• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled and had to hold back laughter

christine1010

TMF Regular
I hope you are not "overeaten" of my stories, maybe I should give you some time to relax ... I put the memories together with my husband and it is quite funny job.

This happened in the same cottage and with the same people I wrote about in the "Woke up and got tickled" thread. I just don't think it was the same weekend because the weather was definitely colder.

We were sitting around the fire, drinking, talking etc. It was quite late at night when people started going to bed, at the end it was just me, my husband and another guy who kept the fire burning. After some time we decided to go to bed too so we slowly and quietly sneaked into the dark room where others were sleeping. I took off everything but t-shirt and panties and lied down in my sleeping bag, my husband on one side and the other guy on the other side. We fell asleep and nothing happened ;) Of course not. I know my husband likes to kiss me goodnight while he hugs me or holds my hands above my head, he did it and I didn't expect anything but the kiss. He really kissed me but after that he just lied next to me, put my right hand under his underarm and held my left hand with his left hand ( I hope this is an understandable explanation of my position, thanks hubby for helping me with this ...), which means he had his right hand free and I was pretty much helpless. I knew what was coming and I tried to stop him by saying "forget it, other are sleeping, we'll wake them up", but did he stop? He started tickling me very lightly on my armpit. It tickled me a lot but I had to hold back the laughter, I was just squirming and whispering the orders to stop. He did it to me until I was about to explode with laughter and then he stopped. He gave me some 5 seconds to catch my breath, then he rolled my t-shirt under my breasts and started again, on my ribs now. To be honest I didn't mind the tickling but not being able to let the laughter go was just horrible. He tickled me there for about 15 seconds ( it could be 10 and it could be 30, how I am supposed to remember this ...) and then gave me another 5 seconds to relax and resumed the tickling again, now on my armpit again but he sneaked under my t-shirt now to make it more effective. I was squirming and breathing heavily but could do nothing to stop it.

Suddenly I felt another light touch on my left side. I realized immediately what was going on - the other guy just joined in and started taking a good care of my left side and belly, which made the situation unbearable and made me giggle a bit loud, not much but enough for them to stop. I said: "You fools, stop it now! I will laugh and we will wake them up!" My crazy husband just replied "you must try harder not to laugh" and started tickling me again with the little help of the other one. They tickled me pretty much everywhere from my panties up, good thing was my legs were hidden in the sleeping bag so they couldn't reach my thighs or feet. This went on for 5 or 10 minutes until they finally stopped and released me.

As I said before I kinda liked it. The worst thing came in the morning when some other member of our group told me half-friendly: "Next time you're having sex it would be better if you do it outside". I told them I had been tickled but I am not sure if the believed me or not.

wow great story! I too know how it feels to be tickled by more than one person and how hard it must have been for you :D Shame they didnt believe you that it was just "tickling".

as i asked toyou in another story, can i please get adopted by you guys??? or at least invited to your cabin? lol great story christine and i dont ever get tired of reading about your experiences....

isabeau :twohugs:

isabeau said:
as i asked toyou in another story, can i please get adopted by you guys??? or at least invited to your cabin? lol great story christine and i dont ever get tired of reading about your experiences....

OK, no problem, we'll adopt you. Just let me know where you are from so that we can come for an interview :dog: Prepare your CV and your account statement ... :shake:

Verry nice

Again Christine thanks for your sharing and thanks to your hubby for sharing both of your fun times with us. I guess you'll eventually be anointed Queen and King in Extr-terrestrial, certainly in the province of Tickling. would love to have found me and my wife in any similar situation, but not to be.

PokeyinMich said:
Again Christine thanks for your sharing and thanks to your hubby for sharing both of your fun times with us. I guess you'll eventually be anointed Queen and King in Extr-terrestrial, certainly in the province of Tickling. would love to have found me and my wife in any similar situation, but not to be.

If I become a queen and get a castle I will make sure there are many tickling chambers for TMF members who will visit me :xpulcy:

I am close to finishing a story about how I met my husband and how we found out about our love for tickling, it's a bit longer and complicated so it takes time ... Others feel free to use it as a text-book for a ticklish marriage ...

isabeau said:

Adopt us both! I've been dying to tickle Izzy!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back