• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Northeast, SouthEast, Texas, , Unjustified Blame, and, Insecurities

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to New York, Atlanta, and Houston. They won two of three in NY, before dropping two of three in Atlanta, and to Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night to begin a nine game homestand against the mid America teams.
In the meantime, Mitch, who had the previous year battled his weight and high blood pressure, was doing just wonderfully. At his last Dr's appt, he weighed 172 pounds, and his bp was perfect. He looked just great. Due to this, a new problem developed. Even when Mitch was 197 pounds, women looked at him, because he was the star of the Good Guys. Now, with his perfect body, and his workout, to improve his strength, everywhere he went, the women fell at his feet. Everyone knew he was married, and that he loved Naomi, and had three kids, but the new and constant attention, made Naomi jealous, and caused tension.
During the road trips, Naomi would sometimes IM Mitch on the computer, and if he was out eating, or at a club with the team, would accuse him of being with another woman. This trend also went on when the Good Guys were at home, as if he was even a few minutes late returning from a team workout, a chore, or such, she would fling crazy unjustified accusations at him, screaming at the top of her lungs. Mitch was very patient throughout such tirades, understanding that Naomi was approaching 40, and had insecurities. Mitch always reassured her:" Nai, there is no one else, I love and want you, and only you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We have three kids, and I want to grow very old, and for us to one day rest near each other" He said, kissing his beautiful bride.
As the Good Guys opened a homestand with a Kate Hudson 4-1 win over Pittsburgh, Naomi felt torn. Part of her wanted to ring his neck, and send him to the guest room, to punish him for her torment, yet the other part of her knew if she did that, she would be pushing him away. So, as she silently battled her anger, and her fears, all of which were unjustitified, because Mitch hadn't done anything wrong, she decided to become very submissive, catering to Mitch's every whim, and saying nothing, out of fear that she would lose her husband. In fact, as he tied her up that night, and tickled her, sucking on her toes, she had a feeling of hating the tickling, the foot worship, and Mitch. Yet, she gave in, and complied, without complaint.
Gil Bellows shut out the Pirates the next night, and even though the couple was exchanging pleasantries, a tension simmered below. As Naomi went to undress, and get naked for Mitch that night, the feeling showed through clear, and Mitch addressed it: "Nai, as much as I always love tickling you, and making love to you. I dont want you to do anything that you dont want to, out of fear that Iam going to be angry, and that you are going to lose me. Iam not going anywhere." Mitch said, kissing her. "Do you still love me?" Naomi asked. "With all my heart, baby. I want you, and only you. I dont care if one million girls want to fuck me, it means nothing. I only have eyes for you" Mitch said, tears in his eyes. "I wont let you tickle bandit me, or play rape games with me. I just cant, Mitch" Naomi said. "I've known that for years, I understand, and I dont care. When you've been mugged and raped in real life as you have. I totally get it" Mitch said. "I dont have big breasts, I'm small, and I'm not pretty" Naomi said. "I dont care about big breasts, you are not small, and you are the most beautiful woman in the world, to me" Mitch said, kissing her again. "I'm not as ticklish as other girls we know" Naomi said. "You are ticklish enough. You're fine, I can still get a good hysterical laugh out of you, when I tickle you, Watts, and even if you weren't ticklish, I'd love you anyway, and we'd still be together" Mitch said, kissing Naomi again.
Before Charlize Theron completed the sweep of the Pirates, 5-0 on Thursday night, Mitch and Naomi had a counseling session that day, at which they discussed Naomi's issues. "He looks so good, and I'm terrified that one day he is going to get bored with me, and leave me for another woman. Iam almost 40" Naomi said. "Mitch, what do you think of this?" The counselor asked. "I understand her fears, and Iam going to do anything I can to work with her on this, but they are unjustified. I love her with all my heart. I dont want anyone else but her. She is beautiful, sexy, ticklish, the mother of my three kids, we have history together, she's a wonderful superstar actress, and I get goosebumps that we are married, and when she touches me" Mitch said. Then he continued:" Nai, I would do anything for you. Would you like us to pack the baseball thing in this year, to leave the island, go somewhere else, and you'll take more acting jobs, so the attention wont be on baseball and on me? I will do that for you, darling. I will do anything for you, just tell me what you want" Mitch said. The couneslor smiled at Naomi:" Naomi, this is a man who truly loves you. He is willing to give up his life and his career for you" "It may cost me the Hall Of Fame if I retire now, but I dont give a fuck. If Naomi Watts is my wife for the rest of my life, it would all be worth it" Mitch said. "Sweetie, I would never ask you to do that, because I know you dont want to. You would resent me forever if I asked you to do that" She said. "I wouldnt resent you. I dont care. Look how much you gave up for me, having three kids, your acting career diminished, living on this island, not being able to take more than sporadic acting jobs. Dont think I dont know that. You gave up your life, and your career for me, and for our kids, and If I have to give something back, and retire early, I will do that, because I love you. Screw the Hall of Fame. If we are together, nothing else matters to me."" Mitch said. "We'll see after the year. Let's keep coming here, see how the season goes, and see what happens, we'll leave it open, we dont have to decide now" Naomi said.
Chicago came to town over the weekend, and handed the Good Guys back to back losses. After Kerry Wood shut out Neve Campbell, 1-0, on Friday night, the fifth starter got shut out by Mark Prior, 5-0 on Saturday night. Kate Hudson took the ball on Sunday afternoon in front of a sellout, hoping to avoid the sweep. She struck out eleven, and pitched a three hit shutout, as Mitch hit a homer, in a 4-0 win to salvage one game of the series.
The Cardinals would conclude the homestand. After a Gil Bellows 4-3 loss on Monday, Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday, and fired a two hitter, in a 2-0 win. Neve Campbell went to the mound on a Wednesday afternoon, on a warm, dry, late season day, in front of a near sellout. She pitched a three hitter, striking out nine over eight innings, combining with Hilary Duff, on a 3-2 Good Guy win to complete a six and three homestand. Mitch and Naomi had issues hanging over them, but the couple was resolved to making it work, no matter what.
With the Good Guys scheduled to leave on Thursday night for the ten day road trip to the midwest, Mitch and Naomi got into bed on Wednesday night, and made love. At one point, Mitch ran his big toe down Naomi's bare sole, causing her to shriek, and nearly jump off the bed:" HEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG STOP THAT YOU!" She scolded. Mitch looked deep into Naomi's eyes, with a love that overcame him with every emotion of his soul. Love, awe, fear, protection, and anything else a human could possibly think of.
"Are you even aware of how much in love Iam with you, and how absolutely insane Iam for you. I want no one else but you. It would kill me if you were with anyone else but me. I thank God for you, our kids, our marriage, and us, every day that I wake up, and every day that I breathe. I will do whatever I can to work with you on this, but no matter how many girls swoon over me, or think I'm hot, or want my body, I dont give a fuck. All I want is you, baby, all I want is you" Mitch said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. At the team's request, The original plan for the evening was to have Mitch as the most featured ler. However, with his situation with Naomi being what it was, he wanted her by his side, and to aid in the tickling, so it would temper feelings if she had insecurities about him tickling a girl while she felt this way. The featured lee for that Saturday night's party would be a waitress who knew the team well, as she served in one of the team's most frequented after game hangouts. The tall blonde with wavy hair, Kirsten, was tied half naked, hands and feet to the table, in the middle of the fetish club. Naomi began the proceedings by beginning the tickle on Kirsten's neck with fingers, as the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Naomi attacked Kirsten's underarms, and down her sides, and in her ribs and belly with fingers, as more girlish giggles erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! OMG PLEASE NO! SO TICKLISH! NOOOOO! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, Naomi tickled Kirsten on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, Naomi got to the soles of Kirsten's feet, yielding to Mitch, as it was his favorite part of a female's body to tickle. Mitch went to work, attacking Kirsten's soles with fingers, feathers, an electric massager, on her soles and over her toes. Kirsten went beserk, she flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, squealing with girlish giggles: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted waitress was untied.
The insecurity issues werent over as Mitch packed his bags to depart for the road trip, with something Naomi said to him:" Mitch, if you ever dont want me anymore, please dont cheat on me. Come to me and tell me you want out, and I will let you go, with my broken heart, just please have enough respect for our 20 years together, not to cheat of me, if we are together" Naomi said. Mitch lovingly looked into her eyes, and kissed her:" Nai, the only way that will ever happen, is if you throw me out. I dont want out, or to cheat, or anyone else but you. Iam here, and I will always be here. We are going to get through this, and it will be until death do us part, with no one else for me but you, and no one else for you but me.
I love you with all my heart, from the bottom of my heart, and the core of my soul. We have spent 20 years together, have three kids, and all the money we'lll ever need. We will be together forever." He said, trying to be reassuring, as he kissed Naomi passionately.
So, while it had been a good homestand on field, there had been serious issues off field. For Mitch, there was no one else but the love of his life, Naomi, but for Naomi, there was worry, fear, insecurities, and terror that Mitch was going to leave her. Clearly, she had issues, that needed to be addressed. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

great story Mitch. what is tickle bandit? and what more does Naomi need to convince her of his love and loyalty? i mean he is willing to give up his career for her. that sure would show me he loves her more than life itself. keep up the great work ..

isabeau

The tickling bandit would be where Mitch would play the bandit during sex, and Naomi his victim, where Mitch would pretend to be the bandit, rob Naomi, and tie her up, and tickle her. Naomi doesnt want to act out any robbery fantasies, due to the fact that she had been mugged in real life some years earlier, and it is too real for her to do that with her husband.
Anyhow, thanks for the compliment, and as always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back