• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Big Brother UK - Foot Tickle (M/F)

Getjiggy

TMF Poster
First tickling action from Celeb BB, on Day 2

Chantelle ( The fake celeb who has been thrown in the house to try and fool all of the other celebs that she is actually one) was tickled on the foot by Dennis Rodman. It is on the official website and hopefully it will be shown tomorrow on the highlights show!!

From channel4.com

It wasn't long before she was being pestered again when dirty Den reached out to grab her foot.

"I don't like it!" she protested. "I really don't, it tickles."

Link is here : http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1103

She is an absolute honey! :D

Thanks for the alert, Getjiggy. I hope one of our UK members is able to capture this. :D

Someone in the UK should constantly be taping their version of Big Brother. There are scenes in every installment.

they showed a little bit of this scene i think on the morning Big brother little brother show - dennis had chantelle on the floor between two beds and she was giggling , i think he was poking her sides or somethign - then he pulled her back up and she got back on the bed - i guess the foot tickle happened after that

the caption for the segment was 'tickle my fancy' btw

please please please someone try to get a clip of it if its on tonights highlight show!!!

are u sure it was a foot tickle? and not jst an admission from her?

If someone is willing to pay 4/7 pounds they can download one of the clips and if they have the necessary video capturing software they can put it on here. Just a thought.

I would do it, but doesn't seem I can do it with American money. Damn!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back