• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary Tyler Moore film from 1968

mrfrench58

TMF Regular
I don't recall anyone posting about this film and, if so, my apologies for repeating information.

I recall seeing years ago a bad film from 1968 called "What's So Bad About Feeling Good?" starring Mary Tyler Moore and George Peppard. They play hippies (already funny, I know).

Anyway, there are two instances of tickling in this film.

In the first instance, there is a woman who walks around with a sack covering the top half of her body (no doubt influenced by Yoko Ono). There's a scene where she has her bare feet tickled briefly by Peppard. She shreiks hysterically. It's just a momentary thing, but her vocal reaction is enjoyable.

The notable scenes come toward the end of the film. For some reason that I can't remember, Mary has to hide some sort of bird inside her clothing and, lucky us, it tickles her. She is carrying this thing around, making it appear as if Mary is pregnant. The bird moves around and the feathers drive her crazy. I seem to recall that she is taken to a hospital where a nurse sees this lump beneath her clothing writhing around and Mary laughingly says something like "I think I'm going to faint!"

Great find, I always was hoping MTM was ticklish! I'd always watch Dick Van Dyke just to see if she'd be tickled in that show. I don't think It ever happened.

Speaking of Dick Van Dyke...

I always got the feeling that Dick Van Dyke was a tickler.
Some of the looks he gave he lead actresses were just great.
Mary Poppins comes to mind. He just seems like the reach out and grab people for a tickle, person.
Anyway, good find.

A double-tickle film! You gotta love those- terrific find, 58.

Actually, Tickler15, someone posted about a month and a half ago about a Mary Tyler Moore tickling scene that occured on the MTM Show. Check it out- it sounds pretty cool :cool: .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back