• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Donna's Medical Nightmare, My Dream Come True!

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
I don't know why, but for some reason I had to tickle her! I am talking about aryz75 or as I like to call her Donna. She was always teasing me and daring me in the "silly threads". Then it dawned on me, I had the advantage, she showed her picture but she had no idea what I looked like! This and a little cunning may be all I needed to teach her to fool with me! I of course exchanged pm's with her and got all the information I needed. I got her job title, state, everything valuable to get her. She worked as a medical type puchaser in NH. Now she lived about 500 miles away so getting there wouldn't be a problem and an excuse to leave wouldn't be, because my neighbors hunt for two weeks in PA. I told my wife I was leaving on a hunting trip and I would be back in a week. I packed everything I needed, a business suit, a home printed business card stating I was a medical and surgical goods salesman, hygeine products, etc. My buddies left on Thursday so I said I would follow them to there cabin. When we stopped at a rest stop in PA. I told them I was planning on going to Atlantic City and I would be leaving them. They looked puzzled but nevertheless we departed. I then drove the few hundred miles to Hampton, NH. I got there Thursday evening and checked into the hotel near her place of business. I took the room for two nights. I went to my room, pressed my suit, showered, went over my plans once more and went to bed. I admitt I couldn't sleep, because I wanted this TICKLE PLAN to go so well. Finally morning came and I went down and had a good breakfast and did some scouting. I found her work place and the bar she had mentioned her and her friends go to. So I went back to the room, showered, put on my suit, slicked my hair back and left. I then headed for her work place. I got ther about a half hour before they ended their day. I told security why I was there and they pointed me to the office she worked at. I walked in and asked if there was a Donna that worked here and I had some medical supplies I thought she might like to see. They paged Donna and she came to the front. There she was! Dressed in a brown skirt, a tie, half brown boots and WHITE TIGHTS!!! She introduced herself as did I. I then showed her my made up card, it read,

Total Medical Furnishings
Ohio Surical CO. est.89
sales mgr. Michael

She said that she never heard of our medical supply company before and I explained we were just expanding to this area. I told her I would take her to Paddy's bar and grill to discuss our mechandise. She said that she could leave now so I walked her to her car and I followed her to the club. We sat down and I started to make up excuses, I told her that the medical supply information in my trunk was not what I was supposed to show her company. She seemed confused and I explained that I was sorry and I was very disorganized and was sent out here in a hurry before the weekend came. We talked for about an hour, I bought her dinner and a couple of drinks, then I put it all on the line. I asked if I could use her home phone to make some calls because my cell phone battery was dead. I would give her our company address and we would pay for all calls I made. Shockingly she agreed and I followed her to her apartment! We went in and we sat down,I put my briefcase next to me. I pretended to make calls and then the miracle I needed, she went back out to collect her mail. This was my chance. I ran quickly to her bedroom with my briefcase, opened it and pulled out my restraints. I quickly put the four 'noose type ropes around the bedposts and ran back to the living room. She came back in and asked why I was out of breath. I told her that the phonecalls to the medical supply department were upsetting me and that their stupidity was really aggrivating me. I told her I was starting to get anxious and hyperventilate and if I could lay down for a minute on her bed. She agreed and we walked into her room. She saw the ropes tie to the bedposts and I quickly put her on the bed and tied her arms above her head then I tied her legs above the half boots. She was starting to panick then I showed her the business card. The tmf in the company name, I explained, was actually Tickling Media Forum, the Ohio surgical co. was actually OSCO and the est.89 was the end numbers of osco. She was shocked and relieved then reality set in. She knew why I was there and what she had done for me to be there in the first place. Looking dead into her eyes I told her straight out,"you probably figured out I'm not here to sell you medical supplies, ha ha, and now it's time for some good old fashioned tickling for all the teasing you've done to me Donna"! She bucked and pulled at the restraints. I told her to relax, it was only Michael coming to settle the score.
"What what are you going to do to me"? Donna asked fearfully.
I sat next to her and said," nothing Donna", and I stuck my fingers on both sides of her neck and she jumped and let out a scream. As I tickled her neck her reaction was different. She didn't laugh out loud but she was laughing silently and trying to hold her breath at the same time. I tickled her for about a minute till her face turned beet red. I backed off and she was gasping for air. Before she could utter a word I turned her head gently to the right and quickly snuggled my face into her exposed neck. She went totally insane.
"MWAHA HAHAHAHAHAHOHOHO STAAAAAAP HAHAHAHAHA"! She was totally immobilized as I tickled her neck with my nose, toungue, and beard. I tickled poor Donna this way for 10 minutes, how she held up I have no idea.
"PLEASE OH PLEEEEEASE, NOT MY NECK, I GOT TO CATCH MY BREATH, PLEASE,"Donna begged.
I replied,"but of Donna I won't touch your neck no more". That's when I dug into her sides and she jumped up screaming hysterically.
"BWAAAAAAAT YOU PROMISED HAHAHAHAHA NO MORE HAHAHAHAHA TICKLING HAHAHAHA"!
"I promised no more neck DONNA", I explained as I went up and down her sides just tickling like mad. She especially went crazy when I tickled her above the rib cage just below the armpit. She was crying with laughter and bucking like a wild stallion. Finally after fifteen more minutes I stopped. Her eyes were watering, she was panting and gasping for air, she was also sweating. So I being a gentleman went to the bathroom and got her a towel. I dried her and said,"that's the end of halftime", and I went to her knees.
"NONONONO NOT MY KNEES! OH MY GOD NO PLEASE OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STHAAAAAOP"! Her knees and especially behind them were EXTREMELY ticklish. I had to actually lay over her thighs to prevent her from hurting herself from all the bucking and jumping she did.
"PLEEEHAHAHASE STOP MICHAEL HAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOH HAHAHAH"!
I finally quit after twenty minutes and she was a mess but she regained all energy when she realized her boots were still on and I was heading for her WHITE STOCKINGED FEET! I went to the left boot first and removed it slowly, I then retied the rope around the ankle and I just stared at her stockinged foot for a minute. The apprehension of waiting to be tickled was driving Donna crazy. Her STOCKINGED foot was warm, soft, moist, and beautifully pedicured. The heel was round and smooth, the sole and ball were soft and gorgeous, and her toes were pretty, perky and suckulant. She was wriggling and flexing her beautiful WHITE STOCKINGED foot, she basically was trying to protect it anyway she could and I haven't even started tickling it yet. I knelt by her foot and she knew what was coming next and she practically begged for me not to tickle her foot. I started to nibble on her STOCKINGED TOES and she squirmed and squealed, trying not to laugh until I tickled her sole , then she gave in and went ballistic," HAHAHAHAHA MIIIIICHAEL HAHAHAHA NONONOMORE HAHAHAHAHA I I I I CAAAAAN'T HAHAHA STAND IT HAHAHA"!
Do you think I listened, HELL NO, I just kneeled there and sucked and nibbled on her toes and ticked her sole. I then went to her arch and started to nibble lightly on it and tickle the ball of her STOCKINGED foot with my finger and that was her last straw,"HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HOOOO HOOO HOOOOOO OOOOOH MYYYYY GOD HAHAHAHAH"! She again screamed. I wish somone could have seen this. She was hysterical, her body was flying all over the place and her foot was wiggling like it was demon possesed. I tickled that beautiful foot for one hour. I finally went to her other foot, I removed her boot and her watery eyes popped out of her head. She was violently turning her head back and forth, screaming,"NO MORE NO MORE", and trying to pull her right foot away. I nibbled her toes again to her arch and tickled her ball and sole of her STOCKINGED foot and by this time she was hoarse from screaming, she was soaked in sweat, her face was tomato red and she just flat out was going to pass out. I asked her arrogantly,"so my medical supply purchaser, have you had enough or do I start over again"? She shook her head yes and was relieved it was over. I untied her and she went to the bathroom to freshen up. She regained her composure after about an hour. We had a couple of drinks and she was jokingly scolding me about tickling her. She loved the idea about the business suit,the card, basically the whole plot. I asked her what she was doing Saturday and she said,"after tonight resting". She commented that she was surprised the neighbors didn't complain because of how loud she laughed and screamed. I hugged her and went to my hotel room. I checked out Saturday morning and came by at 9:00AM with breakfast. She answered the door and asked what I wanted. I told her I brought a peace offering for being such a good sport last night. She saw the breakfast and said she hadn't eaten and she invited me in. She was in her Spoungebob jammies and slippers, but her face and hair were made up. She asked why my other hand was behind my back. She didn't realize I had my restraints again and a feather. This time I was going to tickle her BARE FEET all Saturday afternoon and there wasn't thing one she could do to stop me. But that's a different story at a later time!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your positive remarks, I'll start part two shortly. :woot:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back