• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Consensual Tickle Game

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
Last night I was at a party, and ended up in a room with another guy and three women. I'm very close to one of them, Nichola, and was sat next to her on the floor giving her discreet foot massages through her fishnet tights. She's hyper ticklish, but loves her feet being massaged. Anyway, I moved from her to another woman, Amanda, about 38, who's told me she's not ticklish at all, and began to rub her feet through thick socks. She instantly jumped back, saying it tickled!

Well, I wasn't about to let this go away, so began tickling the sole of her foot very fast, holding her foot still as her body dug into the sofa, a whooping laugter coming from her mouth. I then asked her if she reckoned she could go a minute! She agreed, and I got the other girl, Sarah, to time a minute for me. On the command of GO!, I went for it, as Amanda laugher herself silly, body beating against the sofa, breathlessly trying to talk, but to no avail as I went over her soles, toes and insteps. Eventually the minute ended, and I asked Nichola if she could handle it. She knows of my love of tickling, and has promised me I can one day tie her up and get her stocking feet. She agreed, and I sat on the backs of her legs, and unloaded on her fishnet stocking right foot, as she hollered and tried to get away, even taking me with her as she fell off the bed, but a minute is a minute! Once I finished, she was a laughing, gibbrering mess. She loved it, though! So did I....

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Sounds like you had a good time at the party :D
Let us know how it goes when nichola lets you tie her up and tickle her.

ALL RIGHT SMASH! Way to go!

Geeze, It's been so long since I read anything you posted I thought you'd fallen off the edge of the earth. I'm glad to see you're still around.

Excellent tale, well told. :feets:

Thanks to you both. I also gave Sarah several tickles, but these weren't prolonged, but plenty of them!!

Should I get Nic, believe me, you'll know!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back