• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The dream night arrived.. just as I had dreamt it!

mmbuzz

Those of you who read my post 2 or 3 weeks previous to this will know at the end I mentioned that the beatiful Sarah who I tickle tortured that day would come round to my house for 'company' as both of our parents, been almost best friends, would be going out for a meal that night and as we often had before, would spend the evening with each other. The reason I haven't had countless amounts of times to tickle torture her is because our parents somewhat lost tracks when we were 10/11 but have recently rekindled thier friendship... I hope they keep it up, as it ould mean plenty more nights like last night...

If you didn't read my last story I can tell you that Sarah is very flirty with me and we have often had fun with each other, nothing too much just some.. fun. She is beautiful; fairly small with brown hair mixed with her blond highlights and fairly skinny, which i like, her skin colour is wonderful, she isn't overy tanned but not by any means pale. Most importantly though her feet are perfect.. and I know from my last experience she is ticklish almost everywhere, and when I tickle her, she laughs. She doesn't scream, she laughs. Obviously I am still turned on when girls scream when they are tickled, but at times screaming suggests they are in pain and struggling to cope, which I don't really want when I tickle a girl, I want them to be aroused, to giggle hystercally and come out of a tickle torture feeling tired but satisfied.. that is exactly how Sarah is.

So 6:30pm arrived, and so did Mr and Mrs Downes, along with Sarah. Luckily for me, Sarahs brother Marcus was at his friends for the night so it was just Sarah for me :veryhappy , I did know this before the night of course or I wouldn't had been as excited. They got out of the car and knocked on the door. I welcomed Sarah in and she grinned at me as if to say 'More tickling tonight I guess??' Damn right girl. She stepped in, removed her coat to reveal a low cut top, (which was perfect as when she was to be lay down on my bed with her arms above her head then her delicate armpits would be brilliantly exposed) a mini skirt (ticklish thighs and back of legs) and then some white fluffy boots. (which weren't a problem, she would have to remove them) The parents left almost immediatly, my dad saying 'Keep each other company, we'll be back about 10, have fun!' We didn't half keep each other company, and we didn't half have some fun.

The second the car left we sprinted up stairs, as we got into the bedroom she removed her boots to reveal a pair of 'Tigger' socks... 'You're 18 Sarah'. Anyway that didn't matter, they'd be coming off soon anyway. As we were settling down and having some fun feeling her up and getting easily aroused I informed her that at 7:30ish, my friend Rob would be joining us. Rob lives fairly nearby and we have tickled so many girls over the years that I think he may have a fetish, he certainly enjoys it. She seemed slightly dissapointed, they do get on well (we all go to the same college so all know each other well) but I think she may have wanted more time for our 'fun', so I waited until Rob came to begin the tickling. The only mention of tickling from half 6 til 8 was from her. Un-intentionally whilst rubbing her thigh with my fingers I tickled her and she jerked her leg saying, 'Am I going to expect more of that tonight?' This was music to my ears, its almost as if she accepts that we're goint to tickle her, and it got better, 'You may as well let Rob in on the tickle act as well, you can't have all the fun. Though I'm not going to LET you tickle me, you're going to have to pin me down like last time.' ... fair play

Anyway, Rob arrived slightly later than expected (5 to 8) and we weren't settled in our room with Sarah until 5 past. 'So what are we going to do?' Rob said with a cheeky grin (he knows, I told him it would be a night of tickling') and I turned to Sarah, wriggling my fingers in the air saying ' I wonder' Sarah, almost pretending she didn't expect it curled up on the bed almostpretecting herslef saying 'OH NO YOU DON'T!' We did. I dived on her and she screamed playfully 'Get off!' I had her on her back, with her arms either side of her head, slightly above it, in a position where her ribs were exposed but her armpits weren't really. I was knelt on her arms facing her, so my penus wasn't too far from her face, don't worry, I had jeans on. No tickling had started yet, we just had her in position. I was the captain of the operation, so what I told Rob to do, he did. So when I told him to swap positions with me so I could do the tickling, he agreed! Swapping positions was tough, and she nearly squirmed free, but we managed it. So now, Rob was knelt on her upper arms, making it impossible for her to do anything but laugh herself to tears as i tickled her. Though the sturggling, her pink top had slid up her body somewhat, revealing her beatiful belly button, I stared at it and grinned, but didn't go for it 1st. Actually what I did 1st was to kneel on the bed, 1 knee either side of her hip, so I was in prime position to do anything with her sides, her belly, or in my case her mini skirt. She giggled beatifully as I slid it down and she swung her hips to try and stop me and as I pulled it down to her knees a red thong was revealed. She'd stopped trying to squirm clear now, Rob was too strong for her and he just laughed as she giggled and wound her up saying 'We're gonna tickle you so bad..' I wasn't going to pull her thong down, that would be crude and dis-respectful to her as everytime we have fun together we promise we won't try and look at each others parts, in her case her pussy, in mine my penus. So all I did was wriggle my fingers just above her 'zone', and like on the last occasion this sent her wild, she laughed hysterically' HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAJOEHHOOHOHOHOHEHEEH' Then I slid my fingers further up... and slowly approcahed her sides, she wriggled a bit and said through her laughing 'No! No Joe, ticklish there!' Too late, I dug my hands into her sides and she laughed 'ahahHAHAHhahahahahehehahahah stop ahaha' And I teased her sayin 'If you don't like it then don't laugh and i'll stop, you must like it if it makes you laugh' She shook her head violently saying 'I can't hehehehe help it!!! you're tickling meehehehehehe! And I moved between caressing her belly button to digging into her ribs, and as i was circling my fingers round her belly button she cried, still giggling 'hehhhe Joe i'm gonna have an orgasm here this is soo ticklish!' Rob turned and looked at me smiling, as I replied 'Thats not a problem.' I told Rob to keep the same position as I went out of the room, as I snuck back in they were talking, Rob was telling Sarah about his ticklish cousin or something, but he had kept his position, and I snuck on the floor and began to unwravvel her tigger socks, thats when she kicked her legs and wailed 'No! Not feet! hehe not my feet Joe there really really ticklish I'll die' Rob turned round and nodded, I jumped on the bed and sat on her ankles so she couldn't kick as much, I unwravlled both half way, and with my fingers gently tickled them, that didn't tickle her too much, but then I rolled them off fully and carressed her bare sole to which sent her crazy 'hahahahaEHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHEHEHAHEH' I picked up the electric toothbrush I had just gone to get and turned it on, and rubbed it over her soles, this sent her absoloutely bezerk. At her house I didn't have an electical toothbrush to get her with so I didn't know how ticklish she was to it, but she went mad, but kept her beatiful laugh going through it 'AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHHAHAHEHEHHA' and then I picked up a pen and started writing 'I am ticklish' on her foot! By the end of it it looked like 'il amm jlokiish' ( I think her feet got used to the tickling by the end, and she calmed down.) Anyway after that we gave her a breather and went downstairs for some food. By quarter to 9 we were done and came back upstairs and as she yawned and put her arms above her head I tickled her pits, but after a quick giggle she said 'No more tickling for today.' So we agreed, and as thanks for giving us that lovely time we gave her a full body massage for half an hour! We swore that on the odd occasion we would tickle her sides that it wasn't deliberate and that we were just massaging her and she belived us, and it was beatiful to see her trying really hard not to laugh as I rubbed the back of her legs, and she did actually let out a bit of a giggle at one point. The good news is that it looks like there will be more times like this so i'll let you all in on any other tickling with Sarah and any other tickles.

great story and the best part is its true. i loved how you taunted her by saying if you dont like it quit laughing. that is sooo evil but so good lol.. anyway looking forward to more.

isabeau <<<<----

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back