• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

not sure if this is the right place to ask this.

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question but here goes. and if its not the right one, i'm sure it will be moved to the proper forum. anyway there is a movie called "raise the red lantern" a chinese film with subtitles, about a young chinese girl whose father died and she cannot any longer attend the university. so she becomes a concubine for a rich merchant. to make a long story short, the favorite concubine always gets a foot massage every night before her master visits her. it involves these little mallets rhythmicallly pounded on the soles of her feet. she always acts as if it feels so good , the expression on her face is one of absolute pleasure. has anyone heard about this movie? and what types of sensations those mallets cause? to me it looks like it would tickle. thanks plus the main actress is very beautiful

isabeau

Isabeau: I remember this film and had a VHS copy years ago...it was a great movie and I vividly remember the scene you're talking about. I always wondered the same thing. But after much analysis (and wearing out the pause/rewind on the old VCR) that the reaction was more erotic than tickling. Perhaps some other tools would have evoked a giggle (and maybe the actress was ticklish; we'll never know). Anyway, thanks for bringing back that memory.

chicago-ler said:
Isabeau: I remember this film and had a VHS copy years ago...it was a great movie and I vividly remember the scene you're talking about. I always wondered the same thing. But after much analysis (and wearing out the pause/rewind on the old VCR) that the reaction was more erotic than tickling. Perhaps some other tools would have evoked a giggle (and maybe the actress was ticklish; we'll never know). Anyway, thanks for bringing back that memory.

your welcome, and yes i thought it seemed erotic as well. almost as if she were having an orgasm and thinking better than sex. lol anyway i havent seen the movie in some time. lucky you for having a copy. i loved the movie, as i am a pearl buck fan and she wrote about concubines and china.

isabeau

Isabeau: I am also a big Pearl Buck fan...The Good Earth is one of my favorite books. Her writings on China are fascinating...and the Chinese also seem to have a long fascination with tickling, too. While I agree that the "Red Lantern" scene wasn't true tickling, that certainly doesn't mean that those little hammers on another sole wouldn't tickle. You should give it a try and see.

nice to meet a fellow pearl buck fan. i have read all of her books. and yikes my feet are simply too ticklish to try that. lol

isabeau

ps because it was about feet but not necessarily about tickling, i wasnt sure if this was the right place to place my question.

Isabeau: Same here...we have Pearl Buck and tickling in common (a rare combination, I think). Let me know if you want to e-mail or IM sometime.

chicago-ler said:
Isabeau: Same here...we have Pearl Buck and tickling in common (a rare combination, I think). Let me know if you want to e-mail or IM sometime.

sure that would be nice. its rare to find someone else who enjoys pearl buck also. just pm me anytime

isabeau

I saw the movie, and greatly enjoyed the scene you describe, for its foot eroticism. But I agree that it's not tickling.

I have heard this is a very good movie but never watched it. I will certainly do now! Thanks for the info, maybe I ll post a clip of the scene, it sounds sexy even if her reaction is more erotic...

milagros317 said:
I saw the movie, and greatly enjoyed the scene you describe, for its foot eroticism. But I agree that it's not tickling.

Same here, Mils. I think the foot massages were given to the concubine to put her "in the mood," if I remember correctly. :devil:

P.S. The movie comes out on DVD Feb. 14, and can be pre-ordered through the Amazon website. :D

snap2914 said:
I have heard this is a very good movie but never watched it. I will certainly do now! Thanks for the info, maybe I ll post a clip of the scene, it sounds sexy even if her reaction is more erotic...

that would be great please do post a clip. and yes i agree it was more erotic than ticklish, however at first it would probably tickle me til i got used to it. my feet are uber sensitive...

isabeau

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back