• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Gathering at Passive Arts.

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Another tmf gathering has been scheduled at the Passive Arts studio in the month of March. My lovely goddess, Steph, is returning and Victoria has told me personally that she had blast last time and wants to play with us again. Plus, for you lees, we are having a dom/ler this time too.

Dvnc has sent out the info those on the West Coast Gathering invite list. If you are on the list, but did not receive the info, let us know. Also if you are not on the list but interested in this gathering (and others) contact us too. Feel free to pm with any questions etc etc.

You can reach dvnc at [email protected]

I'll be there if I can. I won't know for a few weeks yet though.

I don't think I ever got the announcement, though I am on DVNC's list.

Contact Goddess or Dave ASAP hon~the list is filling up FAST!
XOXO

steph said:
Contact Goddess or Dave ASAP hon~the list is filling up FAST!
XOXO
Then I may have to miss it. I would hate to RSVP and then find out I can't make it. And I just won't know for at least two weeks, maybe more.

rats rats and double rats, why does every event happen so far away from me????

isabeau

It doesn't love~you're a hell of a lot closre to NEST than I'll ever be... :jester:
XOXO

isabeau said:
rats rats and double rats, why does every event happen so far away from me????

isabeau

OK, then~PM Goddess, Dave and Mike~they might be able to work with ya...
XOXO

Redmage said:
Then I may have to miss it. I would hate to RSVP and then find out I can't make it. And I just won't know for at least two weeks, maybe more.

steph said:
It doesn't love~you're a hell of a lot closre to NEST than I'll ever be... :jester:
XOXO

yea fat chance in hell of getting there... sighs

isabeau

Filling up fast? Uh, no... It's a large location. It's also months away. Plenty of time and plenty of space.

Don't know why you didn't get the invite, either. Went out a while ago. Mail [email protected] and I'll check your account.

Wow! I go out of town or a few days and I come back and see this thread rocking and rolling. My darling Redmage, and others, don't worry if you can't say if you can make it or not, right at this moment. We got six weeks, and you can let me and dvnc know up to the last minute. Here's hoping you make it.

All this chatter makes me painfully aware...

...of just how long it's been since we got off our collective duffs around here and did something in the Sacramento area.

Stay tuned, kiddies! :cool:

Bellystrokes,

Hey, I've visited Passive Arts a couple times. Great place! I live in Michigan, but I'd love to try and make it. Where do I get info on this again?

~FTKL

Same way you get into any West Coast Gatherings event. You mail [email protected] to sign up. We mail back a questionairre for you to complete and return. Providing you don't somehow indicate that you're somehow evil, bad, wrong or otherwise unpleasant (which is surprisingly difficult), we add you to the mailing list. If you specify an upcoming event, we add you to that event list and you get more mail about it.

Anytime we have other events, you get invited.

If you just want to attend one event, you ask to be removed from the list thereafter.

dvnc

Lol!

Ok~please allow me to rephrase...I've been contacted by more people that expressed interest than are allowed on the guest list. :rotate: If they all pan out (which of course they won't) we're going to need 2 rooms at this rate...
XOXO

dvnc said:
Filling up fast? Uh, no... It's a large location. It's also months away. Plenty of time and plenty of space.

Don't know why you didn't get the invite, either. Went out a while ago. Mail [email protected] and I'll check your account.

And that will be two rooms of fantastic bondage equipment in which to place you, my dear goddess!!!!!! I am so there!!!! Any volunteers to help me.

OH HO! Will that ever cost you love! And you thought I was a bitch before???
(evil snickers...) Just wait!
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
And that will be two rooms of fantastic bondage equipment in which to place you, my dear goddess!!!!!! I am so there!!!! Any volunteers to help me.

Oh my gorgeous goddess, who has been a bitch (hehehehe), you are so on for this gathering. Oh yeah, it is on!!!!!!!!

Bring it baby! :Kiss1: :evilha:

bellystrokes said:
Oh my gorgeous goddess, who has been a bitch (hehehehe), you are so on for this gathering. Oh yeah, it is on!!!!!!!!

Hmm, actually, I am interested in this. How does one go about getting themselves in the West Coast mailing list?

Hi, this is for Strider and bumblebee729, and of course, anyone else interested in the Passive Arts party or any other West Coast gatherings events. Please contact dvnc at [email protected] and he will get you started. Would love to have both of you join us. Feel free to PM with any questions, etc.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back