• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accidental Tickling(True)

tcrewme

TMF Expert
This happened last night at the my local mall.

I was with my wife(who is ridiculously ticklish all over) doing some Christmas shopping at the local mall.
So after sometime shopping together we split up for a bit, her to look at womens clothes and me to look around Spencers Gifts.
Well we set a predetermined time and place to meet each other.
No biggie. So I am walking to the water fountain and I saw my wife leaning against the ledge of the water fountain looking at the newly installed Christmas lights. So my devious tickling mind takes over.
I sneak up quietly to my wife, and dig into her ribs. She immediately shrieks and curls up
and screams, "No, Please Mike not again!!!".
Now here is the problem, I am not Mike, and I did not just tickle my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
I tickled a lady that looked just like my wife from the back.
I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. I was just stammering,
"Oh God I am so sorry, I thought you were my wife"!!
She just laughed it off saying no big deal. We actually talked for a few moments. She(Carol) said oh my husband is constantly tickling me.(Mike are you out there ;-) )
Funny thing a few minutes later both my wife and "Mike", came by and we parted ways.

It was just crazy this lady looked like my wife from the back, same hair type and style, same build. Same ticklishness ;-)
Except from the front they were totally different.
It just blew me away, and the funny part is I was so shocked it wasn't my wife, I really didn't enjoy the tickling until I thought about it later.

Anyway, fun times at the mall.

Sounds like a great idea to get some innocent tickling in. I have a particular friend who would be very interested in reading this accidental tickling story.

Max

Mike and Carol?? I knew it! The Bradys are among us!!!

As Artie Johnson would say, "Veeeery eeeenteresting!!!"

I've always wanted to do that intentionally and play it off like I thought she was someone else, but never have had the guts so far!!! (last night, I almost snuck up and tickled this gorgeous bartender at the place I spin records at....but instead I just grabbed her by her shoulders....what a wuss I am!! Next time!!).

I thought the same thing tklr5150...

The name similarities made me chuckle as well.
You know nontkl, I have thought the same thing, but I really thought it was my wife. Completely shocked me that it was another lady.
I am so glad she took it well. Man was this lady ticklish!!!
Great laugh too. :D

I agree with Max Speer about that. Glad it was able to end so gracefully and she didn't think you were a rapist or anything.

Hmmm

Maybe I'll try something like that, instead of "dropping" something near a ladies feet. ;-)

Pips

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back