• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hayden Part 2

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
Hey, gang! I've written Part 2 of the Hayden Christensen tickle situation. In part 2, the girls have kidnapped another male hollywood celebrity. Let me know what you think.

Two Ticklish Hotties= Too Much Fun

Hayden awoke the next morning and discovered that he wasn’t alone. He looked over to his right and gasped. There, stripped down to his underwear, was Jonathon Taylor Thomas. The sorority girls must have kidnapped him while I was unconscious, Hayden thought to himself. “Psst! Wake up!” whispered Hayden. Jonathon awoke with a start, discovering that he was secured to a table, his wrists and ankles trapped in leather restraints similar to Hayden’s. “Where am I? What happened?” asked Jonathon, looking around the room. “You’re at the Delta Sigma Phi Sorority house. I’ve been here since yesterday afternoon.” Jonathon looked over in surprise at Hayden.

Suddenly, the two Hollywood hunks heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Soon, they were surrounded by 5 girls, all dressed in black robes. “Welcome, dear Jonathon. I hope you had a pleasant nap.” Before the DSP president could say another word, there was a knock at the door. 5 more ladies entered the sorority house. They too were wearing robes; however, their robes were emerald green. “May I introduce the ladies of the Phi Betta Kappa sorority. Now that they have arrived, we can begin.” Immediately, Hayden began to groan. “Not again! I’m not quite up for anymore, ladies. I’m still trying to recover from last night.” Jonathon looked puzzled. “Anymore what?” he asked Hayden. “You’ll see.”

The DSP ladies surrounded Jonathon and held up their torture devices. “Wh-what are you going to do with th-those?” Jonathon asked nervously. “What’s the matter, Jonathon? You’re not ticklish, are you?” the girls asked with a wicked grin. Jonathon’s eyes widened in fear. “Oh, please no! You wouldn’t! Please don’t tickle me!” he pleaded. The girls nodded to one another and began their tickle torture. “I heard somewhere that you were ticklish on your stomach and feet. Is that true?” “Y-yeahahahahas. It’s vehehehehery truhehehehehehe. I can’t stahahahand being tihihihickled!” The room filled with the sound of laughter as the girls began to torture Jonathon’s two weak spots.

Meanwhile, the PBK girls had begun their torture on Hayden, sending him into hysterics. “Oh gawahahahahad pleahahahase stahahahap! Not my fehehehehehehet!” Hayden’s member was starting to get hard. The PBK president noticed that it was poking through his underwear. “I think someone’s enjoying this, ladies. Allow me!” She picked up a feather and began to tickle his privates, causing him to giggle uncontrollably. “Not thehehehere! Please stahahahap tickling my prihihihihivates!” As the PBK president continued her torture on Hayden’s member, Hayden began to feel strange. He was getting extremely turned on and now he wanted to cum. He wanted so badly to cum, but was afraid to.

Jonathon watched helplessly as the DSP president grabbed a piece of twine and began to tie his big toes together. “Kootchie-kootchie-koo!” she taunted as she began to slide a feather underneath his toes. A steady stream of giggles burst from Jonathon’s lips as his toes were mercilessly feathered. “No mohohohore! Not my tohohohoes! Have mercehehehehehey! Pleahahahase!” The other four sorority girls, meanwhile, had positioned themselves at his midsection, ready to count his ribs. “Let’s see how many ribs Jonathon has, shall we?” The girls slid a finger down each rib, as if counting it. When they had finished, they decided to count them again, making him squirm with every touch.

After a few minutes, the two sororities took a break, allowing their two captives to catch their breath. “Was that what you were referring to when you said you were still recovering from last night?” Jonathon asked Hayden, whose face was beet red and glistening with drops of sweat. “Uh-huh. I was laughing so hard that I couldn’t breathe! And then I passed out! I can’t stand being tickled. I absolutely hate it!” Jonathon nodded. “I know what you mean, dude. My cousins used to pin me down and tickle me until I couldn’t breathe. I hate being tickled as well!” Minutes later, the ladies continued their tickle torture on their Hollywood hotties, celebrating the fact that their fun was just beginning.

Good Series Evil!, I hope you decide to continue it!.
Humm,,Minn. Ehhh?

Tickleyou said:
Good Series Evil!, I hope you decide to continue it!.
Humm,,Minn. Ehhh?

I am planning on continuing this series. I'm glad you liked it. I see you're also from Minnesota. POWER TO THE MIDWEST PEOPLE! :woot:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back