• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men Don't Leave.

46and2

TMF Expert
The scene in this film involves Joan Cusack trying to drag this fairly attractive, brownish-blonde middle aged woman out of bed. She ends up tickling her sides in order to get her to let go of the bed post. She lets go of it almost instantly, no laughter, more of a pissed off kind of shriek. Not a bad scene but I wouldn't go out of your way to find it.

The woman is Jessica Lange and to City of Mica, if you're reading, I guess this is the title!!!

Thanks for posting!

Woops

Thanx for the info, 46&2. I really like this scene, although it's brief. Perhaps, one could add a couple of stars because it is Jessica Lange being tickled. I gave nt this scene in a trade we did recently, but thought it was from a completely different Jessica Lange movie until nt corrected me (and I call myself a film buff :sowrong: ). All I could detect from the brief clip I had was that Mrs. Lange was seemingly crazy. I now seem to recall her having a drinking problem in that film rather than any mental problems (it's generally just the studio execs that have those). You saved us the trouble of doing a Lange/Cusack film search!

Glad I could be of help! FYI....it's not a drinking problem, she had actually been taking pills.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back