• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Night

ft_tklr007

TMF Regular
First of all I need some one with know how about video controls so I can brighten the 15 min clip I made of what happened.

My girlfriend 18 and her best friend 18 came with me and my friend last night. Well the best friend is a blonde hooters girl very ticklish all over. It started in the bathroom we all held her down took her knee highs off and tickled her feet for about ten minutes. Then we went to my room hand cuffed her to the bed and tickled the living shit out of her for about 35 minutes. My girl was on top of her kissing and tickling her armpits, ribs etc.. while my friend and I were tickling her feet and recording. We only got the first 15 minutes cuz thats all my camera would hold. SO IF ANY ONE WANTS THIS CLIP POSTED HELP ME OUT WITH A LITTLE INFO. Words cannot describe what the video can show. After that we ganged up on my girl but Its not on video.

ft_tklr007 said:
First of all I need some one with know how about video controls so I can brighten the 15 min clip I made of what happened.

What camera did you use? A digital photo camera with some video possibilities, or a home video camera? In the first case you should be able to copy the clip onto your PC (and then send it to us ;) ). In the second case you'll need a video capture card in your PC. Or you could send the video to somebody else here who is able to make a clip out of this.

I hope this helps. I would love to see your vid!

Its on my computer

I cant send it in an email or post it because its a 107 mb clip 15 min long and I don't know any other way to make It work. Also It's too dark so if anyone could advise me a video editing software to use that would be appreciated also.

If you upload the video onto yousendit.com then post the link here, i'm sure somebody will use there own video editing software and post an improved video.

alexblur said:
If you upload the video onto yousendit.com then post the link here, i'm sure somebody will use there own video editing software and post an improved video.

Aye...that we will!

~ toyou

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back