• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hermoine’s Terribly Troubled Night M??/F Reposted with a fix.

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
I'm not sure why this story originally disapeared, but I'm gonna take a guess at the ege thing. so, I've made it very clear in the second sentence of the story that she is 18 years old in the story. I apologize for the oversite to the moderators. Everyone has a job to do, and We all apreciate this forum. So, here is the NEW and (Just slightly) improved story. Enjoy.

Hermoine’s Terribly Troubled Night
By
Sadistickler

Hermoine Granger slept restlessly.It was one month after her 18th birthday. Maybe it was her clothes. Maybe it was her mission. No one really knows. She went to bed early this night, fully clothed including her shoes. Her mission was to meet Harry and John at a secret location off the Hogwarts campus for a mission of grave importance.
Unbeknownst to her, there were 12 house elves lurking about. They entered her sleep chamber silently. They stealthily crept up to her bead and surrounded it. With the quickness of a puma, the bundled her up and tied poor Hermoine in her own bed sheets and blankets.
Before she could protest or fight them off, she was hoist up, and quickly whisked away. As they all traveled, Poor Hermoine could barely breathe, all trussed up the way she was. She couldn’t see where they were taking her, but from the feeling she got of falling quickly, she assumed they just jumped through a teleporting hole.
Suddenly she landed with a hard thump onto something soft. Before she could even catch her breath, the house elves quickly unwrapped her from her bedding. She looked around quickly, trying to figure out where she was. All she could see were dingy walls, and the musty smell in the air. The only light was from several old candles lit in sconces around the large room. The shadows seemed to be alive as the candles flickered.
Hermoine started to fight with the house elves, but they were to strong and to many. They picked her up screaming and kicking, and took her over to a rustic table and lay her down on it with a thud. Several grabbed her ankles, and after opening a set of stocks anchored at the end of the table, locked them down tightly in them. She rose up fighting and flailing, her arms around trying to knock the elves off of her. Two of the elves went flying, but another pair hastily pulled down this rusty metal strap across her upper thighs tightly, and locked it in place with a very large padlock.
Then all the house elves ran away into the shadows. Hermoine sat there looking around wondering how she got into this predicament. She examined the stocks her ankles were bound into, and the metal strap holding down her thighs tightly. From the waist down she found out quickly, she was totally immobile. But from the waist up, she was free.
Leaning back on her elbows, she sat there and waited for something to happen. Obviously something would eventually. But when, was the question she pondered.
Soon, her question was answered. Something DID happen. One lone house elf entered, and started unlacing her shoes, one at a time. He did not look at her, just concentrated on his task as house elves do.
Hermoine asked him what he was doing. He politely answered that he was removing her shoes.
“Why pray tell are you removing my shoes, Elf?” She asked.
“Because my master told me to.” Answered the elf. He kept wiggling at her right shoe, trying hard to remove it. Inch-by-inch, it worked its way off of her heel, and he was finally able to completely remove her shoe. Then he worked on the other shoe the same way until it too, joined its mate in being completely removed from Hermoine’s foot. There she was now, stocked and strapped in her black socks, and her school uniform.
Then the elf promptly started sliding her socks off of her feet one at a time. Again Hermoine asked the elf what he was doing. Again, he replied, doing what his master told him to do.
Hermoine sat there, frustrated, and totally bewildered by what was going on. Why was the elf removing her shoes and socks? And why was she restrained in such manner? What was she even doing in this place? All these questions would soon be answered.
The elf walked away and stood in the corner of the room by a large old door with runes carved all along its edges. The elf kept to the shadows, but Hermoine knew he was there.
Then slowly, the door began to open, creaking on its rusty hinges. In loomed a tall dark cloaked figure. As it walked up to the table, Hermoine realized just whom this figure was when he emerged from the shadows, into the light of the burning candles. Professor Snape!
“Professor Snape! What are you doing here? And actually, what am I doing her as well? “Hermoine asked.
“Hermoine Granger. Seems that there’s a rumor going around Hogwarts that you have something planned with Harry, and John. Where are the two hooligans right now?” Asked Snape in his mischievous and mocking tone.
“What on earth are you talking about? I know nothing of the kind.” Said Hermoine, in her spiteful English accent as she turned her head to the side, nose in the air.
“ Oh, I’m sure you will be compelled to tell me before nights end. I’m VERY sure of it.” Snape commented as he walked to the foot of the table and eyed the stocks with great interest.
“I will tell you NOTHING about Harry and John. Even if there was anything to tell. “She said defiantly as she folded her arms over her chest and looked away again smugly.
“Very well, then. We can do it the hard way. Actually it should be quite fun. Well, maybe not for you.” Said Snape quite amused. He pulled out a piece of string about a foot long and tied one end around and around her two big toes, tying them tightly together. Then he pulled up on the string pulling her foot back all the way against the stocks, and tied it quickly around an eyelet embedded in the top of the stocks. Her soles were stretched back, and her toes splayed apart. Hermoine tried to wiggle her foot, scrunch her toes, and move them in any way she could. But the string held her toes and feet completely immobile and helpless.
Professor Snape then pulled out a spray decanter bottle covered in glowing runes from somewhere and sprayed hermoine’s feet with it once.
“This my dear, Miss Granger, is a special potion of my own design. I call it a sensitivity spray. It usually last for a good 2-3 hours with just one little sprits. But maybe for tonight another couple wouldn’t hurt.” Snape remarked proudly. He then sprayed her feet 3 more times.
Each time he sprayed her feet with the potion, Hermoine’s feet tingled badly for a few seconds. It felt like a very bad itch but then it faded.
“Actually, this potion is rather unique in its design. It works two ways that compound each other. First, it enhances the wearer’s skin sensitivity to touch by 90 percent. Making the skin it is applied to feel 90 times more sensitive to the touch. The second thing it does, and I think it is rather profound, myself. The second thing is it gives the skin an echo effect of about 7. What does that mean you’re wondering, aren’t you Miss Granger. Well, I will tell you. When the sensitized skin is touched in any way, that touch multiplies by 7. So if your touched once, it will feel like you’ve been touched 7 separate, different times. Each time after the first is slightly, lesser in degree, but can be certainly felt. Rather Novel in principle, isn’t it?” Said Snape.
Hermoine, was still trying to process what Snape had told her, grasping what it did, and the meaning, but was puzzled as to why. Then Snape pulls out a rather stiff looking black raven’s feather. He lightly stroked it up Hermoine’s right foot from her heel to under her toes. Just one simple light stroke.
“ OOOOH! What are you doing? Professor! That Tickles! This spray of yours, works very well, thank you. Please, Don’t do that again.” Said Hermoine, aghast.
“I’m glad you approve.” Snape said, and fluttered the feather up and down her right foot again several times.
“OOOH!! HAHAHA! GOOD HEAVENS! Professor Snape! I’m very, very ticklish on my feet, and your potion is making it sooo much worse. I simply can’t bear it. Please stop Professor.” She said, in panicked laughter.
Again, Snape slid the feather up and down Hermoine’s foot several times, and then started in on her left foot. Hermoine started laughing loud and hard now, feeling the effects his spray.
“ WAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!! NOOO! PROFESSOR SNAPE!!! STOP!!! AHAHAHAH PLEEESE!!! I HATE TO HAVE MY FEET HAHAHAHAHA!!! TICKLED!!! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!! AHAHAHAH STOOOP!!!” Hermoine screamed with laughter. As the feather danced up and down both her soles alternately, she reached forward as far as the steel strap would allow. Clawing the air in a blind panic to try to stop the incessant tickling. All to no avail.
“ I see the effects are quite traumatic, aren’t they, Miss Granger?” Snape remarked proudly.
“AHAHAHAHAAAA!!! OOOH YEEEEES IT WORKS TOOOO WELL! AHAHAHAHAAAA! NOW STOP THIS RIGHT AHAHAHA NOW!!!” Hermoine yelled through her panicked laughter.
Snape began sliding the feather back and forth under her toes and poor Hermoine laughed even louder and in a much higher pitch. Obviously, this was a very, VERY ticklish spot for her. He continued this treatment for quite some time despite her pleading and begging in protest. She flailed her arms around, and rocked about from side to side, still reaching forward trying to gain ground towards her tormented feet.
“OOOOH! GOD!! PLEEEESE! STOPPP!!! OOOHOHOHOHOHO THIS IS TORTURE!! AHAHAHAH!!! NOOO MORE!!! I CAN’T STAND IT!!! OOOOOOOHOHOHO!!!” Hermoine screamed.
Snape decided on a different target: he started sliding the feather in and out between each and every one of her toes. He made sure to graze both sides of each toe with each pass. This made Hermoine panic and squeal even louder! Its amazing the vocal range and loud laughter that could possibly come out of such a small girl.
After another few minutes went by, which to Hermoine, seemed like hours of pure agony, Snape finally stopped. Hermoine fell back onto the table, breathing heavily, as if she had just run several miles. As she fought for breath, and let the echo effect of the tickling subside, Snape asked her again where Harry and John were.
“ I can’t say. I won’t. Harry and John are my friends. My BEST friends, and I shall not betray them. No matter what you may do to me, I simply won’t tell you. You mean them harm, and I won’t have a part in it.” Hermoine said defiantly.
“ Very well then. I will have to get more drastic in your persuasion. Smeegley, come here.” Said Snape. The lone house elf stepped forward into the candlelight.
“Yes, master?” He said meekly.
“ Tickle Miss Grangers feet all over with your nails. And keep tickling her for an hour or so. I will return later.” Snape commanded. He then walked out the door closing it with a resounding thud.
Smeegley reached up and started scratching Hermoine’s feet with his nails. He used both hands, one on each foot. Scratching up and down rapidly.
Hermoine shrieked and screamed with hysterical laughter instantly. The tickling was devastating to her this time. She shook all over, flailed around, and tried as hard as she could to just curl up into a fetal position, but her restraints did not allow it. The house elf just continued tickling her feet with his long pointy nails. Scratching up and down, side-to-side, figure eights all over her soles. He tickled her heels, up one side of the arch and down the other. Scraping the balls of her feet, and scribbling in under her toes, and each time her laughter got louder and higher pitched than the second before. Hermoine screamed and screamed in sheer agony and begged for all she was worth, but the constant nonstop tickling torture of her feet did not cease. The house elf was following orders and would not stop whatsoever, no mater what, until his master told him he could.
Hermoine was beside herself with terror at what she had to endure. A whole hour seemed like an eternity to one as ticklish as she was on her feet. But with this spray applied, it made it 100s of times worse for her. She was being driven mad by the agonizing sensations. She slammed her fists down on the sides of the table repeatedly. She pulled at her hair in complete agony as the elf continued the nonstop assault of her soft, hypersensitive feet.
After an hour was up, indeed Snape did return as promised. He told the elf to cease. Smeegley stopped and ran to the darkened corner again.
“ Now, Miss Granger, are you ready to tell me where Harry and John are?” Snape asked.
“ No.” She answered in tears, sobbing pitifully. ”I can’t!”
“Hmmm, a tough one. Well, I will have to resort to very drastic measures. But I’m confident you will want very much to tell me where they are by the coming of dawn. Smeegley. Go and prepare the Hanglers.” Snape commanded of the house elf. The elf ran out the door quickly.
“ Have you ever heard of a Hangler? Well, I shall tell you about them. They are very similar to a common goat. Same size and shape, only they have horns that face forward, and the thing I REALLY like about them is their tongue. Or rather tongues. Plural. See, a Hangler has two tongues. Each about 9 inches long. And they are split in the middle like a snake. And the entire surface is covered in a sandpapery ridges. Now the best part about a hangler’s tongues are the fact that they can dart out and lick very, very fast. Similar to a snake’s. Someone once estimated they can dart their two tongues out and lick about 1000 times a minute. Now, imagine what that will feel like on your bare, vulnerable and so very, very ticklish feet, young lady. Just imagine that for a minute while I get things prepared.” Snape explained to the quivering Hermoine.
Snape unscrewed a jar of this sickly green gel and began to smear it all over Hermoine’s feet. Careful to cover every square inch, even in between all her toes. As he finished, the elf returned holding two Hanglers by their collar just inside the door.
Snape produced this small, golden trinket box and pulled out this sticky black substance and held it up examining it with interest.
“OH! Professor Snape! PLEASE don’t do this to me. I’m sorry I can’t tell you where Harry is, but I’m just too ticklish! I simply can’t bear any more. Really I can’t! My feet are deathly ticklish all by themselves, but its Much, much, MUCH more ticklish with your spray on them. I BEG of you with all my heart not to let those dreadful Hanglers loose. I’ll die within the hour if you do! Professor SNAPE! PLEASE STOP THIS DREADFUL TORTURE OF MY POOR FEET! PLEASE!” Hermoine begged.
He walked over to where Hermoine was sitting and quickly stuck the black goo over her mouth, pressing it in tightly. It stuck to her mouth like glue. Hermoine could breathe through her mouth and this substance, but she tried to speak to Snape and absolutely no sound would come out. Not even a mumble. Nothing.
“Oh, one thing I forgot to tell you about Hanglers. Loud noises, such as screaming, and laughter, frighten them. That’s why I had to gag you. We don’t want to scare them away, now do we? Another thing, that green stuff on your feet? That’s Serella moss. And it’s the Hangler’s favorite treat. They could lick it all day long. Its like candy for them. Oh, and another thing, I happened to put an everlasting spell on it. There’s no danger whatsoever of them running out of enough to lick. So, Now that you are all set, we will let the Hanglers eat, and I will see you bright and early in the morning. I hope your ready to talk by then. Goodnight Miss Granger.” Snape said a little too sweetly. He walked over towards the door, and Smeegley, released the Hanglers. Snape turned around and smiled just as Hermoine first started flopping around like a crazy person as soon as the Hanglers started licking her bare feet.
Poor Hermoine. Stuck in the stocks, feet tied up and being lick tickle tortured by these crazy Hanglers for at least 5 more hours till dawn.
Will this be the end for Hermoine? Will she survive till dawn? What will befall the fate of the poor girl?
We will just have to see, won’t we, dear readers.

o Sadistic i can see how you got your name lol. a spray that makes it seven times more ticklish? meaning you feel it seven more times? eeks fantastic. and those hanglers wherever did you come up with that name? the way you described those tongues ewww and shudders. great imagination. but poor Hermoine, will she survive til morning? love the details and descriptions. poor thing in for a long sadistic night of tickle hell....

isabeau

Thanks Isabeau. You always make me feel god when you reply about one of my stories. you've always got a kind word for everyone I've noticed. You're a special kind of lady. The world needs more women like you in it. (Especially Ticklish women like you!!!) Sorry, my sadistic side poped out. LOL! I need to talk to MIMI and get one of those sexy avatars done for me. The one you picked, Isabeau, ummm... well, lets just say i LOOK for your posts. LOL! Have a good nite. and again, thanks. for just being who you are. (P.S. I'm still working on your story.)
Sadistickler

Sadistickler1 said:
Thanks Isabeau. You always make me feel god when you reply about one of my stories. you've always got a kind word for everyone I've noticed. You're a special kind of lady. The world needs more women like you in it. (Especially Ticklish women like you!!!) Sorry, my sadistic side poped out. LOL! I need to talk to MIMI and get one of those sexy avatars done for me. The one you picked, Isabeau, ummm... well, lets just say i LOOK for your posts. LOL! Have a good nite. and again, thanks. for just being who you are. (P.S. I'm still working on your story.)
Sadistickler

i only speak the truth, Sadistic. if i dont like a story rather than post something along those lines, i dont post at all... and i like yours. yes you should pm Mimi for a siggy. take your time on my story. i am honored that you are thinking of writing one about me.... as i have said before, the story section was the first thing i visited when i first joined the forum. and i am amazed at the talent from the members here. truly great writers among us.

isabeau :wavingguy

Nice job, Snape makes a really great evil ler doesn't he? ;) And those hangler things sound like every lee's worst nightmare, and what would be every ler's favorite pet to have around the house :bouncybou
Enjoyed the story a lot, poor long-suffering Hermione, she never gets a break around the TMF, haha. Also I liked the sensitivity spray, the magic world the characters exist in gives endless possibilities for devious things such as that. Looking forward to part II

Thank you, Siamese, I agree, Magic fantasies can make the mind wander in new dimensions of the tickling world. Some of my favorite stories I've read on here were written as sci-fi or fantasy. Its awsome. I'm just glad this forum is here. it is a terrific creative outlet for things we've all thought about through the years. Now its become more wide spread. Years ago, you had to seawrch hard through all kinds of magazines and articles just to see a small sentence refering to tickling. But look at us today! Thank you all, for being here and making this all possible.
Sadistickler

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back