight in the flesh…..and she jolted up, shocked, a big surprised smile.

I think I’ll be going out with her again, I’ll let you know if anything happens.

Second thing is…..Tuesday…after New Year’s. I don’t know if anyone remembers, I had written a story telling about this adorable blonde girl I work with who I had tickled (and flirted with) many times, including once when she was carrying stuff and even on her barefeet when she had slipped out of her shoes and was sitting indian style in her chair. I’m ALWAYS poking and tickling her, not at length, because we’re at work, but….in conversation, if she punks on me, or whatever.

So…..she had been gone for the break and everything, and she comes back……and she informs me that she’s SEEING someone. A lawyer no less (can’t compete with that! Can’t compete with a money man, right?). So….I’m silently jealous….but whatever…..and she’s telling me this at my cubicle….and I say “Has he figured out how ticklish you are?” (the first time I’ve VERBALLY brought up the subject, I always just DO it) . “Has he figured out how ticklish you are?” and I start poking her sides, and she giggles beuatifully, and flinches away, but doesn’t MOVE away, so I keep doing it, she flinches and giggles, moves back, I do it again…finally she says, through her laughter (which she’s giggling and tittering…but trying not to make noise since we’re in a big office) she says “Stoooop it!” laughing, it was adorable. Frickin’ girl. I was making headway with that one!

Ok…..so I have something to post about my New Year’s Eve, but I want to include some pictures and I’m not sure how to do that yet. But…..I like what I have to report about New Year’s Eve more than these two stories! These two stories are just like….a little bon-bon, haha.

Congrats non!

Pictures?!?! You'd better figure it out pretty darn fast!! :xpulcy:

~ toyou

Way to go, nontkl! Before I married, I did stuff like that occasionally. (Just take a chance and impomtu socialize with a stranger.) I found out that the shy, quiet girls don't seem to get out much. They were usually happy someone had noticed them, no matter how pretty they were.

Don't know about tickling at work. Seems dangerous to me, although I love reading about it.

Of course, when you get them away from the office... carpe tickle! That was my motto. Now that I'm married I don't do that sort of thing, but every now and again I run across a lady I did socialize with. Nice memories for sure.

I WANT your co-worker.

I have ALWAYS thought May Pang was THE perfect Asian woman, at least visually. God, the thought of tickling her...Thx for the thought, Nontkl! I hope you get to tickle her feet sometime soon!

Rxx

Very nice experiences, non. Thanks. I look forward to seeing the pictures posted when you have them.

Mitch

damn sounds like a good time. do you have any pictures of these co-workers? :cool:

Thanx, nontkl- I love your attention to detail. You really are the master of these types of stories. "You get tickled for that"- That's a good line! Your co-workers will soon realize that they ought to choose their favorite movies more carefully :scared: . There should be a price to pay for embracing Pretty Woman. Don't let them get away with that! Actually, I wish you the best of luck with your potential office romance. Make me proud ;) !

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back