• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Gellar, Knightley and Johansson

gaby87

Hi, that is my first story so please don’t be too much demanding, above all because I’m French and I apologize in advance for all the mistakes I may make.

Girls invited on a show (starring Sarah Michel Gellar, Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson)

“Good evening to this special show, organized specially for people who need money and for which three great stars have accepted to take part in. Let me introduce you Sarah Michel Gellar, Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson.”
The audience was in seventh heaven to be allowed to see these three stars at the same time. The program was being broadcast on four channels and more than half of TV viewers were watching it this night. Everybody knew that the three women were going to take up a challenge for which several firms had committed themselves to pay more than $10 million in order to help African countries.
The anchorman spoke again : “I’m very happy to be there, between these three girls, and to have a ringside seat to see them achieve this feat. As you all know it, they don’t know which kind of challenge they are going to be proposed to and we can imagine that all these firms won’t decide to give money so easily. They have made research on the weaknesses girls have and have come on an agreement about which challenge they will have to get. So, let’s greet the spokesman of these companies.”
A man entered and was quickly given a mike. The waiting made everybody feel stress, above all the three stars who didn’t know what to expect. But, finally, the spokesman decided to announce the challenge :” We all have discovered a weakness that we hope won’t enable the girls to achieve the challenge. But, before all, the seventeen firms I represent want to thank you for your reception and want to wish a good luck to Sarah, Keira an Scarlett. At last, and in order not to make you wait too much time, the challenge is : The three girls will have to decide an order of appearance. Then, they will have to suffer in all an hour an a half of tickling under their feet, immobilized in stocks.”
Everybody looked at one another. Sarah, Scarlett and Keira were totally surprised and terrified by this challenge. They knew their respective ticklishness. Immediatly, the anchorman asked to Keira if they would accept the challenge. Keira’s answer was clear :” We are extremely surprised and feared by it but we are here tonight in order to help poor people and it’s our duty to accept it, even if we have to suffer. So, bring there the stocks while we decide who is going to go first.” After saying it, she looked at Sarah and Scarlett who seemed much more terrified by this than Keira. Scarlett told her : “ You don’t know how ticklish I am, I won’t be able to do that, we are going to lose and to make ourselves look ridiculous.” “Me too” said Sarah. “Try to withstand the more you are able to and I will finish the challenge. Who wants to go first ?” Scarlett, after some hesitations head towards the stocks assistants had brought on set.
She was asked to sit down and to put her feet through the holes. Her wrists were tied behind her back and her heels were removed. Everybody discovered her very pretty size 6 feet. A man came and tied each one of her toe to a shoelace and tied them back. Scarlett was now ready to suffer her torture. She was concentrating for this and the anchorman asked her how she felt. “I’m totally terrified, I hate being tickled and I don’t know how much time I will be able to withstand. But please, let’s begin, it’s horrible to wait like that.” “Your wishes are going to be realized because let me introduce you both the men who are going to tickle you.” With that, the anchorman picked up two paper in a box and read the names. Straight away, two delighted men stood up in the audience and went to the set. After having introduced, they were lead to Scarlett’s feet. Then, a countdown began and Scarlett closed the eyes. 10, 9 …..2, 1. Go At once, both guys began to tickle her. She immediatly tried to flex her toes but managed not to laugh. She kept her eyes closed, but after half a minute, a tear appeared from one eye. A few seconds after, the first smile came. Then, it was lost for her. She exploded in a terrific laughter. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,….. Her friends looked at her, suffering the torture and waiting for their turn. It was awful to see her, trying to move her feet but who can’t because of the shoelaces. She really was suffering and everybody on the set and on TV could see her. After 5 minutes, she began to beg for stopping, without saying the word which would have stopped the torture. Both ticklers didn’t show any sign of mercy and were doing their work very well. Scarlett was now totally in tears, and she had difficulties to breathe. Somebody announce that she had already suffer a quarter of an hour. Her courage was being seen everywhere in America but she really wasn’t able to bear it. She was now entirely in a sweat. At the 18th minute, she was about to crack up and Keira encouraged her to bear one minute more. After 19 min and 34 seconds, she gave up by saying the key word. She was then totally a mess. Everyone clapped her in the audience and somebody gave her a glass of water.
After having breathed back, the anchorman asked her how she felt : “Horrible” was the only thing she could say. In the meantime, Sarah was putting off her shoes, knowing her turn has come.

To continue

Not a bad first effort. I love your taste in women! Please write more so not only your writing skill will increase but we get to see Keira and Sarah tickled! :triangle:

kiera and scrallet two of my favorites and two you rarly see stories about....please continue, i just wish you would have them tickled on other parts of their bodies as well....not just their feet.

need...more...length! anywho not bad first try and YES more body tickles!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back