• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Donna's Medical Nightmare, My Dream Come True Part Deux!

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
Well we sat at the table and she heard me drop the instruments of delight! She looked down and asked what they were for and did I plan on tickling her again? I told her no and that there was an easy way to escape the ropes I had her tied in. She said that she tried everyway possible. I told her let me show you. We walked to her bedroom and I told her to lay down and surprisingly she did. I quickly tied her again with the ropes. This time I tied her ankles together. She asked,"now how do I get out and what's the secret"?
I told her,"you once again fell into my trap"!
"You rotten bastard"! she exclaimed,"not now please not again"!
"well well well, seems just like old times doesn't it,"? I asked
Then I went to my bag of goodies and remembered the jar of itching powder I bought. I got it and went to her feet and removed her slippers. Her feet were soft,warm and sweaty. Perfect for the powder. I brushed it on and almost instantly she reacted. I put it in between her soft perfect toes, her heels, all over. Then I went to the kitchen got my breakfast and ate while she pleaded and begged for mercy. I then came in and watched her. She was fighting the itching sensation. She was wiggling her toes maddly and wriggling her feet like crazy. Her opposite toes were trying to scratch the other foot and she was begging for mercy.
"MICHAEL, MICHAEL, MICHAEL, PLEASE SCRATCH THEM! NO WAIT YOU'LL TICKLE ME! HELP"! I occasionally put powder on her feet. After breakfast, about a half hour I went to the kitchen and got a bucket of soapy water and a brush from her shower. I sat by her feet and took the bathbrush with soapy water and used it like a violin boe across her soles and she went crazy.
HA!HA!HA!HA!HO!HO!HO! NO MORE MICHAEL HA!HA!HA! PLEASE STOP"!
I never said a word, I just scrubbed her feet thoroughly for fifteen minutes, then I went back to the bathroom and found a Waterpik, filled it with warm water and came back to the room. I showed it to her and she asked what I was going to do with that.
I told her,"it's so I can clean in between your toes thoroughly".
Her eyes popped out and she screamed," NO! NO! NO! NOT THE TOES, PLEASE YOU MONSTER, OH WAIT HA!HA!HA!HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA"!
It was to late I started using it. I held her toes back and spread them with my fingers and put the waterpik in the most sensative spots in between her toes. This went on for another half hour I then dried them completely and I quickly untied her and shifted her on the bed side to side. I tied her arms above her head to the side rail and tied her ankles together to the opposite siderail. Donna was confused and I sat by her head. I then snuggled my nose and mouth into her neck while I poked her ribs up and down.
"STOP! STOP! STOP! OH! HA!HA!HA!HA! PLEAHAHAHAHAHHASE MICHEHEHEHEHEHEHECAEL HAHAHAHAHA!"!
Then the phone rang and it was her nosey neighbor Mrs. Fluncschtaff. I put the phone by Donna's head and shoulders, she wanted to know what the commotion was, and when Donna started to talk I went and laid down on the floor by her clean, soft bare feet. I then started suck on her toes and tickle her bare soles. I grabbed the phone and told her that Donna was tied up for the moment and was in a ticklish situation. I then went back to her toes and feet. I sucked and nibbled her toes and used an electric toothbrush on her bare soles! This went on all morning to afternoon into the evening. Donna was exausted. I untied her and she laid there almost passed out. We said goodbye and I drove back to Cleveland. She later told me that she had twenty complaints from the neighbors and she knew how to get me back! WELL DONNA WE'LL HAVE TO SEE ANGEL!!!

wow osco you are so sadistically evil. love it. great story. does itching powder really work? i have heard conflicting stories concerning its power. you write with such enthusiasm and details. and naughty man to go eat while she is suffering ... how could you??? lol

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

isabeau said:
wow osco you are so sadistically evil. love it. great story. does itching powder really work? i have heard conflicting stories concerning its power. you write with such enthusiasm and details. and naughty man to go eat while she is suffering ... how could you??? lol

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

To answer your questions, maybe we could find out first hand. My place, your feet! :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

osco89 said:
To answer your questions, maybe we could find out first hand. My place, your feet! :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you got a deal lol

isabeau :cuddle:

Oh I know now what I am in for!!!! I can't wait for this to finally happen! :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back