• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did anyone see this?

pgh_tickler

:yowzer: So I'm flipping through the news stations yesterday and come across a video segment of Ellen DeGenerate interviewing Michael Chicklis. (Commish) I missed the set-up and have no idea what was being done.

Chicklis is holding his socked foot up in front of her. Very much like the scene where Jennifer Aniston has her foot rubbed by Ellen after the "massage tickle."

Anyway, Ellen asks Chicklis to remove his sock and he embarassingly admits to having "Fred Flintstone" feet. Ellen then takes a pair of scissors and cuts a hole in the instep of his sock and then produced a huge fluffy white feather and begins to stroke the bare area. Chicklis is emotionless as Ellen persists in tickling with more intensity. Ellen then turns the feather around and goes at his instep with the quill... again emotionless... but looks as if hes trying to hold it in.

The scene ends with some laughter on both parts and a male "voice over" stating the result "Michael Chicklis NOT Ticklish!"

This was on MSNBC or CNN... not sure which.

Even though Ellen's gay... I'd love to see the tables turned on her. I'd also like to know what the circumstances were regarding the tickle torture of Michael Chicklis.

Over and out

I just checked the shows official website and that was yesterday (1/10).

Hmmm...interesting.

~ toyou

I knew it!!

It goes without saying that she should have done this to Jen A. Oh, wait, I did say it..

She's definitely got a fetish going.

Thanks for posting this pgh_tickler. They're repeating the show on the Oxeygen Network 1/17 at 11pm.

All I want to know is.........when is Ellen Degeneres gonna interview me? And I have no problem taking my socks off. :woot:

Drew

Damn. If only Ellen had treated Jennifer Aniston the same way she did Michael Chiklis. Oh well. :p Thanks for the info, everyone. :D

I"m thinking it's not a fetish, she prolly just thought it would be funny to do that to a big burly guy, also, his last name rhymes with ticklish. i was pretty shocked when i saw that and just wish she would maybe do that more often but with girls.

That's excellent news! she seems to be developing a habbit of taking off her guest's shoes for various reasons dont you think so? So who knows, we may get more lucky with future guests.... :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa

I wanna see the whole thing, dammits!!

Waaaaaaaaaa...and so forth.

Cheers. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back