• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sadie's Relocation (m/f)

Ticklee1973

TMF Master
I haven't written a story in awhile, so here's my shot at being creative again. Feedback always welcome although remember I can always hunt you down, lol.

His piercing eyes left little question as to what was on his mind, his sadistic smile sent chills through her body, his manly build overpowered her just by standing there, his masculine hands looked like they could grab hold of her and never let go. Just the thought of that and what he could do to her with his fingers and lips left her breathless with anticipation. She could feel pulsating between her legs and couldn’t stand the hunger growing within her. Would it ever stop, the hunger she felt for him, the lust building up inside her, the desires that needed to be fulfilled. Damnit she wanted to be stretched out on a bondage table, arms strapped down tightly at the wrists, elbows, and upper arms, her legs spread eagle and strapped down the same way. It was intoxicating the thought of a blindfold as well and another strap around her middle to keep squirming to a minimum. Would he be able to take her to the edge like she liked? Would her body be able to take whatever it is he could dish out? How could she convey how sadistic she wanted him to be. She could feel her body shake at the thought and then . . . Sadie fell out of bed and onto the floor. “Whatttt,” gasping for air Sadie tried to gain control of her quivering body. It wasn’t easy considering the dream she was having, “oh what a dream, and why the hell did I have to wake up when it was just getting good.”

Sadie really had no control over her desires for Scott. She had recently relocated to a new state and didn’t know anyone quite yet. She was far from shy but acquiring great trusting friends could be hard in a new place. Scott lived next door and had been so great in helping her get acquainted with the area and helping her meet some his friends. She really did not want to get involved with anyone so soon after moving into a new area but she had to be honest with herself, he was an incredible looking guy, built just like she liked them and had the sweetest smile. Although handsome good looks were also nice, he had this sweetness about him, and very likeable and charming. She tried not to stare at his bulging biceps when he helped her move some of her things but she was a woman after all.

Sadie had a secret. Although she had let all her previous boyfriends know about it, this was a new town with new friends. She didn’t want everybody to know that even though she looked very conservative on the outside, she was far from conservative on the inside. There was something so erotic and exciting about having a man take control and wrestle her down, tie her up tightly and tickle torture her body until she couldn’t take anymore. Not only that, her desires for orgasm torture were another little quirk of hers. She was lucky in that most of the past men in her life were all too willing to explore these desires with her. Although there’s something to be said for a man who shares them and takes you to a place you never thought possible. Sadie shook her head as if to shake the desires right out. If only it were that simple. She refused to ask Scott out. She knew he was eyeing her just as much as she eyed him. She was no super model but she wasn’t anything to laugh at either. She made sure she always looked her best when he might be around. She had to admit, she was very happy with what God gave her. She had ample breasts that left most men staring, a voluptuous backside to keep their eyes coming and going. She had the softest looking alabaster skin and a devilish look in her eyes if anyone cared to look past the innocence. So what if she had desires beyond the norm. She could careless. Maybe Scott wouldn’t even explore them with her if she did ask him out.

Sadie tried to put it out of her mind and got dressed for her interview today. She hadn’t secured a job yet and she had an interview with a large corporation today. She put on her best business suit with high heels and stockings and headed out the door with confidence. She walked into the reception area and informed them that she was there. She wasn’t exactly sure of the individual she would be interviewing with but the assistant assured her it was a position high up in the company and she would have a large amount of responsibility. She took a seat and crossed her legs to keep herself from fidgeting nervously. She was only waiting about 5 minutes when she saw Scott walk by. She just about fell off her chair trying to close her mouth from the shock. “Scott, what are you doing here? I didn’t know you worked here.”

Scott was amused by her nervous fidgeting. “Sadie, I’m quite sure I told you where I worked, now don’t make me punish you for forgetting.” Scott winked at her and again she had to close her mouth from the shock. “Punish,” he couldn’t possibly mean in the context she liked. She tried to compose herself before her interviewer showed up. She got through the interview and felt quite confident she put her best foot forward. Surely she had this job in the bag and the fact that Scott worked there, perhaps he would put in a good word for her. A week had passed and she finally got the call. “Sadie, we’d love for you to come work for us. We feel you would be a great asset to our organization.” Sadie was overwhelmed with excitement. “I’d love to come work with you,” she felt like screaming into the phone but retained her composure. She hung up the phone and decided to walk over to Scott’s house and see if he had put in a good word for her.
She kept knocking and knocking but no one was answering so she disappointedly turned around to go back home when she heard the door open. She turned around just in time to see Scott standing there with a towel around his waist and water beads dripping off him. “My my my,” Sadie thought to herself as she eyed him up and down. She tried not to make it too obvious but Scott eyed her and she knew she was caught. Trying not to stutter, Sadie looked him in the eye (as difficult as that was), “Scott, I wanted to come tell you I got the job and to thank you if you had anything to do with it. It’s been so hard with this relocation that I really just needed something positive to happen.”

“You know Sadie, I know you’ve had a rough time and I’ve tried to be there for you. I did put in a good word for you with my boss and they said they felt your qualifications were great even outside of my recommendation. But certainly, I wouldn’t mind if you made it up to me.” Scott poked her in the ribs playfully and she about jumped two feet in the air. “HEYYYY,” Sadie yelled and giggled at the same time, “What do you think you are doing?”

Scott poked her again and gave her a devilish smile as she squirmed away. “Remember I said I’d have to punish you because you forgot this pertinent information about where I worked.”

Sadie responded with a seductive smile, “yes I was wondering about that little comment although I didn’t feel I wanted to explore it further right before my interview. What do you mean punish?”

Not even a second had passed when Scott lunged at her. Sadie went running for the other room giggling although she wasn’t running very fast. Scott tackled her to the bed and although he had her by size and strength, they wrestled around playfully for a few minutes. “You know Sadie, I see that twinkle in your eyes every time we are close to each other, every time you feel the need to flirt with me, every time you eye me up and down. I think it’s time for you to have to pay.” Sadie was laughing and trying to keep calm. Even though she didn’t know Scott all that well she found him to be very handsome and just plain fun. She tried to jump up but he had his large hands wrapped around her wrists held up high above her head. Scott tweaked her sides with his other hand as she laid there looking helpless and cute. He loved how she squirmed back and forth as he switched up sides. “Is Sadie a lil bit ticklish? Hmmmm, I can’t hear you if you don’t stop that giggling and laughing Sadie.” Scott continued his assault on her ribs, trying to count them one by one as Sadie continued to squirm and buck wildly.

Scott eyed Sadie’s face as she was getting red and sweaty, “are you ready to say you are sorry yet?”

Sadie shook her head violently in between gasps for air. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO, absolutely NOT Scott, I haven’t done anything wrong to warrant any punishment!!” As she said this, she scrunched her eyes shut tightly because she knew what was coming. Although nothing happened. She slowly opened one eye, and then the other, and before she could get her eyes to focus, he had leaned down and blew rasberries on her neck as she squealed and laughing hysterically.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOT THHHHEEEEEEERRRRRRE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AOK OKOKOKOK!!!!!!!!!, Sadie could barely scream out.

Scott was straddling her at this point and she couldn’t move hardly at all. He could feel her legs kicking but he had her held down pretty securely. “Now I ask you again, Sadie, are you ready to say you’re sorry?” Scott knew she loved these types of games and knew she wasn’t going to apologize, at least not until she was made to. Sadie smiled while looking up at Scott through tears. She loved the thought of this strong man taking control of her body. It was lucky for him that it was a steamy hot day out and all Sadie had on was a pair of short shorts and a tank top with flip flops. He rolled off her and sat next to her on the bed eying her long legs and limp body. “What do you say we make this interesting Ms. Sadie.”

Sadie looked up at him still trying to gain her composure. “I’m not sure exactly what you mean, Scott.” She was still being very playful although she knew he had other ideas running through that mind of his. He went in the other room and came back with some leather cuffs and a small black bag. Sadie’s eyes opened wide in anticipation. She couldn’t believe her luck in finding a man so close to her that seemed to enjoy the same things she did. Perhaps he didn’t have the skills though that she wanted. She’d just have to see. She tried to put on her innocent face again but he shook his head and laughed. “Uh ah ah, young lady, we know what you’re really like. You don’t have to act innocent with me although it does tend to add to the scenario a bit.” Sadie burst out laughing and was trying not to show her excitement. “I’m sure you think you have all the answers and all the skill but I have my doubts. Care to show me what you got?”

Scott was shaking his head, “tsk tsk tsk, you know what they say, be careful what you wish for. You have NO idea what I”m capable of, and I mean NO idea,” Scott laughed this deep throated sadistic laugh. Sadie was taken aback a little and while she felt a small sense of hesitation, the sexual rush was nothing to be ignored. The unknown was there. She didn’t know Scott all that well but wow, this was damn exciting.

Scott was swinging the cuffs around in circles in front of her and watching her big brown eyes get even bigger. “So like I said Sadie, care to make this more interesting?”

Sadie was trying to play hard to get. “I don’t think you have what it takes to take me down Scott. I mean I can take a lot.”

Scott laughed once again and watched her every movement. “Yes I could see that as you were squealing and laughing hysterically at just that little bit of fun we were having. Just imagine how much fun I could have with that body if you were tied down securely and weren’t able to squirm away or fight me at all. Again Sadie, I ask, shall we?” Scott continued to swing them around. He knew this was just driving her wild with anticipation and excitement. He loved to see the hunger build deep from within her. “Sadie, I’d love to see how close I can take you to the edge. I know I can do it and you’ll be screaming you’re sorry over and over again. Care to make a little wager over it?

Sadie laughed again with just a hint of hesitation. She knew it and he knew it. “Um, what kind of wager are we talking about here Scott? I mean I hardly know you.”

“I know we don’t know each other that well yet but I’m sure you know I would never hurt you. I’ll take you beyond your limits but I promise I won’t hurt you. And if you scream out the safeword, I win. Sadie eyed him with questions in her eyes. “And what exactly do you win? And what if I win. You know that could very well happen Mr. I’m So Sure of Myself.” Scott took a step toward her and seen her flinch just a bit. “Well if you say the safeword, I get to tie you up and tickle you for 5 hours at a time at least once a week. If you win and you don’t say the safeword, I’ll give you 5 hours of massage once a week. How does that sound?”

Scott could see the wheels spinning. “Alright, you got a bet.” Scott lunged at her again and she burst out laughing before the tickling even began. His fingers began an assault on her sides again as she squirmed and laughed, her hips bucking on the bed, “STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA.” Her squeals and laughter were music to his ears. He grabbed the wrist restraints and strapped her down to the headboard and watched as her ribs were stretched out before him. He ran his fingers up and down her sides as he made his way down to her feet. He squeezed right above her knee and watched with delight as her butt bounced up and down. “HAHAHAHAH SCOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.”

“Oh I don’t think we’ll have any of that stopping business, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Remember I won’t stop unless you say the safeword, RED, remember that, RED, that’s the only thing that will stop your torture and punishment, you got that missy!!” Sadie was giggling still and could not help but like the playfulness of the whole situation. Scott trailed his fingers down her legs and watched as she squirmed. Boy this girl was sooooooo ticklish, he couldn’t wait until she was all securely tied down so he could really investigate her spots. He straddled her ankles and heard her scream out as he secured her ankles with the restraints. What a lovely site to see her flinching and squirming before he had even touched them. He ran his fingers up one sole and was surprised to hear her squeal out. “Well looks like we’re all set now. Are you ready Ms. Sadie?”

He reached for the black bag he had brought in and watched as her eyes followed. “Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about my tickle tool kit, MUAHAHAHA. Let’s see what we got here,” he slowly pulled out a hairbrush, a Sonicare, a few long stiff feathers, a pen, and some makeup brushes. He saw the puzzled look on her face but he pretended not to. He ran his fingers back up her legs and squeezed her knees again to hear her squeal, “SHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ASCOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOOOOOOOOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.” God how he loved that, he continued tracing his fingers up her thighs and making figure eights on the inner thigh area and watched her muscles tighten up. He got so close to the creases at the tops of her thighs and watched her scrunch her eyes shut really tight. Boy he could be so evil, as soon as he seen that he went back down and tickled her thighs faster and faster until she was laughing so hard and her breathing was labored, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOO MERCCCCCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.” Scott looked at her, “Mercy? What is that? Muahaha.” He continued tickling her knees and thighs, back and forth, slower and then faster so she couldn’t gain control of the sensation. She was laughing so hard with her eyes shut so tight she didn’t see him reach for the Sonicare as he continued tickling her thighs with one hand. He turned the Sonicare on and placed it right in one of her creases and watched with delight as she screamed at the top of her lungs followed by nonstop laughter, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Now now Sadie, you know you have to take more and I know I didn’t hear the safeword yet so I’ll continue.” With this he put the Sonicare in the other crease and watched her buck and squirm and scream. “Awww poor Sadie, are you just a little ticklish in these spots?” He continued his assault on her upper creases, “tickle tickle Sadie, you know it tickles too much don’t you, tickle tickle, don’t say that safeword Sadie otherwise I get to do this for 5 hours a week every week, MUAHAHAHA!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG STOOOOOOOOOPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GASPING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’TTTTTTTTTTTTT TAKKKKKKEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Well guess what Sadie, you HAVE to take it, I’m going to tickle you until you pass out, until you are screaming your head off and don’t think you can take anymore and then you know what Sadie? Do you? I’m going to tickle you more, faster and faster until you can’t take it anymore.” He quickly ran his fingers up and down her ribs, tickling faster and faster as he watched her head bang side to side.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.”

“Yes, you wanted something Sadie?” He continued his tickle assault on her ribs, moving up and down on both sides and snuck closer and closer to her underarms. “Tickle tickle Sadie, I know you want to scream the safeword, come on and be a good girl. I promise I’ll be nice in those five hours every week, MUAHAHAHAHAHA.” Sadie was red all over and her hair was a mess from her banging her head side to side. “You know Sadie, it’s only been an hour and you’re screaming for me to stop and asking for mercy. You know what that means right?”

Sadie shook her head side to side and was trying to catch her breath. “I don’t care what it means Scott,” and she stuck her tongue out at him.

“Oh we have a smart ass on our hands do we,” Scott ran his fingers up into her underarms and back down again and heard her scream and watched her muscles and she tried to escape the bonds. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT THHHHHHEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Oh yes there Sadie, I know you are very ticklish there.” He watched her eyes watering from all the laughing and squealing and reached down to whisper in her ear, “Sadie, do you like when I tickle torture these sides and your underarms? Does it tickle just a little bit Sadie? I hope it does especially when I do this,” Scott leaned down and blew rasberries on her neck and watched goosebumps show up all over her body. “Oh I like that, let’s do that again.” He reached on the other side and trailed his lips the whole way across her neck and blew another raspberry over there as she squealed and laughed hysterically. “Oh someone likes that do they.” Scott continued tickling her sides as he laid on top of her and blew rasberries on her neck.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMGGGGGGGGG STOOOOOOOOOPPPPP PLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA I PROMISE I’LL BE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Sadie felt confident in the fact that she hadn’t screamed the safeword. Scott knew she was at the point of almost screaming her safeword but he wanted to save it for a little while longer. He slowed down his tickling and was running his fingers slowly up and down her arms and watching her muscles flinch and listened to her continued giggles and gasping for air. He traced a finger down to her palm and was shocked to see her laugh out loud. “Is someone’s palm’s ticklish, that’s just so darn cute.” Sadie was laughing and trying to break free of the bonds but to no avail. Scott’s weight pushed up against her wasn’t allowing for much wiggle room. Scott continued spider tickling her arms and watched her flinch as he got closer and closer to her underarms. He loved playing games knowing she was expecting a tickle attack and he would back away and go tickle elsewhere.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AOK OK OKKKKKKKKKKAYYYYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Okay what Sadie, I don’t think I heard you right, what did you say?”

“DAMNIT, REDDDDDDDDDD, I said RED!”

Scott jumped up and did a little dance. He couldn’t believe he got her to say the safeword and in only two hours. Sadie was still laughing partly from the tickling and partly from watching Scott make an ass out of himself.

“Now let me out of here, you won, are you happy?”

Scott was smiling so big she thought his teeth would fall right out. “You’re damn right I”m happy. You just got yourself 5 hours of tickling every week. Oh and I have this great other thing I’d like to try with you.”

Sadie looked at him in complete exhaustion. She didn’t know if she could take anymore great ideas. “What, what is the great idea Scott, I’m just dying to know.”

Scott looked at her and finally spurted out, “oh I thought you might like to try a little orgasm torture next time.” With that Sadie went running toward the front door and he went after her.

[Sequel to come.]

fantastic story. i love how she was dreaming about him, then that dream literally came true. imagine him loving tickling as much as she did. and she lost she had to say the safeword.... so now only five hours of tickling in store lol.. great and erotic story

isabeau

isabeau said:
fantastic story. i love how she was dreaming about him, then that dream literally came true. imagine him loving tickling as much as she did. and she lost she had to say the safeword.... so now only five hours of tickling in store lol.. great and erotic story

isabeau

Thanks Isabeau!! Always good to get feedback :xpulcy:

Sandee

MM MM MMM, very nice story. Now that Ive read it makes me wonder when imma get my chance to play that game with you. Cant wait to read the sequel, should be very good.

Great story Ticklee. I like the erotic edge to it. I was kind of waiting for him to administer the orgasm torture as punishment for giving up in only 2 hours. lol.

Great job. ;)

Well done!!

This is a good story to read and feel good about. You made it easy to be involved while just reading it. I look forward to your next one. Thanks

pokey

NG02 said:
MM MM MMM, very nice story. Now that Ive read it makes me wonder when imma get my chance to play that game with you. Cant wait to read the sequel, should be very good.

Awww, thanks hon, glad you liked it and you know it's only a matter of time ;) I'll be working on the sequel shortly.

Sandee

ShadowTklr said:
Great story Ticklee. I like the erotic edge to it. I was kind of waiting for him to administer the orgasm torture as punishment for giving up in only 2 hours. lol.

Great job. ;)

Thanks Shadow!! I definitely contemplated about bringing the orgasm torture into this one but I figured I'd wait and make it all the more intense in the sequel so stay turned.

Sandee

PokeyinMich said:
This is a good story to read and feel good about. You made it easy to be involved while just reading it. I look forward to your next one. Thanks

pokey

Thanks for the feedback Pokey, it means alot to know I'm not writing for nothing! Look for the sequel next week sometime.

Sandee

Wow, you are broken so easy, lol. That is a great story, as are all your stories.

DGF1976 said:
Wow, you are broken so easy, lol. That is a great story, as are all your stories.

haha, who said the story was about me?? You goof, you should be talking about being broken so easily, AS IF :firedevil:

Thanks for the feedback though :xpulcy:

Sandee

Very good story, ticklee. I agree with Sultry, it was very romantic. I enjoyed the setup immensely. I can't wait to read the sequel. Good job.
Sadistickler

Sadistickler1 said:
Very good story, ticklee. I agree with Sultry, it was very romantic. I enjoyed the setup immensely. I can't wait to read the sequel. Good job.
Sadistickler

Thanks Sadistic, I appreciate the positive feedback!

Sandee

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back