• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review of "Spy Interrogation" (PV)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
Boy, are those Asian women ticklish! As if you didn't already know. I loved the very, very ticklish model in this video. Lily is a totally hot Asian babe (I love ticklish Asian women so much) who looks to have hazel eyes and wears a black tanktop and a black skirt. The premise of the video is one of my favorite fantasies: A girl who is believed to be the daughter of a Japanese spy is kidnapped and tortured with tickling for information.

Nice!!!

Lily is tied to an X frame and mercilessly tickled on her upperbody by a man in a armor suit - great reactions to the upperbody tickling. She is locked in a cage with her smooth, very pretty bare feet trapped outside being tickled with fingers and feathers. Her feet are EXTREMELY TICKLISH and they jerk and twitch violently at the slightest touch. Next she is tied in a different position and her nylon-clad feet get the once over with press-on fingernails. And finally her feet are trapped in a set of stocks and she is tickled on her bare feet and once again on her upperbody. Trust me! This is a foot-ticklers dream come true.

In the next segment, sexy, blonde Summer has her slender, brunette roommate Janis (who looks like a more attractive version of Anjelica Houston) tied spread-eagle on top of a bed. Janis is wearing a black vinyl bodysuit and Summer has on a turquoise bodysuit. Summer tickles Janis' feet mercilessly then moves to her upperbody later for more torment - excellent reactions. Then the tables are turned and it's Summer who endures a tickle attack from Janis while tied to the bed. Although, Summer in my opinion was very, very ticklish (especially under her arms), Janis steals the show. Janis is INCREDIBLY TICKLISH, almost painfully ticklish. Her reactions are to die for.

All in all, this is a great video for lovers of intense full-body tickling, it runs close to an hour, and I do recommend it.

Rockauthor

lily

their lil description mentions that she falls into silent laughter...is it true

and also how much time does the tickler spend on her upper body i am more into the upperbody thing you dig?

but thanks anyway rock for the great critque

pity they dont ofer clips...man!!...even audio would do...man!!!:mad:

sexypapi...

I don't remember much silent laughter, but the foot-tickling and upperbody-tickling is pretty much spread out evenly throughout the video.

I love this one, too

I love how feather ticklish Lily is. Her foot even jerked when a feather was brushed against it...with her sock still on!:)

There was a pretty long upper-body sequence at the beginning of the video, sexypapi, but most of the rest of the Lily tickling was feet if memory serves. I think it was by far the longest upper-body scene for Lily, however. The Lily upper-body scene in Pit of Torture was pretty good, too. I don't think she ever falls silent; there's sometimes a choked-up, less hysterical laughter that comes out of her.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back