• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crouching Tiger Hidden Tickle

ShadowFox

TMF Poster
Yes im sure the title isnt all that hot as i thought it would be lol but this is an exprenece that happened while i was a senior in high school. Well one of my friends had gotten into a fight, or rather the fight came to him, he got beat pretty good. well after his recovery he wanted to go find the guy that blind sided him. so he brought me, because everyone in this damn town fights dirty and i have the arsenal (swords up the wazoo lol) so i came along to make sure nothing bad happened. we encountered the guy in a parkinglout outside of a local arena. him and his girlfriend where walking by and my friend pulled over to get revenge. He called the guy out rather then blindside him. Well after a good scuffel, my friend got his revenge with the guy hurting pretty bad on the ground. However his girlfriend was flipping a shit... ON ME... i didnt do anything either lol just standing there and she starts hitting me in the chest hard too for a small girl. id say she was about 5'0 couldnt be more then 95-100lbs soaking wet, pretty cute too. well im totally against hitting woman but she was making things hard she kept hitting and calling me all kinds of names. my friend told me to push her away and get in the car. well while she was busy beating my chest i did what i knew best. my secret tickling technique :p. i reached my hands under your sweatshirt and started to sqeeze her sides. she doubled right over laughing hysterically. i didnt think it work lol but it did... better then i thought. i kept sqeezing her sides and then pulled her right into me digging my fingers deep into her stomach as she screamed out in ticklish agony. she started to stomp her feet and beg me to stop. well she hit me pretty good a few hit my cheeks so i couldnt very well just stop so soon. so i kept tickling till she got weak from laughing. i followed her to the ground and secured her ankles as i sat on her legs. i removed her shoes and socks real quick and dived into her soles she sky rocketed out of control laughing hysterically and flopping around. my friend was getting anzy not sure if the cops were coming and kept begging me to get in the car. so after i had my fill perhaps 3 min of foot tickling fun i got up and ran to the car.

sorry if there wasnt a hole lot of tickling. i have more real life tickling storys, plus many more in the making now that i found the woman of my dreams :) Always remember never hit a woman, tickle her lol it works

eeeks Shadowfox you go around carrying swords? and did you get into any trouble? i'm glad you found the girl of your dreams. and that was the best way to handle the girl who was hitting you. wtg.

isabeau :bubble:

well isabeau, a sword a consitered like a rifle, you can carry it around in your car as long as it is in full veiw, and sheathed. I dont however walk around the streets with it lol. im not a gun man, i love swords so much more. and thank you for congradulating me about finding my girl :cat:

ShadowFox said:
well isabeau, a sword a consitered like a rifle, you can carry it around in your car as long as it is in full veiw, and sheathed. I dont however walk around the streets with it lol. im not a gun man, i love swords so much more. and thank you for congradulating me about finding my girl :cat:

well whew lol i didnt think you were that type. and my best friend carries a glock around in the trunk of his car. he is a private investigator...

isabeau

ps you are welcome

thats intresting

i pray your friend stays safe, not living in a big city im not fully aware of the dangers except what i see on tv and in movies. however i think if i became a pi i probly would still stick with swords :p i love to live dangeriously lol. maybe a 9mm by my side for safety unless i can deflect bullets with my sword lol a gun would be nice for a fire fight lol. thats why i have swords ppl got guns around here but rarely use them in a fight its usually pocket knifes, so i bring out my big knife hehe. i hate fighting, never been in a fight really, i always intimitate them with my sword, so far its worked, but i know how to use it if need be. id never however fight an unarmed man with it, its just my equilzer incase 3 guys want to come after me at once lol people fight too dirty

I like it, Shadowfox. Kick the guys ass and tickle torture his woman. Nice!

lol well the tickling part wasnt planned, i guess im pretty lucky the girl wanted to fight me lol

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back