• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story about my friends basement

TickleMegsToes

hey everyone...i've had a bunch of great tickling experiences in just the past year. my friend had his basment finished, and this allowed for get togethers w/o any parent intervention haha. we usually use a projector to put movies up against his wall then we all just chill and watch movise like a home theater...
this created the perfect atmosphere for some sneakky tickles haha

one time when we were all over and watching a movie ( i think anchorman haha) i was on the floor in front of one of the couches..the girl behind me, call her Amanda, was on the couch but had her legs on the floor and i had asked if i coudl use them as a backrest so i could be comfy... :evilha: shee didnt know what was comin. so as we're watching, i give amanda a playful nudge on the leg...just hard enough to make it look like i was play-angry. she smiled at me and nudged back. i turned aournd and continued watching. she had been wearing clog-liek shoes but those were off upon entry to the basment haha leaving her only protection thinn white ankle socks with a blue border around the ankle...and i could feel them closse to me...soo i give her another nudge, a little more forceful this time. she bent down and whispered "you wanna fight??" and i didnt turn arroudn but just nodded. she giggled a little bit and i knew what to do. i gave her one more nudge, and when she went to kind of kick me lightly , i grabbed her around the ankle and kind of just held her foot. she had a blanket on and it was covering my arm, so no one knew what we were up to. she instantly froze. it was perfect because we were having fun, so we didnt want anyone to see. i would have been extremely embarassed, as my fetish is a secret, but she had nothing to lose. so i guess seh was having fun, cuz she played along and tried not to be noticed. she just held her foot still. i slid my arm back so i had her in a head lock, but around her ankle, and this way w/o kicking and being noticed she had to remain still like that, w/ her foot just inches above the floor, but enough for me to get my fingers under haha. so i took one finger and slid it along the very edge of her foot, on the outside. she twitched a little and pretended she was leanign down to get her drink that was on the floor but started whispering in terror "john, no! seriously, not now! im gonna scream!"
but i knew she wouldnt. we had had tickle talk many times online and over the phone, and she coudl have semi-guessed about my fetish, but i never told her. keeping her in the gentle lock i just brought her foot up to rest the back of her heel on my leg ( i was cross leged) this, as u kno, exposed the whole bottom of her thin socked foot to me. and i had a party haha. having seen anchorman many times, iknew the funny parts. i waited for a group laughter, and i woudl attack her sole. i tickled her foot (sz. 8 btw) for the rest of the movie, but once peopel woul d stop laughing, i stopped my frantic all-foot tickle. when it was silence in the room , i dialed it down to a sloow methodic one finger stroke, which was enough to keep her whollle leg tense and a few random gasps and giggles which she quickly disguised as coughs. so finally i went for her sock. i slipped one finger in that little gap between where her sock is stretched around her ankle where ur achilles tendon is, and thers that tinny little gap between the sock and the ankle , and i waited for her to realize wat i was doing. she actually tried to pull her foot away, but i woudlnt let her...she tired twice then gave up, not wanting to make a scene. i saw her grab a pillow and hug it, a classic "girl watching a movie" move to everyoen else, but iknew she was covering her mouth. i hooked the rim of her sock and sooo slowly and carefully began to pull. i gave it a tug and it slipped past her heel, sliding halfway up her foot, exposing from the beginning of her arch down to her heal. i lightly scratched my nails on her heel and moved up slightly to where her little size 8 got softer in the middle. i felt her leg shaking, but i didnt stop. i took hold of the empty sock at the top of her foot and pulled, finally revealing her little toes. altjhough the blanket was on, i'd seen this girl in sandals and she had some cute toes...so now the bottom of her barefoot was exposed tome and i just went at it. she was breathign heavy and laughing intot he pillow, but no one knew what she was up to and jsut kept watching the movie. it was great...towads the end of the movie i slid her sock back on and patted her foot and released it from its lock. she just left it there, i think i had exhausted her haha. she took off the blanket and wiggled her toes through her sock at me, w/ her little foot resting on my leg it was so cute, but before anyone noticed she moved her foot back to its orginal spot on the floor. this was an awesome night, and i had some more like this w/ diff. girls in diff. positions.

if u liked my story, please let me know..leave some replies and let me kno if you guys want some more, cuz i have some other stories about girls i'v had fun with haha

thanks, -john

My kind of story

I'm not a fan of the whole torture idea. This is my kind of tickling. Good story!

that wouldve been so fun, nice idea with the tickle syncronising with the funny scenes, i am so gonna do that!
oh and... do it again!

Damn fine story! Seemed believable to me.

I love tickling a victim who's forced to maintain a calm expression. Most especially if she's willing.

Write some more.

What did her feet look like, long toes, short toes, wide, narrow, high arches, low arches, etc. loved the story by the way :blaugh:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back