• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling ladies feet (could everyone post some please)

spongeb

could anyone plz postsome tickling stories were a female gets tickled mus be true

I've tickled a lot of women's feet, but the most memorable time was when I was in college. My red-headed date and I were sitting on the bed. I got her to lie down while I sat across her shins. I began tickling her feet while she went into hysterical laughter. What made this event remarkable, and I haven't experienced it since, is that while I was tickling the soles of her feet I could feel spasms in her soles. Her feet mut have been incredibly ticklish.

My most memmorable one was the time I was about 12 years and there was a corner deli market and a female cashier, whowas about 25, who worked there. Anyways she always wore stockings and one day I was alone with her behind the counter and I asked to see her shoe, she gave it to me and as I put it back on I tickled her foot. Well she went crazy and turned completely around and I held her stockinged foot in between my knees and used both sets of fingers to tickle her stockinged foot! She laughed and jerked until I stopped !!!!!! :tickle: :feets:

Here's one for ya...I actualy had almost forgot this true story till last night when I was talkin on the phone to a good friend of mine and we were sharing some of our crazy teen memories. Here's a short version of the story...

One night me and my best friend of the time were hangin out late one night, gettin wasted (he always used to make these crazy concoctions of all kinds of hard liquor..they tasted like shit but was the idea to make things to get us ultra fucked up...they always worked lol) and this slutty tease we knew called us up asking if she could come over and "hang out" with us. Anyhow, after arguing about wether or not to let her come over or not we decided what the hell lol. So she comes over wearing these knee high boots and a very skimpy tight top. Somehow she ended up pissin us off with just the way she was or somethin to that nature. So, we ended up cuttin out the lights and we both grabbed her legs (each of us had one) and we took off her boots and these real thin socks she was wearing and just began tickling her feet very hard and no stopping. She was screaming and laughing very hysterical and begging and apologising and we just kept at it.

After about 10 mins or so of doing this non stop we turned the lights back on and she was all flustered and bright red from laughing so hard. And her toes were painted a very bright cherry red. Her feet were so soft and probably a nice pette size 6 roughly and very very sexy. So, after a few mins we just continued to go back to it as she seemed to have been enjoying it and basicly ended up tickle torturing her for hours on end with a few breaks here and there. Eventualy this lead to her stripping down to just her bra and panties and some other "things" you could say happened and i'll leave the rest to your imagination :)

Ill add at this time my tickling fetish was still in the closet so to speak and no one (not even my best friend directly) knew of it. But to be honest, I think he deep down knew I had one and I also think he did as well just cause of various convos me and him had durring growing up together..and this incident kinda made me think even more that he was down with it too. But damn, thats prob my fondest tickling memory from my "in the closet" years...figured id share the tickling portion of this night since I was just reminded of it :imouttahe

A small tickle..

When I was about 6 or 7 I did something quite clever which i look back on and think 'That was quite impressive considering my age.' Obviously at that age I didnt no I had a fetish for tickling, but I still enjoyed tickling girls really much. I had a few cousins over from Ireland and the young ones had parted company with the adults and gone into the games room. I was playing my friend Siobhan at a computer game and my older brother was seated at the table (at that age I wasn't embarrased about tickling girls when my brother was there, I dont think) and she was barefoot. From what I recall she was pretty, blonde and thin. I had a little crush on her, of course..I recall her toe nails were painted (red I think) and I wanted to give them a little tickle. I didn't want to just get down and tickle her though, that would be weird. Anyway, as we were playing I came up with a cunning plan. The TV was on a stand which had 2 compartments, and on the edge was a box with lots of colours and toys in. I put my foot on the stand and pretended I was resting it there, but as we carried on playing I purposefully kicked it off the stand (not like I had meant it, as if I had accidently kicked it off) and I did it so some of the colours fell on top of her foot. (the toys landing on her didn't fall off hard, they weren't too high up) Immediatly I apoligised and scuttled on the floor pretending I was putting them back in the box. She watched as I scurried about and dug my hands through the toys and as she hadn't removed her foot from the clutter, I made my little move. I grabbed her foot and wriggled my fingers about her sole, all the while pretending I was trying to get toys back into the box. She squealed sayin 'That tickles! And its my foot not a toy!' 'Sorry!' I replied.. but i wasn't sorry at all... Anyway I no its only a little story with very little tickling but I got a tickle of my cute Irish friend and I thought I'd share that with you.

True Story Tickling A friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a true story of one of my first encounters with a female friend. I change the name only to protect the innocent. I will call her Randi. Randi is a very attractive girl. Dark brown hair around 5'4" and a petite build. She was always very playful and very touchy feely. She had a great personality. She would later marry my closest friend only to end up in divorce court, but this episode takes place earlier than that. I stopped over to my friends house and Randi was there. I didn't really like Rand at first and really never gave her the time of day. Well Randi was joking around with my friends younger brother who I think was into tickling as a youngster. I remember him attempting to tickle but he was losing the battle. He was not strong enough to overpower her and she had him on the floor a tickling mess. I remember him screaming saying he needed help so I had to oblige. I grabbed her around her waist and she shrieked and squirmed away and off him in an instant.I said "ticklish are we" and she just smiled. My friends brother then said "let's get her"!!!!!! Her eyes widened and she jumped up and tried to run away. For whatever reason she ended up in the recliner and she was done. We both took a side and began poking her in her sides and getting her under her arms. Randi squirmed and thrashed in the chair and began kicking at us. I remember thinking we should really get her and I guess my friends brother must have been linked with me because at the same time we each went for her feet. Randi still had her shoes on ad only ever wore shoes you wear stockings with. I never thought she knew what tennis shoes were. Anyway we each grabbed a foot and peeled off her shoes to reveal the cutest size 7 feet. She knew she was in for it and began screaming and jerking yelling out " not my feet no fair no feet tickling"!!!!!!!! We both began running our fingers all over her nylon clad feet. That's when I found out just how sensitive feet are in stockings. We had her for about 15 minutes. She squirmed so much she fell out of the chair and was squirming all over the floor laughing hysterically. We finally let up so she could catch her breath and also because my friend her boyfriend who was in the shower and due to come downstairs might wonder what was going on. This story is actually one that I posted a while ago but since it had feet tickling in it I decided to bring it back again.

That was a nice post. I always enjoy true experiences, and this is exactly the type of scenario I really appreciate.

true sneaky tickles

I've been using Reflexology for years!
Mainly with realtors and haircut ladies. Here is the scam....Pick an attractive Lady to do your next haircut. Drive around and pick small places like the home runned shops. Walk in and ask "how much for a cut"? Make idle shit chat and you can either wait for the persom to cut your hair to do it or just ask" you wouldn't consider renting one of your booths for some Reflexology would you"? 90 % of the time they will say "whats that"?
Thats when you make your move..."are you serious!!! you dont know what it is???.....soooooo....youve never had it done?" Youre gonna get a no..."oh no.....I gotta show you what it is...Just ask them to sit down...drop to your knees and pick a foot. as you place the foot on your thigh or knee gently start kneeding the arch. Then go for it...be creative!!!!I usually just take my finger tips and start lightly dragging them ....youll usually see little jerks or they will just say..."be careful...I'm ticklish!" THATS WHEN YOU LET IT ROLL!!! I usually say "oh...well we just better get these giggles out so I can work!!!" I let um have it!!!!! Depending on the person as to how long I actually do it. The same with a realtor. I tell them I am looking for my Mom a new place. After they go thru their schpeel I ask them if they have any bi-laws that state we cant run a small reflegology business from my new apartment or condo. Before they answer they will always look at you and say "Reflex a what who all" "your kidding....Soooyou have never had it done....oh my" "Well, what is it??"..."Allow me madame! Please take a seat over here for a little 10 second demonstration!" And...off you go...the same thing...In the winter when I had a coat I use to tape the sessions but thats dangerous evidence. Please let my know you guys if you have any other new ideas and if you try my stuff I want the details!!!!!! :)

My First Time

I was 11, it was my aunt...

I've had an active interest in stocking feet for as long as I can remember; I don't know why, I couldn't tell you how I just knew that I felt very strange in my tummy at an early age whenever a woman walked around the house, or was shown on the television, in stocking feet. I can remember feeling this way when I saw the David Copperfiled trick with Catherine Bach, and not only did he get her shoes off, but he also (supposedly) gave her a foot tickle. My tickle fetish didn't come along until later, as I was just happy looking at stocking feet. For years, this was all I could do, until one year, we went to visit my aunt in Scotland (I'm English, by the way).

My nan was staying with us for a fortnight or so, about a month before we were due to visit my aunt. I wasn't that bothered about it to begin with, until, for some reason, my nan happened to mention that my aunt loved to have her feet tickled.

HELLO!!!!!!!

As soon as I heard that, I couldnt wait to get there! I hadn't seen my aunt in years, so I didn't know quite how I was going to achieve it, but I did know that I would have a fortnight of staying there to find out!

Now, my aunt is an attractive blonde haired woman, who, at the time, always wore a blue nurse type uniform, and white tights. She would walk around either in open toes flat sandal style slippers, or just in stocking feet!! I was in my element! Plus, my aunt has a heart of gold, and so she didn't object to myself and my sister demanding her time! It was absolutely superb, but just one thing: how to tickle her feet? I didn't want to appear odd, and I certainly didn't want to get into trouble, so I just waited, looking at her white stocking feet whenever I got the chance. I'd often get to see her soles, as she'd be kneeling down, or she'd be playing with her shoes under the table. It was fantastic, a whole new world was finally opening itself up for me!

But how to tickle her?

In the end, it was my sister (3 years younger than me) who solved my problem, by tickling my aunt's feet while she sat down. My aunt just looked at her and smiled, saying how much she enjoyed it. Well, that was all I needed to hear. I turned around, and also began to tickle her feet for her, a slow, gentle tickling, just to relax her. Back then, this was enough for me, just to be touching her wonderful, smooth, dainty white stocking feet!! It was fantastic, and for the rest of the holiday, my aunt's feet weren't left untouched!

My parents would often go out for the evening, my uncle would be working late, my cousins weren't interested in two little kids, so it was me, my sister and my aunt. I'd instigate reasons to tickle, stroke, massage and rub her feet every night, and my aunt certainly wasn't complaining!!

At one point, I tickled her feet with her legs resting on my shoulders, and on another, we even pretended to open a beauty salon, with my aunt as the customer, and as my sister played with her hair, I paid all my attention to her feet for about half an hour or so. At one point, she even said that ticking was more relaxing than massaging, after I'd given her the option of which to have. I even complained to her for wearing white tights all the time, and not black ones!!

Now that I remember it, I can recall being on the sofa with my aunt, the rest of the family in the room, watching some holiday slides. My aunt had kicked off her slippers, and as I was sitting very close to her, and the lights were out, I gingerly moved my foot over to hers, just gently touching it. I'm not sure if she noticed or not, but she did adjust her seating position slightly so that she was closer to me!!! She later went out of the room to get a drink, at which point her slippers went on, but as soon as she came back, they came off again.

Maybe she had me sussed at the age of 11, who knows? All I know is that my aunt, like many of us here, is responsible for igniting my unfulfilled foot fetish in ways that still carry on today! She's responsible for the birth, the indulgence throughout various intervals of my teenage years, and even expriences as recently as Xmas 2001. I'll talk about my later experiences at other times, but for now, I hope you've all enjoyed this one.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

dswafford said:
...In the winter when I had a coat I use to tape the sessions ...

I understand it is dangerous stuff, but ... would you care to share some of that stuff with us? Sounds like fabulous recordings!

I second that emotion, Aznagoel, those tapes sound like gold!

Man oh man, I've never had the guts to pull something off on someone I didn't know.....you're brave! And ingenius!!!

good posts

ds,

I liked your post, and I agree that reflexology can be a wonderful "inf" for some tickling encounters. I used that ploy many times during high school, and I'm sure I'll do it again. I'm actually thinking about going for my reflexology certification this summer, which may make that process easier down the road.

Smash,

That was one of my favorite posts from you, and I'm glad you shared it.

When I have a little more time than I do now...I'll post a doozy.....totally true ( I would never embellish any conquest......it's so not worth it).

Great stories thus far though.....spiked a lotta nice memories of my own!!!

Plenty more of these...

Here's another story to sample, and it's actually quite recent.

There are several women at work who I've got, and it's always been a great pleasure to see them squirm and laugh. One of my best ones is Linda, who's in her 50's, and whom I've got her several times over. I went to collect some photocopying from her once, and her friend Val said to me that she was wearing odd socks. Naturally, I asked to see them, and Linda then obligingly kicked off her shoes to show me the difference. Both were black, but one was ribbed. I feigned ignorance, and said I'd have to come over to have a look. I got closer to her feet, and pretended to notice the difference, and then quickly ran my fingers along her insteps and soles. She burst out laughing, a big grin on her face, and I knew I'd have to get her again.

Which I have done, several times since....!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

i kno this girl who admitted to everyone in our circle of friends that her feet are the most ticklish place on her body. she has paid for that over the years. one time that sticks out in my memory was when a bunch of us were inside a friend's house and who's parents hav a rule that u gotta take ur shoes off b4 entering (dont ya love that rule!?!?!). she was lyin on the bed when i hear her say "no! not my feet! please!". i look behind me and see her trying to hide her feet on the side of the bed and my buddy tickling her sides and underarms. this other girl grabs one of her ankles and starts to tickle her socked foot with her long nails. her other leg is flailing about and i say "hey lemme help you". i grab her other foot and go after her sensitive arch. the assault on her feet and her upperbody was torture for the girl. we finally let her go and she layed ther panting very hard.
good times good times

A Big Brothers Big Sisters Moment

Well, I do remember one myself....I was only 15 at the time and this girl was 18...she was a senior @ LNHS and I was a rising freshman to NIHS, but to the good part, we were paired up to mentor these great pre-kindergarten kids....and while we were in the library i suggested a game of sorts, where at one point I was the kidnapper and she was the kidnappee, and vice versa...whoever the napper was, would pretty much just grab the nappee by the arm, sit them in a chair...pull off their shoes and socks, and mercilessly tickle their soles until they told the info...sort of like the TMNT session of Turtelli and April / Vern...but of course i was the first napper, and when i got her seated, she tried to back out of the whole shoe / sock removal for her tickling....so i just ended up getting her boots off, and then went to town on her soles and toes....which at that point all i heard was the sweet music of laughter...*turst me when i tell you this, she was extremely ticklish*, but from there when she wouldnt give the info I wanted...I ended up getting help from the little kiddies, and they liked the idea...so they tickled her ribs and pits while i tickled her feet....and then after 20 mins... she gave the info i wanted.....from there the roles switched, and i was the nappee...from there, when she got me seated.....she slowly removed my shoes and socks....which at that time i had size 12's, and she proceeded to demand me to tell her the info she wanted....I refused so she dug into my soles and i broke out in hysterical laughter b/c i was and still am extremely ticklish...but it took her longer to get the info she needed....so eventually she got the kiddies tickling me....and that didnt work...so she tried a new technique....and boy did it have its effect...she took a shoe string off her boot, and began sawing in between my toes with it...which really tickled....and then she began to lick my soles....omg did that tickle....and after that last effort, I finally gave her the info and broke....

That was one of the best moments I have ever had...pretty much the only one but it was fun....

If there are any willing ticklers out there that would love to tickle me then email me at [email protected] b/c i need more tickling in my life than just watching the vids, and being tickled by a lone 18-yr old girl..

Wayne

Tickling the feet of the lady in the christian bookstore

Hey guys,here's one for ya.Being as I am a female who loves tickling female feet,I'm always hthinking of ways to create a situation to tickle some female feet.
I came up with the idea that I was working on a college class project for a class on neurological science(yeah right).
My line was that we were studying on how the brain reacts to different sensations to the body and we had to write a paper and do human case studies on a particular sensationand our instructor wrote down different sensations on index cards and placed them faced down and we had to draw a card and whatever sensation you got was what you had to do your assignment on.and mine was tickling(how convenient).
I decided I was going to see how many strangers I could talk into volunteering for the human test phase of the project.anyone who volunteered would be paid 100.00.
I carefully scoped out volunteers to approach.2 checkout girls from the grocery store were willing and I talked a girl at the drugstore into volunteering.I really had no intention of following through unless I came upon a golden opportunity.
I
I decided to try my luck one day downtown during lunch before I had to go back to class.
I roamed around in and out of shops looking for just the right person to talk to.I finally walked into a christian bookstore and proceeded to browse around a bit.as I did I kinda made small talk with the lady who was working there(by herself).She was attractive and about in her mid 30's.I waited until there was only the 2 of us in the store,and she came up and started a conversation with me.She said it was her slow day of the week so she could visit a little while I shopped.
She introduced herself as the owner of the shop and I introduced myself and told her I was a college student taking a break till class started later.she asked me my major and I told her and I began to tell her what classes I was taking and I took the opportunity I was hoping for and began to tell her about my class project.she was really interested in what I was saying(I was reeling her in good).
When I told her that the sensation that I drew was tickling.she died laughing and thought it was just hilarious.
I proceeded to tell her my sob story of how I was NOT having any luck finding people to volunteer and I was going to resort to paying people 100.00 to volunteer.Her eyes got big and she giggled and said oh really.
I said yeah,because I was having any luck finding volunteers any otherway.
She said "you should be able to find some people that way".I said "you think so".She said "oh yeah,who would'nt want some extra cash and it is for a good cause".She is falling for it every step of the way.I swear it was to easy.
So I asked her if she would be willing tobe the first volunteer.she paused for a few seconds and said "sure,why not.
I told her I usually set up a time for the volunteer to come to my apartment,but since this was her slow day and we were the only 2 there I could give her a little pre-test tickle to see if she qualified as a volunteer.
She looked around the shop and said"okay what do I do.I asked her if she was ticklish and where and she said it had quite a while since she had been tickled so she wasn't sure anymore.
I told her that a usual spot was on the feet for alot of people,and she went along with that and I had her to sit in a chair behind the counter and I removed her shoe and sock from her right foot.She had the most adorable small but wide foot I've ever seen.she wiggled her toes and giggled shyley about having her shoe and sock removed by a stranger and a female at that.
I told her just reax and go with the flow.I told her I need to try different amounts of pressure and speed to see how sensitive her foot was,so it may take a little time.
I started out slowly and lightly with my fingernails(acrylic nails I might add)up and down her soles.she twithed a small bit but nothing major.I then went to the spot where the ball of the foot and the toes meet,wiggling my fingers freely.she jerked a litlle and let out a little giggle.I asked her if it tickled there and she said "some but not really bad".I decided to pick up my speed and increase the pressure.I told her I was going to pick up the pace a little so she braced herself for the unknown.As I did this I wrapped my arm around her ankle so that I could hold her foot in place without her getting it away.
I started running my fingers rapidly all over the bottom of her foot.she started doing the scrunching of the toes thing and I looked at her facea nd she was trying to hold back the laughter.I kicked it into overdrive and when I did she exploded with a deep tomboyish laughter that you could have heard outside.
I held onto her foot tight and tickled the crap out of her foot for about a good 15-20 seconds(it seemed like an eternity in heaven for me..and it was hell for her I'm sure.
She finally let out a loud sqealling giggling "Please Stop"!and I had mercy on her.
The poor thing was a mess and flustered.Here she had just had her foot tickled madly by some girl she didn't know.
I put her sock and shoe back on her and she still continued to giggle periodically form the aftershock I guess.
I told her she would be a perfect candidate for a complete test.
I told her I would call her after class and set up a time after I checked my schedule.and for being my first volunteer I was going to pay her 25.00 up front for the pretest tickle.
She smiled and giggled and said thanks an dgave me her # to call her at and what time.
I did call her later and we set up the appointment(I'll tell that one anothertime).
But ther you have it guys.How I tickled the foot of the lady in the christian bookstore.It's completely and totally true and fact.

Carrie

Carrie

Let me be the first to congratulate you. That was a wonderful experience and you did a fantastic job of putting it on paper (or on screen in this case).

I'm eager to hear how the rest of this turned out for you. I'm also pleased to hear that I wasn't the only person who used the class project scam during college.

I managed some really great tickling encounters with a number of pretty girls by claiming I had a reflexology project for a health class. That ploy worked on several occasions. Like you, I'd always be sure to encourage them to "go with the flow" and respond naturally.

I also tricked a number of girls into helping me make signs for various campus events (sometimes the events didn't even exist). I'd get them to let me paint their bare feet, which opend the door for some real fun (tickling them with the paintbrush while applying the paint and tortuing them by scrubbing their soles clean with warm soapy water and my fingernails).

Your post was the first thing I read when I got home today, and it really brightened my mood. Thanks for sharing.

P.s.

I'm still astonished that you haven't received more favorable feedback in response to your post. When you've written the rest, I'd enjoy reading it.

Excellent post! I'd like to read about your other adventures. :poke3:

Ms. Carrietoes, what a fun event for you to be able to remember. I agree, that if/when you decide to put the remaining recount of your time I would love to enjoy it as well, and I hope your are currently able to enjoy some play as well. Thank you for sharing!! :xpulcy:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back