• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part II

well well well...what to say...AWESOME!!! You make me wanna keep reading, got thats one gift youve got there! I like the challenges from one to the other and the attempt to break eachother, very well done!

It has been a long time since I enjoyed something this much...

Your perspective is sharp, and knowing you the way I do, I can imagine some of the looks on your face as you utter some of those lines and think those thoughts. This is very real and well-told. Again, it's good to see the clash of projected personality vs. interior doubt the protagonist relates.

Beyond excellent, truly original. :triangle:

:wow: Just :wow:

You are a rare one aren't you? I didn't believe that a woman of your caliber could exist. I'm actually begining to feel jealous toward the guy in your story. You're making my blood boil. Please, don't stop!

I just ought to express my admiration. You're definitely a new star in the TMF writers constellation =)

/impatiently awaits part III & all everything TG is about to post.../

see i knew you shouldve written part II and now look, your moving to part three, AND people like you... hmm a job well done, your an excellent writer!

Yeah, this is good writing because you let the readers mind imagine what is going on...but you describe with enought detail so the mind doesn't have to fill in all the gaps...

Good stuff...can't wait for me...

This is outstanding Mairead...great stories put the reader right in the action and this one does just that. So much fun...thank you for sharing you talent with us!

"Taming The Smart Ass" ? I don't know. But I liked it. I can't wait till your part 3 is ready ! The FEET!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!! :woot: Good job. keep up the good work, cutie.
Sadistickler

Girl, you f'in rock!

So when are you getting published?

Yes

ticklishgiggle said:
Woo hoo!

People like me!

They do. I do too.

Very well written

Very expressive, nice shifts from thoughts to spoken words.

By all means, write more of this.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Brava!

Mairead, you already know I'm a fan. Thanks for a wonderful part II. You told me in the chatroom once that you didn't think tickling fiction was your bag, and I still respectfully and totally disagree! What a lucky guy you have.

Keep it up
Jreyn60

Oops

My bad. I thought for some reason your fiction was always based on some true story. Anyway, well done and I hope you enjoy writing it more some day, because I sure enjoy reading it!

jreyn60

Hi, and I just wanted to say that I LOVED the story! Can't wait to read more!

--T

Oh wow, I've been away so long I never even knew there was a sequel! :bump:

Great writing, as always. I don't know who's luckier, the guy or the girl. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back