• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tammy’s First Encounter M/F, tickling, and graphic sex.

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
Well, this story I wrote for a different reason than the rest. I've been chatting with a lovely girl lately that claims she is extremely ticklish, and can't get enough of it. Well, me being "THE SADISTICKLER" that I am, I was curious about a lot of things, so we chatted a lot, and she actually wants to come down to see me this spring for a weekend Tickle torture, romp thing for the whole weekend. She's read my stories, and it still doesn't scare her. So... I started thinking about what I would actually do with a girl of this caliber. The below story is what I would do in real life to her. I hope she will read it as well and maybe come visit for a weekend. Hehehe. :firedevil This is the first of a couple stories. you know, like chapter 1,2,3.etc. If it does come true, I'll let you know. Enjoy.

Tammy’s First Encounter
With and By
Sadistickler

It’s around 6 p.m. on Friday night. It’s a warm sunny evening. I’m waiting and everything is ready.

Tammy walks up to the door. Knocks, and steps back, looking around at her surroundings. Enjoying the warm sun on her shoulders, she notices the wooded area surrounding her, and the squirrels chasing each other up towards a small red and white barn. Birds sing in the trees overhead.
The door opens and you see him. He stands there smiling at you warmly. I notice your tight blue jeans, your open at the tummy top and nice cleavage, and even your Tennis shoes.
“Come in.” I beckon, holding the door open for her. Tammy walks in, looks around quickly at a warm, bright yellow kitchen. Looking into the dining room, she sees the walls are painted a currant red color. She sees a fireplace in the center of the wall, and smiles, imagining warm cozy winter night sitting in front of it.
Tammy looks at me, taking me in with her eyes from head to toe. I stand before you dressed in tight blue jeans, black leather chaps, bare chest, wearing a leather vest with biker pins on the front and a Harley Davidson wings patch sown on the back. I’m wearing black leather biker boots with the zipper on the inside.
I guide you into the living room. Slowly turns you around to face him. He bends down slowly, and you kiss. Slow, sensually, passionately. Savoring his lips with yours. My taste, the heat emanating from his chest as he holds you tightly against him. I pull back slowly, looks into your eyes and says,” Welcome to my humble home. You’ve already brightened the room with your very presence.” I hug you tightly again; you hug back with warm enthusiasm. I slide my hands down and squeeze your ass with both hands. Enjoying the feel of your soft, tight ass cheeks. I slowly sneak my hands up under your armpits, and wiggle my fingers. You start to laugh, clenching your arms down to your sides tightly, you trap his hands, but I keep wiggling his fingers, tickling, your pits badly. You burst out laughing, bend forward, kick your leg up behind you, and try to spin away, out of his grasp. I follow your movements with perfect synchronization. You can’t get away. I continue tickling, you feel weak at the legs as my tickling, zaps your strength to stand. You crumple to the floor. I follow, still tickling your pits. Then he grabs your sides and tickles fiercely into your lower ribs, and the sides of your waist. You squeal hysterically, as I dig in tickling you hard. You try to roll over onto your side, maybe onto your stomach but his tickling is making you frantic. You wiggle and squirm, trying to get out of my grasp, but I keep up the incessant tickling. Then I pushe you onto your stomach. Pulls your arms quickly behind your back, and producing a set of handcuffs, quickly clicks them around your wrists. I then reach down and grab your ankles, and slips on a thick plastic zip tie, and pull it tightly against your ankles. Luckily you are wearing jeans, giving a little cushion between your slim ankles and the tightly wrapped plastic tie. I take another zip tie, and wraps it through your handcuffs, and pull your ankles up behind you bending your legs at the knees, I zip the tie between the handcuffs and the tie on your ankles. Now you are quite hogtied. You struggle, but are unable to move, except from side to side. I giggle softly at your predicament. I bend down to your ear and whisper,” I know your weakness. And now I’m going to begin to exploit it beyond your wildest nightmares. Lets see now, maybe I should remove your tennis shoes. Hmmm? Lets do that.” I quickly start untying your tennis shoes, one at a time. As I begin to slowly pull off your right shoe, I say,” OOOOH this is going to be good. I bet your feet are sooo ticklish. And after your long trip in your shoes, your feet must be really hot and sweaty. You know as well as I do, that hot and sweaty feet are sooo much more ticklish, now aren’t they?” I remove your shoe and reveal your red thin-socked foot. The sole of your sock clung to your foot with sweat. I put my nose into your sole and inhaled deeply.”Ahh, heaven.” I said. I remove your other shoe and did the same thing, inhaling your sweat soaked foot scent. Then I slowly started gliding one finger down your right sole. It tickled you and you started to giggle. Then I dig in with both hands, and scratched both soles with my hands tickling you harshly. You broke out into wild, hysterical laughter. After a few minutes of this, I said, ”Let’s play a game. I reach up and slowly started pulling your right sock down and peeled it off of just your heel. I gather up the slack of your sock and pulled it down tightly so just the upper part of your sock was holding onto your foot. You couldn’t see, but I tie a string around the toe of your sock. I grab a 40 lb solid metal dumbbell and set it between your knees on the floor. I pulled the string until your sock was pulled tight. Then I tied the end of the string around the weight.
“Now, all I will tickle is just the exposed skin of your foot. If you can keep your foot still, then all I can tickle is your heel. But as you move your foot around, the sock will pull off more, and expose more of your sole for me to tickle. Are you ready to play? Here we go. Oh this will be sooo much fun. I know you won’t be able to keep your foot still. I just know it. Ok. Ready? Here we go.” I start to scratch your heel lightly. You immediately giggle and ALMOST flexed your foot. I scratch a little harder. Scratching back and forth across your heel. You giggle louder and more frequently. I start to circle all around your heel with my fingernails. You start to laugh and your foot reflexively jerks up a bit.
“Oh look, more exposed skin to tickle!” I exclaim. Your sock had pulled down an inch, now exposing the bottom of your arch. I start scratching up and down from your heel to the very edge of the sock digging in slightly, into the exposed part of your arch. You laugh louder, tossing your hair around, side-to-side trying to resist flexing your foot. I scratch faster all along your arch. You flex suddenly and let out a loud laugh. I continue torturing this area. Your foot flexes hard, and the sock inches down lower on your foot. Now your entire arch is exposed. I laugh at you and start tickling rapidly up an down your whole arch with my fingers. Spider tickling up and down, side-to-side, trying to find JUST that one spot. Your laughter is bordering on hysteria. I found it! Right below the ball of your foot. Right in the center. I zero in there and scratch viciously. You freak out, and start laughing hysterically. Your poor foot flexes up high, and your sock slides all the way to your toes. That is all that is keeping on your sock at this point. JUST YOUR TOES!
I stop tickling, and crawl down onto the floor and up by your head.
“Now, I’ll make a deal with you.” I say as I look deeply into your green eyes.” If you can hold your sock on your toes until I count to 30, then I will untie you and let you go for now. If it falls off your toes before I count to 30, then I will tickle torture your feet all night long, in the most devious, and evil, sadistic ways you can’t EVEN IMAGINE!” I emphasized. Your eyes get bigger, and you say there’s now way you can hold on that long. I tell you, well its that or you forfeit and I start tickling now. Ok, Ok, you say. And brace yourself for the worst. I get back up, and position myself at your feet. I start immediately tickling the ball of your foot, scratching my nails back and forth across the ball, digging in deeper with every laugh you bellow out. And you are laughing hard now, and trying sooo hard not to flex your foot. I dig in harder as I count out loud to you in a reasonable pace.
“11, 12, 13, 14,”I scratch faster and harder. You laugh harder trying to bury your face in the carpeted floor. I notice the veins in your ankles quiver and your foot shakes slightly as you try sooo hard not to flex or move your foot. It’s getting hard. REALLY hard, because it is tickling sooo badly. You are almost there.”21, 22, 23, 24, ‘ I dig in with my nails making circles all over the ball of your foot, skittering down your arch, to your heel, then back up quickly, never stopping for a second.”27, 28, “.
Then it happened. The sock falls to the floor. And you let out a scream. NOOO!!! I Laugh and start tickling under your toes severely. You shriek and scream laughing hysterically like a wild hyena. I tickle your foot fiercely for about 5 minutes, laughing at how panicked and hysterical you get. Then I stop.
“Well, no one can ever say that I’m not a fair guy. So, I’ll give you a second chance with the other sock, Ok? We will start all over again.” I retie the string on to the toe of your other sock, and repeat the whole process. Your hysterical again as the sock again falls from your toes. I tickle both of your feet for a while and then stop. You lay there panting for breath. While you regain your breath and your strength. I pull out a pair of wire clippers and cut the ties holding your legs to the cuffs. Then I cut the tie holding your ankles together. You lay your legs down and rest. I stand up and sit on the couch and watch you as you struggle to a sitting position. You hands are still cuffed behind your back. I slowly start to pull off my biker boots one at a time. I unzip the sides, and pull them off. I stick my legs out in front of me, crossing my ankles, and flex my toes.
“ Now, if you want me to go easy on you, you better show your worthy of my mercy. Now, I usually don t have mercy, but you’re just sooo damn cute, I can’t help it. So, crawl over her and take off my socks.” You look at me with a pouting face, and I laugh at you. You are just sooo cute. You slowly crawl over to me on your knees, and as you get close, I see the grin spreading across your face. You reach down with your hands behind your back and slowly try to take off my socks. After they’re halfway down my ankles I stop you.
“No. Not with your hands, my dear. Take them off with your teeth.” I tell you in a mild, but demanding voice.
You bend down and kneeling, start tugging at my right sock. Then after several minutes of struggling, you are finally able to completely remove my sock. You sit up, grinning with the sock clenched in your teeth. You spit it out, and go back down for the other one. Again, you finally remove the sock. You look up at me, almost expecting what I say to you next.
“Now, lick my feet. Suck my toes. Get them real good. Go on now. I know you can do a wonderful job. Especially with that tongue of yours, and those lips. Mmmm. Go on now, be a good doggie and lick them. Do it NOW!” I say to you sternly.
You flop down on the floor at my feet, and start licking my toes. First the tops and then you snake down in between them. I lift my feet up so you can lick the soles. You lick every square inch of my feet intensely. I giggle occasionally, and you seem to lick that area even faster. You suck my toes, and snake your tongue in and out between all of my toes eagerly. After a few minutes I tell you to stop. You do. Reluctantly.
I stand up, and reach down and pull you to your feet. I slowly caress your breasts through your shirt. I reach down and start unsnapping your jeans. I unzip them and peel them down off of your hips. Sliding them down your legs, I push you down to the floor unto your stomach next to the couch. You lay there, looking over your shoulder at me as I pull your jeans completely off of your legs. You start to say something, but before you can utter a word. I hold my finger in front of my mouth.”Shhhh. No talking. Not a word until I’m done.” I say to you. You look at me confused but curious. I grab your right ankle, and pull you to the couch, sliding your right leg under the couch. I grab your left ankle, bending your leg at the knee; I fold my left leg around your left leg, and pull it to me. I stick your ankle under my arm as I turn slightly.
Then the fun begins. I start tickling your left upturned sole with my fingers. You break out into wild laughter immediately at the first touch. As you flail around trying to pull away, I stick my toes of my right foot into your crotch. Digging around with my toes, I slide your panties aside and stick my big toe into you.
“My, my, my. We’re all wet aren’t we/ Are you already excited my dear? This will be lots of fun then.” I tell you with mild amusement.
I start wiggling my toes around. My big toe starts digging lightly into you and my smaller toes have found your clit. I poke and prod lightly as I continue tickling your foot fiercely. You laugh hysterically and moan and groan in between the forced laughter. I wiggle a little faster, thrusting my toes into you as I tickle your foot. I start licking your toes, and nibbling on the tips of them. You laugh even harder as the tickling becomes overwhelming. I nibble up and down the ball of your foot, scrapping my teeth up and down, and gently nipping at your sole. Your in sheer hysterics now as the sensations in your crotch are pleasurable, and the tickling torture of your foot is driving you mad. After a few minutes of this torment, you suddenly shriek gutturally, deep from within. You howl and moan loudly as the orgasm inside you builds to a crescendo. You flop around on the floor and are frantic as the orgasm overtakes your senses. You finally scream in ecstasy as it takes you quickly to the edge and beyond. You lay there trying to wind down and I’m still wiggling my toes into you. You start to giggle, because your clit is ticklish now from the orgasm. I continue this treatment of you as I gently lick your toes and sole. You’re giggling and laughing, and moaning from the sensations. I keep this up until the tickling itself of your clit subsides. Then you start to moan again. I stop, let go of your leg and pull a key out of my vest pocket. I bend down and unlock your handcuffs from behind you. You quickly stand up, turn around and with an animalistic grin on your face, you start to unbuckle my chaps, belt, and unsnap my pants. Unzipping my pants you struggle to pull them all down. I arch my back, and raise my butt off the couch and you pull my pants and chaps down to my knees.
Quickly, you step out of your panties, pull off your top, and unhook your bra. I reach into my other vest pocket and pull out a condom and hand it to you. You quickly rip it open with your teeth and begin unrolling it down my member. You climb up on me, and I enter you willingly. As I play with your nipples, tweaking them between my thumb and forefingers, you arch your back, and ride me up and down quickly. Moaning again, you close your eyes tightly and your lips part. I pull you to me, and kiss you deeply. You wrap your hands in my hair and rub my head viciously as the sexual feelings overtake you .I slide my hands up your sides, rubbing your ribs gently. You giggle again as you moan and mumble. Yes! Yes! OH YES! I start tickling harder on your ribs. You grind down on me harder.
You lay on my chest and start biting at my neck. Nipping and growling and laughing as I tickle your ribs. I glide my fingers up into your armpits and wiggle them quickly. You laugh harder and press your breasts into my chest rubbing up and down as we drive ourselves into a deeper intensity. I slide my hands down your back lightly, and you shudder. Gliding them over your ass cheeks, down your thighs, across your calves, I find your ankles.
I spider tickle my fingers across your heels and work my way up your soles towards your toes. You jerk and laugh again in hysterics as I tickle your soles. Digging in under your toes, scratching there. You wiggle and grind down hard. Your arms clench tightly to my neck as you laugh loudly in my ear. I thrust up and down hard as you writhe and grind in a sexual frenzy I feel your body tense up and I tickle your feet harder and faster. Thrusting deep and hard now, we both feel the tension. You are shaking severely from the overload of your feet being tickled and our combined thrusting.
After about 10 more minutes of this building up in both of us, you tense up hard, and I tickle fast on your soles digging deeply with my nails, you inhale deeply and scream in sexual ecstasy! I growl low, as the intensity inside me builds unbelievable intensity. I let go, and cum into you with intensity as we both scream and growl from our combined release. You continue grinding down and I thrust up for another 5 minutes as you build again. After you release a second time, crying from how good it feels, you colapse onto me, panting hard and sweating. I lay there holding you tightly and rubbing your back gently.

Well, I hope you all enjoy the story so far. there's quite a few more pages to write about this encounter. after all, it will be an entire weekend. I'll finish it as soon as possible, and if it does actually happen, I will let you know. Keep your fingers crossed.(or for the girls, their toes).
Sadistickler

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back