• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brotherly Feet Tickling Torture mF/M

patricksands

My Ticklish Brother

I’m the youngest of three brothers; in fact I’m 11 years behind my oldest brother and 8 yrs behind the middle one. This account concerns my oldest brother when he was 21 and according to the maths I was 10 years old.

My oldest brother was a builder at the time although shortly after this he joined the Fire service. He was about 5ft.10” tall and was fit, he was always muscular but not large, just toned and athletic.

Sunday evening was always the time that the family got together and half would end up in one room to talk and the other who were serious about watching TV would end up in the other, my big brother would usually end up in the TV room with his new girlfriend (Now his wife) and me, sometimes my middle brother but not always.

His new girlfriend and I quickly bonded and she turned out to be one of the best tickle accomplices I ever had! Now I have set the scene let me describe to you a typical Sunday night’s tickling. Although this was not every Sunday it happened on a fairly regular basis for about 6 months.

The Girlfriend would get up to leave the room and look in my direction; this was my cue to follow when it was not going to arouse suspicion. We would then meet up in the hall outside and she would say to me ‘lets get him’ I knew exactly what that meant, it had to be explained the first time it happened but now I knew that ‘get him’ meant foot tickling and plenty of it!

My sister in law had discovered something about my brother that I already knew. He had extremely ticklish feet but being junior I could never do it too him because I was too small, well apart from when he was in bed at night having drunk too much, but that’s another story! She could only do it to him properly when she had help; hence an allegiance was born between us centred on the torture of the bottoms of my poor brothers oversensitive bare feet.

My brother would sit in the leather reclining armchair. I knew from my own experience that this chair fully reclined was also fairly deep, one of those chairs you sink back into. In the fully reclined position it could be extremely difficult to get out of without a real effort. So this armchair come leather restraint device was perfect for our purposes, my brother in this chair and fully reclined could not only not escape without difficulty but he was flat on his back with his feet in the air, perfect!

As soon as we got back into the room the plan was always that I would sit down and pretend to watch TV and wait for the signal, She would come in and sit close to him while he watched TV oblivious to the plot against him.

I would know it was about to happen when she would stand up and go to the back of the chair, she would pretending to be going out again but got ready around the back and with a mighty heave and shout of command to me she would push down on the back of the chair and I would pull up on its leg rest, shooting my poor unsuspecting brother backwards and flat out. My job was also to push a footstool under the leg rest of the recliner so that even if he struggled the chair would not return to the upright position.
We had thought of everything, by the time my brother had a chance to think about what was going on his loving girlfriend had returned to the front of the chair and had grabbed his ankle and was stripping him of his white sports sock while I peeled off the one my side.

He knew just what this meant and started to try and reason with her, this varied but my personal favourites were: ‘please leave my feet alone’, ‘don’t do this to me’ and ‘anything but that’.

Now my sister in law is a great tickler for a very good reason because without having the baggage of it being a fetish she just enjoys it so much! For her its fun torture and she conducts it as such and was really good at the type of verbal play which is so much fun. ‘You have been naughty and this is how you are going to be punished, tickled to death’ Occasionally he would try and bargain with me to stop this madness but he gave up doing that in the end cause I was even more into it than she was.

I would get his foot in a headlock type hold under my arm and she would always hold his other bare foot by the big toe, this actually helped to hold him in place by restricting his movement. Then it would start, the total, hysterical laughter. I noticed that I could make him laugh in differently by the way I moved my fingers on the soles of his feet. He has a different laugh if we did it fast to when we did it medium to slow.

The lovely thing about tickling my brother was that he was one of these guys that go weak when you tickle him, the more you tickle the more helpless he becomes to stop you but his laughter remains constant. The only think he seemed able to move were his toes which would scrunch up and then relax in a vain effort to get relief. Even after 5 minutes he is laughing as hard as he was when you started and you know that as long as you go on tickling he will keep laughing totally unable to speak.

Both of us were totally consumed by our work, members of the family would come into the room to see what was happening but when they saw just laughed at him and left us to get on with it.

I loose track of time when I tickle someone, I become consumed in it but what happened next I always loved, it happened every time! My partner in crime would tell me to stop and we would pause, my brother was a mess and even after the physical tickling stopped kept laughing and giggling unable to speak. Then we would have this conversation where she would ask me if I thought he had enough and I would ask her if she was bored yet, we both knew that we would go on for a while yet but it was almost just designed to let him catch his breath for a minute before part two.
We would pass stupid comments to one another about whether it was ok to stop now and usually at the point he was able to speak again it would signal the start of part two, even if all he was able to say was, no, no, no… over and over again.

Incidentally, I still think that it’s good to give victims a break because otherwise the soles of the feet can become over stimulated and loose sensitivity but if you break it’s almost worse for them when you start again.

The second sitting never usually lasted as long as the first but we had to make sure that we were satisfied before we finally stopped. I guess the average time for an attack would have been around 6 minutes on average.

Stopping was not so coordinated as starting and usually one of us stopped and let go while the other carried on, sometimes me and sometimes her, it did not matter by this stage as he could be easily handled by one and would not put up a fight at all. We usually just stopped when we felt he had enough.

When we were done we would just sit back down and I would remove the footstool that held the leg rest of the chair up that would allow him to return to a normal position. This would take some time however because usually he would just lie there for 5 minutes breathless and giggling. We would sometimes tease him about being so ticklish on his feet and it making him all weak and helpless. If he called us names we would threaten to start again and once we did.

I always found the next bit funny, he would return to the upright poison in his chair and start scratching the soles of his feet. He used to say that they still itched 15 minutes after we stopped, his socks would usually go straight back on and normality was resumed… until next time!

Thanks, Patrick.

Last edited:
Great story, really enjoyed it. Ingenious with the chair.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back