• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Big Brother UK...and I missed it - doh!

For the life of me, it is beyond my comprehension how this UK Big Brother series on every different series has scenes like this, and no one in the UK is taping it.

thats the second time shes been tickled - i missed the foot tickle but hopefully they'll show this on tonights highlights show. C4 9.10pm

dajerx said:
For the life of me, it is beyond my comprehension how this UK Big Brother series on every different series has scenes like this, and no one in the UK is taping it.

Because most people don't watch it I guess. I don't.

This is TRAGIC. I'm with Dajerx on this, TRAGIC. HEARTBREAKING.

Do they not repeat these episodes? Do they release them on DVD?

This is outrageous.

This is heartbreaking. TWO super hot scenes in the last two weeks. Possibly gone forever.

I know that feeling, and so does Dajerx, we've both taped great stuff and lost it/erased it by mistake. And we've definitely seen amazing scenes that we weren't able to tape.

But this one......oh my god.....I may have to write to the BBC or something, ugh. We can't let BOTH of these go by, no way. :sadcry:

All is not quite lost yet folks. that story was posted today, and there is a very strong chance then that it will be shown on the highlights program which i think is either on tonight or tomorrow so theres still a chance we can see the tickling cos it sounds pretty good from what the article said.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back