• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife’s ticklish feet by the fireplace

darvon96

TMF Master
My wife has been in an exceptionally good mood so far this weekend. Probably because this was the first weekend we could really relax after the holidays. Anyway, she asked if I would start a fire to warm her up by the fireplace. When I got the blaze going, she spread out on the floor with a book to read as she absorbed the heat. After a while, she asked if I would come and massage her feet while she read. I smiled and said “sure, after a little tickle”. She began to giggle as I lifted one leg up high in the air, and lightly stroked her stocking sole. Her giggles soon turned to silent laughter as my fingers started to concentrate around her toes and the ball of her foot. She just kept shaking her head “no, no” as I tickled until she finally took a deep breath and burst out loud laughing. I stopped at that point and started the massage that she originally asked for.

Later in the evening, after we got back from dinner, she said she wanted to warm up by the fire again. I said, “Ok, but we’re going to have to do some more tickles.” She laughed and said “No tickles, only massage.” But she knew what was coming. When the fire got going again and she was on the floor in front of it, I sat on the sofa next to her and lifted both of her feet to my lap as I would normally do to start the massage. Instead of a massage though, I quickly crossed her legs, and wrapped mine around hers in a scissors lock. Her nylon soles were now facing opposite directions and completely at my mercy. I began lightly raking my nails around the top and sides of her feet, which resulted in a long squeal followed by continuous giggling. As my fingers moved to her soles, the laughter became more frantic with the words “no fair, no fair” mixed in. After a while of this light tickling, I decided to really let her have it. My fingers went wild all over her soles, digging into the toes all the way down to the heels and back again without let up. She went completely hysterical and her deafening laughter filled the entire house. When I finally stopped, she was exhausted and trying to catch her breath. Needles to say, it only took a few minutes of massaging before she was fast asleep.

Last edited:
Really enjoying your stories! Keep up the posting! Thanks

damn thats given me an idea. we have a fireplace, i think i will lie down in front of it tonight, on my stomach, my legs in the air, and dangle my feet and see if hubby takes a hint lol. great story and i hope you gave her a nice massage after all those tickles.

isabeau

isabeau said:
great story and i hope you gave her a nice massage after all those tickles.

isabeau

Absolutely Isabeau! There’s nothing I love more than to pamper her feet (and the rest of her).
Good luck with your ticklish temptations. - Darv

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back