• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North and Mid Atlantic Journey, Then, a Most Wasted Week

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. After losing two of three in Philadelphia, they won two of three in both Washington, and Cincinnatti. They returned home on a Sunday night to begin a nine game homestand with the Mets, Braves, and Astros.
When Mitch arrived home on that Sunday night, he just didnt feel right. His eyes had been bothering him for several days, as he had woken up with blurry vision, and pasty eyes, and just felt awful in general. The following morning, Naomi drove him to the doctor, where it was found he had severe pink eye. The doctor perscribed eye drops, and rest, and it was highly unlikely that Mitch would play for several days, if at all on the homestand.
So, with Mitch out of the lineup, the Good Guys took the field that night for the series opener against the Mets. Sniderman shuffled his lineup, and luckily, the team didnt need many runs, because they didnt get many, as Kate Hudson shut out the Mets, 1-0. Gil Bellows pitched the next night, and allowed only two runs, but the slumping Good Guy offense got only one, in a 2-1 setback. Charlize Theron took the hill on Wednesday night, but she, too, got no run support, allowing but two runs over eight innings, but falling, 2-0. The team simply wasnt hitting, and had been lucky to squeeze a win in the series.
Thursday was an off day, and with Mitch still bothered by pasty eyes, and blurry vision, he went back to the doctor, who gave him a stronger eyedrop, and told him to stay in bed. It was almost certain he wouldnt play at all in the upcoming weekend Braves series.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell couldnt support her teammates that werent hitting, and got hit hard, as the Good Guys fell meekly, 4-0. On Saturday night, it got even worse. The fifth starter, who usually needed a bunch of runs to have a chance to win, got absolutely none, and then, got bashed, in a 9-0 shelllacking in front of a booing crowd. The team had been shut out for three straight games, and things were not going well.
Sniderman held a team meeting before the Sunday game with Atlanta. The team was saddled with a five game losing streak, and was playing awful. Luckily, they found some magic on that Sunday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Hudson pitched a two hit shutout, striking out thirteen, as the Good Guys used a first inning Grand Slam homer, to salvage a 5-0 win.
Mitch was still having problems with his eyes, as the Astros came to town, on Monday night. Gil Bellows didnt have any magic that night, as he allowed but three runs, as the team got only one, to fall again, 3-1. Charlize Theron took the hill on Tuesday, almost looking like she was pitching scared, with the team not hitting. She gave up three solo homers, and nothing else, but of course the team couldnt produce, and fell again, 3-2. On Wednesday afternoon, Mitch decided to finally try to play, in the homestand's final game. Although his eyes werent perfect, he hit a three run double, and threw a runner out at the plate, as Neve Campbell pitched brilliantly, during a 4-1 Good Guy triumph, that capped off an awful, three and six homestand, with a win. Neither the team, nor the fans, could be happy about the record on the homestand, but it is more than likely that had Mitch been healthy, the team might have won at least two, three, or four, of the other games that they dropped. As they packed their bags to head to New York, Atlanta, and Houston, Mitch felt better, only sorry that he could not have produced more on the sorry homestand.
With Mitch not being well enough to play on the homestand, he was barred from the Saturday night tickle party by none other than Alan, who instructed two big bouncers, to prohibit him from entering the fetish club, when he arrived for the party. In Alan's mind, if Mitch wasnt well enough to play baseball, which was his job, he shouldnt be partying. Although angry, Mitch complied without making a scene, and took Naomi home. In the meantime, however, in his place, his best friend Russell decided to be the dominant tickler of the evening. As a surprise, the team decided to bring his ex girlfriend Melanie, a petite blonde, who had a less than civil breakup with Russell, as the featured lee. She was stripped naked, and tied to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Russell, who knew all her spots, and who had been the victim of her tickle assaults on many occasions, when they were dating, began the tickle on Melanie's neck with fingers, as the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Russell attacked Melanie's sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed at her restraints, and the high pitched squeals continued:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS IAM GONNA GET YOU RUSSELL! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, Russell tickled Melanie on her inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing bucking. Finally, Mitch called in on a cell phone, and his call was put on the loudspeaker in the club. "Get the little bitch on her feet" Mitch said, to the howls of everyone. "Okay, pal, we'll do" Russell said, with a grin. With that, Russell attacked Melanie's soles with his fingers, and then sawed a feather between her toes, and additionally used a vibrating electric massager on her feet and inbetween her toes. Finally, if that wasnt enough, Russell bent down, and with long strokes of his tounge, ran his tounge over both of Melanie's soles and sucked on her toes, licking inbetween them. Melanie became increasingly beserk. She wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with girlish laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG OKAY! OKAY! I GIVE UP ALREADY! PLEASE STOP! NOOOOOOO! HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickling stopped, and Russell's exhausted ex girlfriend was untied.
The tickling was the high point of an unfortunately otherwise wasted week for the Good Guys, and Mitch. His eye problem had prevented him from playing the game he so loved, before the crowd he so loved, and who loved him. If that wasnt bad enough, the team had just played miserably on the homestand, a true rarity for them. Now came a road trip, and with Mitch better, hopefully it would be better times for the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Mitch thats a shame about his pink eye. wonder where you got the idea to write it into the story? and about the character melanie, hmmmm would that by any chance be because you know me? lol. great story but very upsetting for Mitch, also that utter creep Alan, he hadnt been in the later stories and i almost forgot about him. he is the worst the absolute worst.

isabeau :)

Actually, I do have pink eye in R/L, and Iam going to the Dr today, so I decided to incorporate it into the story.
As to whether the Melanie who got tickled in that story was you, the answer to that question is no. My best friend's ex girlfriend's name is Melanie. They went out for almost 3 years in the early 90s, and she wasnt very nice to either me or him, so I truly was thinking about her when I wrote the story. My best friend's name is Russ, and I had him tickle the girl who is his r/l ex girlfriend. I just thought I'd incorporate some r/l into the storyline today.
Anyhow, thanks for the feedback, and as always, stay tuned. There will be more to come.

Mitch

i know you have pink eye in r/l. also i didnt think you named her after me. sighs it was rather a lame joke....

isabeau

good luck at the drs

Shame to hear about your ailment, my best wishes for a speedy recovery friend. On another note, good story, I enjoyed it very much. I look forward to another installment

HappyD

Thank you, Mr Darwin, your praise is appreciated, my friend. Iam better now, and in fact, will be writing another story as we speak, with an interesting twist.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back