• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adriana's Ticklish Turnabout - ff/f - explicitly sexual, +18

haystacks538

Hi! Thanks for reading my first post! I began writing this story over five years ago, but work and other things caused a considerable delay. These three chapters are only the beginning. I will continue this writing, although, it will take some time. How long will it take? How long will the story be? I don't know. I only hope that you will enjoy what I have thus far. Any constructive criticism, pro or con, will be appreciated. Thanks! [email protected]

Chapter 1 – The Introduction

Adriana Breaucheaux lounged fitfully on the sofa. Tall, nearly six foot, Adriana was simply a knockout: coal black hair; ample, yet shapely breasts; curvaceous buttocks; neat waist-line; long shapely legs; long toes attached to large but beautifully shaped feet; physically defined an absolutely gorgeous forty-one year old owner of the largest, cosmetic and fragrance operation in the world, and Adriana knew it. Her stature, in both looks and wealth, made her one of the most desired women by men on the planet. Yet, no man could have her. Not since a couple of brief flings at Oxford, and later at Harvard Business School, had a man been intimate with her. Oh yes… there was one serious affair for about a year and a half, but that was business.

Adriana liked, no, lusted for women. Captive women. Controlled women. Just as in her business empire, Adriana’s women were dominated by her wishes, demands, and her edicts. And now, Adriana would soon further her solid entrenchment atop the business world. In a state of arrogant, victorious, egomania, she sipped slowly on the champagne.

“Tonight”, she thought, “I shall possess the greatest fragrance in the world, and the most charmingly beautiful ebony woman that I’ve ever seen. Yes… I shall have that which I crave the most… her. And…” Adriana thrust a finger into the air, “Still the most powerful person in the cosmetics industry!”

Adriana threw her head back, laughing huskily. Lying back on an end pillow, she opened her robe, poured the champagne on her chest, and then tossed the glass over her head. Adriana’s thoughts drifted back an hour or so to Coral. As her hands rubbed the liquid bubbly over her breasts, she replayed in her mind how she reduced Coral again, to a sweaty, babbling, and frustrated mess. Her fingers grazed lightly over her nipples, causing a sensuous sigh. The picture of her blonde possession bound within the walls of her “Play Room”, subjected to long prancing fingers, and a mischievous tongue, gave Adriana a deep warm feeling. One hand moved slowly down her torso, across her abdomen, between her legs. Slowly opening herself, Adriana was already moist. Tying and tickling Coral gave Adriana a euphoric high. Moving the wetness upwards, vaginal lips spreading, Adriana gasped at the firm but gentle strokes over her clitoris.

Coral’s beautiful feet were deliciously ticklish. Adriana had always kept ticklish submissives to satisfy her dominant lesbian nature. Sensations from the one hand teasing her nipples, the other tantalizing her love spot, electrified nerve endings all over her body. Coupled with thoughts of her powerful business domain, delightfully ticklish Coral, and her soon to be captured prize, waves of egotism and erotic lust rushed over her statuesque frame. Adriana’s long luscious toes curled tightly as her back arched, and a low gurgling growl emitted from her throat, as she became enthralled in deep, sensuous self-satisfaction.

Later that evening...

The doorbell rang at seven o’clock. “Perfect”, thought Adriana. She quickly examined herself in a hallway mirror. Freshly showered, Adriana had on a sheer ivory nightgown, covered in an ivory colored satin robe. Anticipation built as she waited for her butler to announce her guest.

“Madame Breaucheaux, Ms. Marla Preston is here”.

“Thank You Gerard, oh, where...”

Marla Preston stepped forward from behind Gerard, extending her hand. “Madame Breaucheaux! Thank you for seeing me… and… how gracious of you… to invite me to your home!”

The sight of this dark, lovely female, her silky voice, and the aggressive approach had Adriana shaking inside. Adriana reached out to Marla’s hand with both of hers, kissing it lightly.

“The incoming view of your estate is beautiful”.

“Why, Thank...” Adriana gasped as Marla clasped her hands with her own and kissed them both, allowing the kiss and the grasp to linger, with a touch of tongue. Surprised, shivers ignited Adriana, causing her eyes to blink. “Oh my...” Still holding Adriana’s hands, Marla looked up and gave a long stare.

Adriana stared back, “This is too good to be true”, she thought.

Collecting herself, Adriana inquired, “Where are your bags?’

“Oh, I made reservations in Paris, the Hilton Parisienne, I...”

“No, no, no, no! Please, Ms. Preston, please, enjoy your stay here! If I may be so forward, Gerard if you would, cancel Ms. Preston’s reservation right away. See to it that her luggage is delivered here, and settle any charges with the hotel. After that you may retire until a little later”, giving him a smile.

“Madame”, said Gerard as he bowed and made an exit.

Putting her arm around Marla’s shoulders as they began walking from the foyer, “I’m so pleased that you accepted my invitation”.

“Well I was a bit surprised... Oh!” Marla broke away toward the door. “I forgot!” Marla retrieved her attaché case, bending over as she did so in a slow, deliberate manner. Adriana was agape as she ogled at Marla’s shapely, well-rounded buttocks. Marla stood and turned around, smiling as Adriana stared at her. The light brown pantsuit was form fitting, accentuating her figure. The thin strap sandals with a slight heel, revealed perfectly shaped feet. Her toes were lovely, the nails painted the right shade of red.

Marla tugged lightly at the hem of her top. “Shall we?” extending her arm toward the foyer exit.

Adriana’s knees felt weak. Marla was as tall as she was, slightly slimmer. The jacket was cut with a sexy touch, revealing just enough of Marla’s bust.

“Yes, yes”, Adriana purred. “Let’s go to the parlor, it’s much more relaxing and informal.

As they entered, “This is the parlor? Informal? It’s gorgeous!”

“Not as gorgeous as you my dear”, said Adriana over her shoulder. She strode to the windows, opening the sheers to let in more of the evening sun. “Make yourself comfortable, and please relax”.

“Well, thank you. If you don’t mind”, Marla replied as she kicked off her sandals. “Oooh, this carpeting feels so good. I take it ivory is your favorite color? I’ve noticed your products are packaged in ivory, with a nice sensuous touch.

Adriana stared at Marla’s feet, as she shed her own slippers. “Yes, I think it’s quite feminine, with the right hue.”

“Agreed. With that in mind...” Marla set her attaché on the love seat with her back to Adriana, bending again, revealing her shapely hips; she took her time retrieving a manila folder. Imagining what was underneath Marla’s clothing, Adriana set on the sofa across the table from the love seat.

“Say hello to… Ivory!” Marla handed Adriana the folder. As she opened it, a fresh vanilla-cinnamon scent touched her nose. “It’s wonderful! My God! William… your father, said it would knock me off my feet… but this... Honestly, I had no anticipation!”

“Our chemists designed a musk based formulation. Here sniff the real thing”. Marla opened a small vial, and dabbed twice on her chest. She stepped around the table, to Adriana’s left side. Swinging her right leg over the arm of the sofa, Marla allowed her foot to lightly touch atop Adriana’s left foot. Marla’s warm, soft, smooth sole shocked Adriana, as well as the sight of the sepia colored chest leaning toward her. The scent of Ivory reacting to Marla’s skin was arousing. Adriana leaned closer, her nose grazing lightly between Marla’s breasts, then slightly upward.

Her head swimming, Adriana’s voice became husky, “Yes, the scent is refreshing… Sensuous”.

Turning her body a little more to the left, Adriana brought her right foot across and firmly touched the bottom of Marla’s right foot. She arched her toes upward, and slid them across Marla’s sole.

“Whoooh!” Marla jumped off the arm of the sofa. “I’m a little sensitive down there”

Adriana’s heart was jumping into her throat. “A little sensitive?” she thought. “Oh wow, I’m sorry. That fragrance got to me, thinking of the marketing possibilities. Marla, this formulation is a sure winner. Believe me, this will be our top selling line, world wide”.

“Great”. Marla retrieved another folder from her attaché. “As you can see in our proposal....”

They discussed the Preston Aromatics proposal for over an hour. Marla stretched out on the floor, leaning against the love seat, her feet under the table. Adriana removed her robe, the sheer nightgown revealing her body. Marla loosened her jacket, showing what was straining against her bra. Her flat, tummy rippled. Adriana’s soft feet were playing footsie with Marla’s soft feet. Both would giggle girlishly when the other would graze their toes against the others soles. Marla would yelp just a little bit more than Adriana, giving her fits of anticipation. Still, Marla was able to extract enough of a giggly, ticklish reaction from Adriana.

Gerard buzzed the telephone intercom, announcing the arrival of Marla’s baggage. “The number one guest suite is prepared for Ms. Preston. Finger sandwiches with a light vinaigrette salad are also ready. By the way, a fine vintage is on ice, for afterwards, Madame”.

“Thank You, Gerard. I must commend you for your thoughtfulness.”

Marla excused herself to freshen up a bit “I need to get out of these clothes. I won’t be long”.

“Good. If you like, I’ll have the food set up in here. Girl talk only… no more business for tonight. You’ll meet Coral when you come down. I think you two will like each other.”

“Okay”.

When Marla returned to the parlor room, Adriana and Coral both gasped. Her braids were back in a ponytail, Marla had on the shortest nightie that hardly covered her midriff. Only the skimpiest of a thong covered her pubic region. The nightie was tight, with a wide deep cut, revealing much of her breasts. What was covered still showed the full outline, her nipples pressing through. The back was cut low as well. As she strode in, her long, lithe legs rippled just ever so much, shaped with the right curves. Marla was strutting her fine, athletically feminine, 31 year old body. And she was barefoot.

“Girl, this food is right on time, I’m famished. Good thing I came in on the Concorde, it’s been a long day”.

“You’re gorgeous!”, Coral exclaimed.

“You’re not bad yourself, Honey. Hi”. Marla gave her a light kiss on the lips.

Adriana stood speechless, as Marla stepped in between her and Coral to grab a plate. Marla filled her plate and walked to the table in front of the sofa. After placing her plate upon the table, Marla displayed her great agility; with her back turned to them; she bent her knees, and arched backward, fingers to the floor, and slightly straightened her legs; amazingly giving full view of her chest jutting upward. She lowered herself, stood, then straightened and bent over, touching her palms to the floor; the thong barely shielding anything, showing the most beautiful behind Adriana had ever seen in her life. Hands trembling, Adriana willed herself not to dive in between those cheeks. Marla held the stretch for almost a minute, before sitting down.

“Sorry girls… when I’m this tired, I have to stretch it out. It’s good for the body tone also”.

That’s OK my dear”. Adriana approached the rear of the sofa. Controlling the trembling in her hands, she began softly kneading Marla’s trapezoidal muscles.

“Uhhhhhm… thanks”.

Adriana bent down and kissed her left cheek. “I see you’re advertising the new product. Coral sniff our new fragrance”.

Coral kissed Marla’s other cheek. “Smells wonderful”. Coral kissed her neck, and then swiped her tongue across Marla’s back. Marla shivered and grabbed another piece of sandwich.

“You two better grab some food before I eat it all”. Adriana smiled and patted Coral on the butt as they turned to fill their plates.

After dining, Adriana poured champagne as they made small talk. No one noticed that Marla’s wine crystal was more heavily iced than the others. As they chatted, Adriana would refill Marla’s crystal from the refrigerator under the near wall counter. Marla was laying on the sofa with her feet propped on the armrest. Coral moved to the end of the sofa and kissed Marla’s foot.

“Ooooooooh!”

Coral licked Marla’s toes, eliciting another reaction. Coral stroked the smooth sole.

“EEEECH!”, Marla yanked her foot back. “Girl, you’re keeping me from falling asleep. This champagne’s got me dozin’ away”.

Adriana arose from the love seat. “Coral stop being naughty. Our guest is tired”, taking Marla’s glass for another refill.

“Thanks”. Marla sat up and sipped the champagne. “Oh wow, I must be more tired than I thought”. She laid back again, eyes closed. Adriana and Coral exchanged glances. They waited five minutes.

“She’s so lovely”, said Coral. Adriana moved to the sofa, running her hand down Marla’s leg.

“Let’s get her up”. They got Marla up to her feet, arms across their shoulders, and moved around the table, positioned on each side of her. Moaning, Marla was half-walking, half-dragging her feet, as they moved toward the parlor door.

Suddenly, without warning, Marla twisted to the right, forcing Adriana’s head down. Marla snapped her knee up, banging Adriana’s forehead into it. Gripping Coral’s neck, Marla continued twisting right, driving an upper cut into Coral’s solar plexus. Marla instantly whipped a high, left, outside-in crescent kick to Coral’s jaw, knocking her out. Stunned, Adriana was on hands and knees, stars swirling. A low spinning wheel kick put her lights out.

Marla moved quickly to the phone, pressing the intercom button. “Okay, I’m ready”. In less than a minute, Gerard was there, hoisting Adriana across his shoulders.

“Damn! You’re pretty strong for an old man”.

Gerard smiled and nodded toward Coral. “Just drag her. The elevator is right down the hall. Don’t forget your slippers there… the concrete’s rather cold.”

They hauled Adriana and Coral to the elevator and down to the “Play Room”. Gerard secured Adriana atop a padded wooden table, placing pillows under her back and head, and then securing her ankles in stocks. Coral was placed on another padded table next to Adriana. She was on her knees, wrists attached to an overhead bar. Marla had placed pillows under her knees. Coral’s feet were hanging over the edge of the table, pillows underneath her legs also, ankles bound together in soft leather cuffs, secured by another piece of rope anchored below.

“Thanks Gerard, I’ve got it from here”.

“You’re more than welcome, my dear. “How do you feel?” “

“Okay… I guess. That antidote thing really made me nervous.”

“It helped that Marc Gershon works for your father, good chemist. He has a score to settle with Adriana also, concerning his daughter. She’s been a mess ever since. Shall a week suffice?”

“No… make it longer… I’m gonna’ enjoy this. Call first though… I might get carried away. Daddy will surely enjoy seeing you again. It’s been a long time”.

“Are you certain that everything with Coral will be all right?”

“Sure… all the bases have been covered. She’ll have her daughter back, and her sister has already been freed. Daddy’s contacts moved quickly. My brother saw to that.”

“And your fiancé?”

“Oh hell… let him stew for awhile! I’m rather pissed at him anyway. Real pissed!”

“William and I are still hoping for his baby daughter’s wedding”.

“I know. I’ll decide sometime about Calvin. Depends on how much I like this”, Marla nodded toward the two captives. “Anyway, Calvin’s been playin’ around on me too much lately. I think he’s jealous of my working in Daddy’s business”.

Gerard’s eyes widened, “During the war, when I first met William, his dream was finishing college, starting a business, and having his children take over. As a Black southener raised during the Depression, he always felt that self-help through business ownership was the answer. World War II reinforced his outlook and desire. I was present when he finished Tuskegee with his chemistry degree, and again when he earned his MBA from Tennessee State.”

Marla frowned, “Did Marc Gershon serve with you in the French Resistance?”

“Oh no”, Gerard shook his head. “Marc was too young, only four years old at the time of the Nazi occupation. Adele and I raised him as our own after his parents were killed. When he completed high school here, I sent him to your father. It was William who sent him to college in the States.”

“I never knew that! Daddy told me a lot, but not that one!

“Yes, Marc studied chemistry at Boston College in honor of your father, being grateful to him. He worked a few years as a process chemist, came back to France to marry Renee, and then earned a Masters in chemistry at MIT. William urged him later to earn an MBA, and Marc was accepted at the Wharton School of Business. He chose to study marketing. Later on, when Marc relocated back to France to head the sales and marketing offices here, and in London, Adriana lured his eldest daughter away. How she did it I’ll never know. Whatever she did after five years, that child was a mess… an emotional wreck. This was before Adriana took over the business from her father.”

“How did you get involved in all this… with Adriana?

“I served in the Resistance with Monsieur Philippe Breaucheaux. He was my mentor. After the war, when he revived the perfume business, I worked for him: first as a laboratory aide, then corporate security. I’m not just a butler for Adriana, but as security liaison. I have been her bodyguard for a number of years. At my age now, and for sometime, I no longer am physically a bodyguard, but still in charge of her personal security. For a long time, I’ve known of her exact comings and goings, what she does and doesn’t do.”

“Wow! What about now?”

“Adriana has been foolish enough in her egotism to bother too many daughters of those loyal to her. She has alienated herself from quite a few people to whom she still needs their trust: employees, suppliers, business associates, all of whom she has mistreated badly of late. Plenty of people are questioning whether or not she can continue to lead the corporation. Her ego has gotten much too large. What she has been doing in and outside of the company is crazy. Her corporate realignment plans has stock analysts on both sides of the Atlantic shaking their heads”.

Marla snorted, “Not to mention what she has planned for Preston Aromatics”.

“Right. Look, her lesbian nature is her business, but don’t let it bruise your loyal circle. As for me, Marc Gershon is my son, and Mimi is my granddaughter. Adele and I didn’t have any children of our own, and we have loved Marc, Renee, and their children dearly. And I owe a great deal to her father, a good career, and financial security. Monsieur Philippe Breaucheaux if he were alive, would not stand for Adriana’s antics, and she knows it.”

“My dearest best friend’s daughter… William was quite nervous at getting his youngest child involved in this. You were quite a surprise and delight to he and Matilda! At their age when you came along… well… you should have seen the grins on both their faces!”

Gerard’s face turned serious, “If Matilda were still alive, William could not have told her. She literally would have threatened to kill him!”

“I know Gerard. Momma was very protective of all of us. Daddy’s protective enough, but boy!!! Did she watch over us like a hawk! And ya’ know, Junior, Terry, and me, we always teased them about what kind of ziggin’ and zaggin’ they did to have a baby in their late forties!”

Marla lowered her voice, “We’re all grateful for you coming over to be with Daddy when we lost Momma…. then for you to lose Adele so quickly after that. Daddy broke down and cried just like he did losing Momma. He told us he grieved for Adele as well as for your pain.”

Looking at her watch, “Anyway, you’d better be going. Enjoy your flight. The Concorde’s great in cutting time across the Atlantic.

Gerard looked Marla over from head to foot, shaking his head. “Oh to be young again!”

“Yeah, I’m sure you were something else… and still are! And you and Daddy behave yourselves!”

“I’m sure we won’t.” Gerard and Marla warmly embraced. Marla kissed him on the cheek and watched as he left.

Chapter 2 – Can’t Touch This!

Marla stared at Adriana’s feet sticking out from the stocks. Honestly, she didn’t know what to think, or what she felt. She turned to Coral, “Hmmmm”... Walking around the table Marla eyed Coral carefully. She had removed Coral’s clothing before binding her.

“Not bad”, she said aloud. Marla stood at the end of the table and lightly stroked Coral’s right foot.

“Ahhhhh!” The sensation in her foot caused Coral to come to.

“Well baby”, Marla cooed, “you just might be as delightful as you look”.

Marla kicked off her slippers and climbed onto the table in front of Coral, stretching her long legs along each side. Marla scooted up close to Coral, her face at Coral’s chest. Marla’s tongue swirled lightly around Coral’s left nipple. She went to the other nipple, and then settled back to the left one.

“Ummmmm… Uhhhhhhh”, sighed Coral. Marla increased tongue pressure and began a simultaneous light suckle. Just as Coral threw her head back, Marla’s fingers began a light dance on her lower sides.

“Ooohhh… Ooohhh!” Coral shuddered. Marla shifted her oral attention to Coral’s right breast, while sliding her fingers up to the rib area, and increasing finger pressure.

“GUUHGAAAHHAH… NO… NONONO… DON’T!” The combined breast licking/suckle, rib tickle sensations were sending confused signals to Coral’s brain. However the sounds from her throat were not confused.

“HAAAAGH… AHHH… “HAHAHAAH!”

Marla’s tongue began flicking the underside of Coral’s breasts, right at the fold where breast meets torso.

“NUUUHHH! NUUUUUHHH!” Marla’s fingers now began a tickle dance on Coral’s armpits.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEE!” “NONONONONO!” “YU... YU... THA... THA...THATTEEECKLESSS!”

Coral was shuddering, shaking wildly. She couldn’t lean too far back, because the overhead bar securing her wrists did not move. As she rocked back and forth, Marla moved with her. Marla’s tongue was relentless, teasing those sensitive nipples, which only heightened Coral’s ticklishness.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!”

Marla began licking the right armpit, the other still being tickled by her fingers.

“NONOONONONNNOO… HEEEEEEEH!” Coral’s laughter was now guttural, deep, and throaty.

The noise began to awake Adriana from her unconsciousness. “Wha...? She tried to rise up, but found she was bound. “Wha... Turning her head, she saw Marla touching Coral’s body, tickling her. “What the hell are you doing?”

Marla stopped. “Well hello, Ms. Bitch!”

Panting and disheveled, Coral was trying to catch her breath.

“Get away from her!”

“I don’t think you’re in any position to demand a damned thing, honey”. Marla scooted back and swung her legs over the edge of the table. “Oh, I get it! You’re in the wrong spot! I’m supposed to be over there, and you over here!” Marla slid off the table. “Don’t worry baby”, as she moved her face close to Adriana. “You’ll get enough attention from me… I won’t forget you; I’m just getting warmed up... breakin’ myself in easy”, she said softly as her tongue swiped Adriana’s nose. Adriana stared quietly as Marla gently kissed her lips.

With a hard voice, Marla spoke again, “You’ve got a lot to pay for, and you’ve already started paying. And believe me girl, you’re gonna’ pay some more… dearly!” With that, Marla spun around, grabbed both sides of her skimpy thong, bending over while she pulled it down. Still bent over, she sensuously swayed her round, gorgeous brown butt from side to side.

Adriana could only strain in her bonds.

Marla moved behind Coral, “Lets loosen you up, baby”, and softly kissed her feet while loosening the ankle cuffs. Sliding back atop the table, Marla untied Coral’s wrists from the overhead bar, and rubbed her arms as Coral’s head rested upon her shoulder. After a few minutes, Coral stirred and began kissing Marla’s neck. Marla responded by cupping Coral’s chin and giving her a warm kiss. Their hands were now rubbing each other’s torso. Coral grabbed Marla’s short nightie top and slid it up over Marla’s head. Heavily kissing one another, Marla laid back. Coral began caressing Marla’s breasts.

“Coral! What are you doing? Get away from her!” Adriana fumed. “How dare you!”

Coral looked back as she and Marla both giggled. She resumed swirling her tongue over and around Marla’s left nipple while she lightly thumbed the right nipple. Marla’s sighs and gasps were heavy; she threw her head back, mouth agape. Coral dropped her hands to Marla’s sides, her fingers lightly doing a ticklish dance.

“Wheee… Eeeee!” Marla shivered but did not pull back from Coral’s tongue or fingers. Coral stopped and indicated for Marla to turn around. As she did so, Coral gave her a gentle push at the shoulders and she bent over in an all fours position. Coral flicked her tongue at the small of Marla’s back and slid downward.

“Uuhhhmmm!” Coral moved her tongue to the top of the split between Marla’s cheeks.

“OOOHHH!”

Gently, Coral began to spread Marla’s cheeks.

“Uhhhnnnhh… hhhhooooo girl!” Coral moved slowly downward. When she reached Marla’s anus, she flattened her tongue and pressed firmly.

“WHOOOOHHH… OHHHH… HOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!” Coral swiped her tongue upwards a few times, stiffened it, and then jutted inwards to the hole.

“WHUUUHHH! WHUUUNNNHH!” Cheeks parted, Corals tongue was alternately swirling and thrusting into Marla’s anal cavity. Marla’s fist was pounding the table.

Adriana was having fits; she was grunting, cursing Coral, and struggling against her bondage, all at the same time. Coral withdrew her face from Marla’s hind end and slid off the table. She retrieved a jar of petroleum jelly from a cabinet against a wall and returned to the table. Still on all fours, Marla hadn’t moved.

As Coral resumed her oral exploration of Marla’s butt hole, her right thumb with a swipe of jelly, found its way between Marla’s legs to her vagina. Parting the vaginal lips, the Vaseline-laden thumb began sliding in short strokes along the underside of Marla’s throbbing clitoris. Expertly, Coral was now applying gentle suction to Marla’s butt hole, while increasing pressure to her clit between the thumb and forefinger, the thumb strokes ongoing.

Marla was in a guttural frenzy. “GGUUUNNHH… UHHHUNNNHHH… UH… UH… HHHUUUUMMM!” Her hips didn’t know whether to bounce up or down, or shake from side to side. Marla’s entire body was trembling from the sensations coursing through her. Coral didn’t let up. Her lips firmly gripped around Marla’s rear hole, Coral had suction and tongue thrusts going at the same time. Her next move nearly caused Marla to jump right out of her skin: Coral had quietly secured Marla’s left ankle to one of the padded cuffs that were tacked to the table top, near the outer edges.

Still giving Marla effective anal and clitoral stimulus, she moved her left hand to Marla’s bound naked sole. Using slow deliberate strokes, Coral’s index and forefingers sent additional heat waves throughout Marla’s already heated body.

MUUHHWHHEEEEEEH… OOHHH… EEEEEEHHH… WHUUUUHHH!” Marla was now banging her head against the tabletop. Feeling Marla’s clit stiffen, and **** juices flow down her hand, Coral increased pressure to the thumb strokes. This sent Marla over the edge, causing her to spasm to an explosive climax.

Marla screamed, “WHHHHUNNNNGGGGHHHUUHH… UUUHHHHHH… “NNNUUUYAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”

Her body twitching from the convulsive orgasm, Marla slowly laid forward, panting heavily “HHUUUHH… HUUUHHH!” Coral loosened the left cuff, and gently turned Marla over. Coral placed Marla’s ankles apart in the outer edge cuffs of the table, securing them both. Moving to the head of the table, Coral secured Marla’s wrists: arms outstretched aback of her head. Coral returned atop of the table, astride Marla. Coral her lowered head to Marla’s breasts, tonguing them with a light fervent touch.

“AAHH… NONONONO! Lemme’ catch my breath… I can’t take it!”

“No, No, Mon Cherie! You’re too excitable right now! You mus’ cum queeckly thees time!”

Adriana was cursing violently in French, “Do not please her again! You will not!”

Completely ignoring her captive mistress, Coral was too engrossed with Marla, teasing her now lusciously hypersensitive breasts.

“OOHHH... HHHOOOOHHH… GIRL YOU GONNA’… WHOOOOOOO… OOOOOH…DRIVE ME CRAZZEEE!”

Coral’s tongue was lapping fervently on one breast while one hand was freely teasing the other with light, grazing touches. Marla’s heightened state of sensitivity was just right. Coral’s tongue swirled down alongside her right breast to an exposed shaved armpit. To the opposite side, lightly prancing fingers also found their mark.

“SHUUUHHEEEE… HAAAAA… HOOOOOHGGUUUUURL… AAAAAUHHH… UHHAAAHHH… NOOOOOOO!”

Marla’s hips were trying to buck up from the table, but Coral’s weight prevented as such. Coral alternated easily between Marla’s armpits and breasts, every minute or so; tongue in a swirling grazing manner; fingers equally light and grazing in a spider-walk fashion. After ten minutes, Coral began a steady, ero-ticklish combination of lightly tonguing/suckling Marla’s breasts, while both hands performed their light, ticklish spider dance in her exposed armpits. Marla was in a guttural giggling/moaning/laughing fit. Passionate heat building deep within, her hips were trying to buck and rotate at the same time, while sensual shudders rumbled through her entire body. When Marla went silent, Coral simply increased tongue pressure on those sensuously hypersensitive chocolate nipples. Marla instantly went to a deeper guttural fit of ero-ticklish frenzy.

The scene for Adriana was driving her mad with rage, frustration, and disbelief.

The desire building up in Marla was both maddening and confusing. Coral was now tickling the side of each breast. While it tickled like crazy, it drove the tonguing sensations of Marla’s nipples deeper within her. At the same time, she still felt continued, tickly sensations in her armpits, that felt desirable, more so than an unwanted feeling. She was also feeling a tickly, tingling sensation in her feet, again a desirable feeling, rather than an unwanted one. Marla had never felt the type of wetness that she felt between her legs. Her love button was throbbing with an aching desire to be touched, thus, the attempts to grind her groin against Coral. Increasingly, she was experiencing a heretofore unknown passionate drumming of heat, deep within her love canal.

As Coral’s tickly fingers made a slow, upward movement back to Marla’s armpits: at the spot(s) just below her underarms, Marla suddenly stiffened, stretched full out within her bonds, uttering a guttural scream.

“HHHHUUUUUUUHHHHRRRRRGGGGGGRRRUUUUUUHHHHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGRRRRRR!!!!”

An ero-ticklish hot spot – on both sides of Marla’s upper torso – so sensitive – sprung to life by the extended ero-ticklish stimulation from Coral’s sensuously mischievous tongue and fingers – magnified the combined sensual/ticklish sensations Marla felt so immensely, that another orgasm was triggered!

For Coral, victim of Adriana’s vicious escapades of taking her from ticklish/erotic excitement, to seemingly endless durations of hysterically ticklish pain, this thrilling discovery had her head swimming. Coral didn’t stop: she slid backwards a bit, her tongue swirling downward to Marla’s tummy, navel, and waistline. Her fingers were now doing a grazing, ticklish walk along Marla’s lower sides and tummy.

“HAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE… SHEEEEEEEEEE…. WHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIITTT… AAAAAHHHHIIIIIII…
KKKKKAAAAA… AAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHHH… KAAAANNTTTAKEIT… ITSTOOOOOMMUUHHHUUUUCH!”

Coral licked across Marla’s waistline, and along the outer edges of her groin region, between the thighs, still lightly tickling Marla’s tummy and sides.

“GGGAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHH… YYYAAAIIIIEEEEHHEEEEEHEEE… HHHEEENNNAAAAAGGHHAAAHH!”

For Marla, her nerve endings were willing receptacles of something that she had never imagined. This whole experience was sensuously maddening – she wanted it to stop, so she could rest, and gather her wits, but she didn’t want it to stop. The nerve endings in and around her vaginal region were so heated, that, what she really needed was, Coral’s damned tongue to stop tickling between her thighs, and lap her love button again. In her heated state, a dildo wouldn’t hurt either!

Adriana was so heated in anger, that she was screaming, no… growling at the top of her lungs, hurling nonstop curses at Coral.

Finally annoyed, Coral stopped to give Marla a breather. She slid back, off the table, and walked across the room. Retrieving a ball gag from a wall cabinet, she went to the right side of where Adriana was lying. In the midst of her screaming curses, Adriana was stunned by a hard, vicious slap to the left side of her face. Before she could gather her wits, Coral roughly placed in the ball gag in Adriana’s mouth, and fastened it behind her head. Adriana stared wide-eyed at Coral, disbelieving what had just happened.

Coral slid her lips over Marla’s right big toe, and started sucking. Marla arched her back, releasing a hissing sound. Coral spread the big and second toe and slid her tongue in between them. Coral’s tongue slowly slid between each toe, on both feet.

“YEEEEEEE… HEEEEEEEEE…. YEEEEHHEEEHEEEYEEEEHEEEE!”

Coral grabbed Marla’s right foot with both hands, stretching back the toes, and slathered her tongue all over the taut bare sole.

“AHAA! HAHAAA!”

Coral placed her lips over the ball of Marla’s foot and began sucking.

“YAAAAGGGHH!”

Coral let the frontal surfaces of her teeth glide against the smooth skin by moving her lower jaw up and down. If not bound to the table, Marla would have jumped right off it.

“HAAIIEEE… NANANAAAHHHH… AAAHHHAAAAAAAH… YYAHHYYAAHHHAAAAYAHH!”

Meanwhile, the sight of Marla’s feet flexing in ticklish reaction captivated Adriana. Her eyes were rooted, watching those gorgeous toes curling, uncurling in repeated motion. Regardless of where Coral touched her, Marla’s feet were just as ticklish in one spot, as any other. The cuffs binding her ankles were as such that allowed limited motion for her feet to swing back and forth. Coral was quite effective in tickling Marla’s feet. Adriana was feeling a hot rush in her lower region. The fact that Coral was orally tickling one of those gorgeous feet that were that sensitive didn’t help matters any. Marla’s feet really were absolutely beautiful! And sinfully ticklish! Adriana wanted those bound, beautiful ticklish, sepia bare feet. Her prized, dreamed possession tied, being tickled in her own playroom! And dammit! She was bound herself!

Coral gave the left foot the same attention and received the same reaction. Coral held Marla’s left foot with one hand, keeping up her oral ticklish assault, the free left hand dancing ticklishly on the right foot. Marla went gutturally straight to ticklish high orbit.

“GAAAAAGGGHHHAA… HHAAAHHH…AAAAHHAAHAGGAAHH… GAAHHGAAHHAA!”

Coral keyed her attention to the sound of Marla’s laughter while tickling her bound bare feet.

“HHAAHHGGUUUGHH…GAHHGGAAHHGGG…HAHYYUUUUGGAAGUUHH… YYUUHHHGGHAHHG!”

Just the guttural tone Coral was waiting for. She slid up the table, her face between Marla’s legs. Her tongue parted Marla’s vaginal lips and found a hot, stiff, and throbbing clit. Coral wiggled her head to further part the lips and her mouth provided a seal around Marla’s clit. Her tongue placed hard underneath, started sliding up and down. Coral added rhythmic suction to the tongue action.

Marla screamed.

Coral slid her hands down Marla’s legs in ticklish fashion, until her wriggling fingers found those sensuously wonderful, and ticklish feet.

“HEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUHH… HHAAANNAAAYYAAAAAHHAAAHH… AAHHYAAAHHAAHHNAAAAHH!”

With sound, Marla was becoming louder, and Coral was thoroughly into her: Marla’s smell was serene; her taste was delightful. Marla’s sound, and body trembles, was the impetus for Coral to keep sucking, tonguing, and tickling. When she felt Marla’s feet stiffen, and her legs shudder, Coral pressed her tongue harder, shortening the strokes, keeping the suction the same. Her fingers lightened their ticklish touch a bit, to a slighter graze over Marla’s feet.

That was it. Marla’s mouth was wide open, her body lifting up from the table. The delayed scream was tremendous.

“WWHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYEEEEEEEYYEEEEEEE!”

“WHHUU… UUUHH!”

“UUHHWWHHUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNGGGRRRRR… RRRRUUUUHH… WWRRRUUUUUNNGGRRUUUUH!”

With Marla still in a climactic scream, Coral lapped up the hot orgasmic flow. Marla’s body shuddered and twitched. Coral continued lapping, until another orgasm and growling orgasmic scream. A full minute of twitching went by before Marla’s sweat glistened body went limp. Her head lolling back and forth, she heaved in deep breaths for several minutes.

Eyes wide ablaze in furious frustration, Adriana could only grunt loudly thru her damnable ball gag!

Coral released the leather cuffs binding Marla, and placed an over-sized terry cloth towel over her.

Marla curled up and went to sleep.

Coral wheeled Adriana into another section of the “Play Room”. It was a large room where Coral had spent plenty of nights and days. The room was carpeted, with a bed and full bath, stocked with food and water. There were two Plexiglas windows on each side of the steel door. Coral released one of Adriana’s wrists, and left the room, locking shut the big steel door with its’ two large, dead bolt locks. Once Adriana freed herself from her bonds, she paced back and forth, like a caged animal that had been recently captured from the wild. She barely slept that night.

Chapter 3 - Challenged!

The following morning…

Adriana screamed as she charged through the door like a mad bull. Marla sidestepped, swept her left foot, sending Adriana into a wild sprawl. Snarling, she quickly got to her feet. Red-eyed with anger, she charged at Marla again. Nervously peeping from behind the open door, Coral was stunned at the lightning-fast hook kick; unable to comprehend whether or not she actually saw it.

(SMACK!!!!!)

Marla angled her foot to prevent the heel from breaking Adriana’s jaw, but the power and speed spun Adriana to the right, as the sole slapped through the left side of her face. Again, Adriana sprawled to the floor. Marla quickly grabbed Coral and pushed her clear. Snarling louder, Adriana got to her feet, spun around with the look of a wild tiger, and lunged forward. From a left front stance, Marla brought her right knee up into Adriana’s tummy, leaning into the thrust. Adriana’s eyes seemed to bug out of her head, as the wind gushed out of her.

“GUUUHH!”

Marla shot her knee up again; thrust her hands into Adriana’s shoulders, pushing her back.

(WHACK!!!!)

Once again, Adriana was wildly spun around, as Marla’s right instep smacked her left jaw, from a roundhouse kick that came from nowhere. Marla shoved Adriana roughly from behind into the wall. With the wind knocked from her, Adriana slowly sank to her knees, and then went to the floor.

After a few minutes, arms still clutched around her waist, Adriana rolled over, with a groan. As her eyes regained their focus, Adriana finally realized that Marla was nude. The sight of that gorgeous body helped to clear her head.

Hands on her hips, Marla looked at Adriana, “Good Morning Ms. Bitch! Your left jaw oughta’ be tired of getting smacked around like it has! Keep it up… an’ I’m gonna’ un-joint something in that pretty face!”

Adriana slowly got to her feet. “Coral… what have you done? I…”

“Shuddup…! Understand Ms. Bitch… say or do nothing… unless I tell you! Understand? If you don’t… then I’ll show you… and guess what!!! You do not want that!”

Adriana stared into Marla’s eyes. Marla stared back. Adriana didn’t know what to think: she had never been challenged like this! The anger that was slowly returning within Adriana was chilled: Marla’s stare turned cold; a glossy haze seemed to cover them. Adriana shifted uneasily against the wall. Sensing the danger, Coral slowly stepped forward, “Adriana… do not try her… She’s highly trained… skilled in more than one martial art. I hate you… more than you can imagine… but… she can seriously hurt you… without thinking about it! Do not provoke her… what may happen… I simply do not want to see… or think of that!

After some time, still holding her icy stare, Marla pointed toward the open “Play Room”. As Adriana made a step in that direction, Marla suddenly was in front of her, an open hand slamming into her chest, pinning her against the wall. Adriana’s knees almost gave out from fear. Marla’s voice was as cold as her eyes, as she snarled, “I’m pissed off, Ms. Bitch… but not angry yet… Not only will I un-joint that face… If you believe nothing else…believe this… Fuck with me… and I hope you’re that stupid… and I will unjoint… painfully unjoint… your whole body!!! Shaken, Adriana went silently.

Adriana was bound to the wide padded bench, with her arms tied back beyond her head. Her feet were slightly apart, in padded stocks. Marla and Coral lay on each side of Adriana, their faces at her exposed armpits. Hands lightly grazing Adriana’s breasts, they began licking her armpits. Adriana gasped, arched her back, her body trembling. As her back settled, Adriana shook her head from side-to-side, giggling.

“YYEEEEEEEHEEEEHEEEEE… GEEGEEHHEEEEEEHEEEEGEEE… HEEEHEEEGEEEGEEEGEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Marla and Coral’s tongues delightfully glided over Adriana’s smooth, shaven armpits. The taut, ticklishly sensitive skin was treated to light, continuous flicks, twirls, and circles. Adriana’s giggles were uncontrollable. When either Coral or Marla would lightly suckle in the middle of an underarm hollow, still licking at the same time, Adriana would go into a deep, hysterical giggle.

“HHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE… GGEEEEEE… HHEEEEEYEEYEEEYEEEYEEYEEEEEE!”
“GGEEEGEEGEEYEEHEEYEEEYEEEEHEEEEEE… YEEYEEYEEYEEEGEEHEEGGEEHEEYEEE!”

Marla and Coral gave Adriana’s armpits a rest after fifteen or twenty minutes. They began to lightly suck and lick her breasts. Adriana shuddered, as their tongues circled around each breast, over and around the aureoles, then lightly skimming her nipples. Adriana, moaned, gasped, and trembled. Marla found an ero-ticklish spot, as she cupped Adriana’s left breast, tugged upwards slightly, and swirled her tongue underneath. Adriana squealed, and began to giggle. Coral did the same to her right breast. She and Marla alternated between licking Adriana’s breasts and nipples, and tongue tickling underneath her breasts.

Coral slid her fingers between Adriana’s legs. As Coral’s two fingers lightly touched her love button, Adriana shuddered. The oral teasing of her breasts, and the touch to her clitoris was sensational!

“AHHHHHHHH… UUHHHHHNNNNNUHHH… UHH… UHHH!!!”

Coral knew that Adriana was close. A few minutes later, when the familiar trembling of Adriana’s body began to increase closely to shudders, she stopped. Coral and Marla moved back to suckle/tongue tickling of Adriana’s armpits hollows. Adriana screamed in gigglish hysterics.

“GGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHEEEEEEEEEEEE… YEEYEEEYEEEYEEYEEHEEEYEEHEEYEEYEEYEE!”
“NONONONONONONO… HEEYEE… GEEGEE… HEEYEE... NONONO… HEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEE!”

For two hours, Marla and Coral alternated from tongue tickling Adriana’s armpits, to tongue teasing her breasts, while teasing her clitoris, bring her close to climax, then back to tongue tickling her armpits, and back and forth. For Adriana, it was maddening! Her vagina was sopping wet, begging for release, and these two women were teasing and tickling her mad! Each time their tongues would touch her underarms, Adriana would immediately giggle hysterically! And that infernal sucking on her pit hollows! All served to increase the heat between her legs! She had never been denied an orgasm! When would they let her cum?!

Finally, Marla and Coral stopped to take a break. Although Adriana’s trembling began to settle a bit, the air seemed to cause tingles in her over sensitized nipples and armpits, and she still shivered.

Coral brought a bottle of water to Adriana, with a straw. After sipping a bit, Adriana looked up at her. “Coral please…” Coral put her finger to Adriana’s lips, “SSHHHHH… it’s just starting, my dear.” At that she dribbled a little of the water onto Adriana’s breast. Adriana’ gasped, and shuddered, as the cold water hit her nipple, and rolled down the side of her breast. Coral bent over, allowing her tongue to lazily circle around the nipple. Adriana shuddered as the warmth of Coral’s tongue replaced the coldness of the water. Coral’s hand began to caress Adriana’s clitoris again. After a couple of minutes, just as Adriana’s hips began to move in rhythm to Coral’s sensuous movement, Coral stopped.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO… DON’T STOP… NOOOOOOOO… CORAL… PLEASE… NOOOOOO!!!”

Marla and Coral moved to the end of the table, kneeling on pillows, in front of Adriana’s lovely bare feet.

To be continued...

Last edited:
now thats what i call sweet revenge. love it. erotic and torturous to Adriana. she had it coming. but i will admit i was surprised when things turned on her, i need to pay more attention to the title. great style of writing, i cannot find a thing to criticise. nice details, fantastic descriptions. very well written

isabeau :bubble:

Thanks Isabeau!

Thank You very much! The story continuation will keep its erotic theme, but things will become rather intense for Adriana! The real "torture" for her, in a sense, is that she will not be in control! Marla and Coral will drive her nuts with their lust-filled, and ticklish antics. Thanks again!

haystacks538 said:
Thank You very much! The story continuation will keep its erotic theme, but things will become rather intense for Adriana! The real "torture" for her, in a sense, is that she will not be in control! Marla and Coral will drive her nuts with their lust-filled, and ticklish antics. Thanks again!

ahh now thats the kind of story i love. cant wait. thanks keep up the good work, and do you have other stories?

isabeau

They're M/M stories, one is a very true account, the other two are fantasies.
I'm not sure how receptive they would be to this site. If you're interested, I can e-mail them to you. Those as well as this one are in MS Word format.
My e-mail is [email protected]

Last edited:
I really love the detail! This is a really, really hot story.

Slight criticism, though: in the second chapter, Marla unties Coral's wrists but her ankles are left tied. Later, Coral stands up and walks away from the table without untying her feet. Later still, it is revealed that Marla's ankles are now bound, although neither she nor Coral ever bound them. These are extremely minor details, and don't detract from the story as a whole, but they do make that scene somewhat confusing.

Anyway, great job! I can't wait for more!

HisFlyinFingers said:
I really love the detail! This is a really, really hot story.

Slight criticism, though: in the second chapter, Marla unties Coral's wrists but her ankles are left tied. Later, Coral stands up and walks away from the table without untying her feet. Later still, it is revealed that Marla's ankles are now bound, although neither she nor Coral ever bound them. These are extremely minor details, and don't detract from the story as a whole, but they do make that scene somewhat confusing.

Anyway, great job! I can't wait for more!

Thank You for the compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed the story! Thanks again, for having a sharp eye for my oversight(s), and I've made the corrections.

Yah!

Wonderfully written!
Love,
Heather And Anna
P.S Heather has two new exercises to do!!!! Boy I (Heather0 hate these frickin' stretcvhing ezxercises! Stretching Exercises my love are needed! I (Heather) love you Anna. I (Anna) love you Heather.

haystacks538 said:
They're M/M stories, one is a very true account, the other two are fantasies.
I'm not sure how receptive they would be to this site. If you're interested, I can e-mail them to you. Those as well as this one are in MS Word format.
My e-mail is [email protected]

thank you i will pm you my email. and where is part two? lol such a great beginning.

isabeau :bubble:

This story ABSOLUTELY MUST BE MADE INTO A TICKLING VIDEO!!!

It was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.! Please find a video producer.

Great writing, Haystacks! This may be your first tickling story, but I bet you use writing all the time in some regular capacity in your life - your writing is VERY polished.

Keep the stories coming... they'll only get better & better!

cheers

Rogue

RogueTickler said:
Great writing, Haystacks! This may be your first tickling story, but I bet you use writing all the time in some regular capacity in your life - your writing is VERY polished.

Keep the stories coming... they'll only get better & better!

cheers

Rogue

i so agree with Rogue. and thanks Rogue for those pms with my story...

isabeau

isabeau said:
i so agree with Rogue. and thanks Rogue for those pms with my story...

isabeau

To All,

You're so very, very kind! I had just hoped to write an entertaining tickling story, that would appeal to the erotic side of bondage/tickling. Your responses are honestly blowing my mind!

First, I'm not a writer. When I wrote "Karl's Fullfillment" (true M/M bondage/tickling erotica), almost five years ago, that was my very first attempt at writing anything! "Mason Meets Roland" is pure fantasy, written out of frustration when I relocated - it gets a little deeper than the intimate M/M bondage/tickling aspects.

"Adriana" stems from my life long female foot fetish, that later grew into a combined foot/tickling fetish. As I've watched a few video clips over the last few years, I've wanted to see more intimacy, especially f/f, combined with the bondage/tickling. In particular, I've desired more oral use in tickling and teasing bound, bare feet. This is not to replace more traditional tickling techniques, but I feel and view bondage/tickling more as an erotic/sensual foreplay type of venture, rather than a torturous scene. I have no interest in pain, or torture, of any means, period.

Oh, for sure, Adriana, will be tortured, for the whole scenario is torturous for her. But, Oh Heck.... I'm gonna shut up!

To get back to what I was saying - I'm a slow deliberate writer (but not an experienced writer) simply attempting to draw out vivid scenes, that will hopefully appeal to the interest and imagination of the reader. Part Two is coming, but agin, it will take some time, as I hope, not to dilute what has already been presented. Also, there's a time factor, since I work in heavy manufacturing, sometimes long hours, and six or seven days per week.

I'll try to complete the next part as soon as I can, but I want to do justice to the story, and not rush things. Please be patient.

Thanks Again for your kind words!

you could have fooled me by saying you arent a writer. and take your time. the stories with details do take time, and are the kind i like best. with descriptions and a plot other than being tickled.

isabeau

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back