• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midway Pass, California Hosts, and, More Tension

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the midwest. They swept three games in Pittsburgh, won one game of three in Chicago, and got swept three games in St Louis, finishing the road trip with a sub 500 record, at four and five. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams.
When Mitch returned home on that Sunday night, there was still significant tension between him and Naomi. Despite this, out of honor, love, and maybe obligation, they made love. Mitch knew that the couple had problems, and that with needing to stay thin due to his health, that women were going to look at him. He was the star of the Good Guys, and now, a thin, handsome man. It drove Naomi nuts, and caused tension in their marriage.
On Monday night, the team gathered at the ballpark to play the Giants. The hard hitting Giant lineup was too much for Kate Hudson that night, as she gave up five runs in four innings, en route to a 7-0 shellacking. Tuesday night was better, as Gil Bellows allowed but four hits, combining with Duff on a shutout, 2-0. Charlize Theron took the hill on Wednesday night, and she, too, fared well, allowing three runs in six innings, as the Good Guys erupted for eight, in a 8-4 thumping.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi, after hustling their kids off to school, went for a double counseling session with the therapist: "It drives me nuts. He is so good looking, and so desirable. He's away from me half the month. I just keep believing that something is going on, or can at any time. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I just cant help it" Naomi said. "Iam certain that other men, athletes, or men who are away from their wives a lot of the time as Iam, do cheat. I'm not one of them. I cant say that being married to Naomi Watts has always been easy. We love each other, but she can be difficult, moody, have a bad temper, and be downright bitchy sometimes. Yet, the thing that keeps me here, is 20 years, and the fact that I know we love each other. I dont want anyone else but her, but for some reason, that isnt good enough, and she doesnt believe me. Maybe she wont, until I retire. I've offered to pack baseball in, but she's told me she doesnt want to. Iam beginning to believe that this is just her own insecurity, and has nothing to do with me. She has the same opportunity to cheat when Iam away as I do, because I'm gone for ten days at a time. While I'm not naive, and know it can happen, I operate on the belief, that because she loves me, she wont betray our marriage like that. Nai, as to why you dont believe me, or trust me, that I feel the same, and would never do that to you, to betray our love and our marriage, and to hurt you like that, I have no idea. I do know that no matter how long it takes, we are going to keep coming here, until we get to the bottom of this, because Iam not going anywhere." Mitch said firmly.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. After a tough Neve Campbell 3-2 loss that night, the fifth starter came up very big on Saturday, hurling a 4-0 shutout. Kate Hudson took the hill on Sunday, and pitched like Kate Hudson. In front of a standing room sellout, she was masterful, making up for the previous bad game, striking out thirteen, and firing a three hitter, in a 4-2 Good Guy triumph.
The Dodgers came to town on Monday. After a Gil Bellows 2-1 win on Monday night, Charlize Theron dropped a 2-0 decision on Tuesday. Neve Campbell took the mound on Wednesday afternoon in front of a matinee sellout. The Good Guys played a very inspired game that day. After Neve got bashed, and left trailing, 5-0, the Good Guys went to work with their bats. They tied the game in the sixth, fell behind in the eighth, tied it again in the ninth, fell behind a second time in the eleventh, before Mitch finally decided the proceedings, with a two run home run, in a 9-8 Good Guy triumph that completed a six and three homestand. Things were still rocky for Mitch and Naomi off the field. Due to this, Mitch attempted to direct his attention to the games, and his good performance on the field. He hoped, over time, that the couple could work through their issues.
In the meantime, the team held it Saturday night tickling party. The featured lee, would be the team's female hairstylist, a very attractive redhead named Lynn. The tall thin redhead was tied hands and feet to the table in a bra and panties in the middle of the fetish club. Third baseman Michael started the proceedings by beginning the tickle on Lynn's neck with fingers, as the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOO! Moving down, second baseman Russell attacked Lynn's armpits with fingers, as she thrashed and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG TICKLISH NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, catcher Barney tickled Lynn's sides, belly, and ribs with his fingers, counting her ribs up and down, as more squeals erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOO! PLEASE! SOOO TICKLISH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns then attacked Lynn's inner thighs with fingers, causing bucking. Finally, Mitch got to the soles of Lynn's feet. He attacked Lynn's feet with his fingers, then a stiff feather, and finally an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. In spite of having a few callouses on her feet, from standing on her feet all day due to her job, Lynn went ballistic! She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with hysterical laughter, begging for mercy! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! IAM SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO MORE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle stopped, and Lynn was untied.
So, as the homestand came to an end, tensions still existed between Paradise's most famous couple. Would there ever be a period of calm, or would the problems continue? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
poor naomi what can he do to convince her i wonder? i know how she feels, i thiink all women get insecure in their relationships. and its usually all in their minds. great story Mitch, baseball and tickling america's passtime lol

isabeau

Thanks, isabeau. Your praise is appreciated as always. I really dont know what Mitch can do to convince Naomi that he loves her. They can keep going to counseling, and working at it, I guess. Anyhow, stay tuned, there will be more to come.

Mitch

Good story, I liked that Mitch took a stand during therapy and really laid out the course of action needed. While I hold out hope that things will get better for them I look forward to the next edition.

HappyD

Thanks, happy. Your praise is appreciated as always. Basically, Mitch is getting fed up with Naomi's constant baseless accusations of his infedelity, when he has done nothing, and been faithful to her. In addition, the playing field is leveled, and she can conceivably cheat on him too, when he's away on his road trips. They have tough issues to crack. I do have a feeling that at some point not long off, things will get better for them.
Thanks again. As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back