• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling 101 in College (m/f, f/m)

ticklesfeetintx

TMF Expert
I recently shared this story with a friend of mine, so I thought I would share it with all of you as well:

When I was in college, I had a female friend who lived in the dorm one floor above me, and we would constantly tickle each other for relaxation. If we ever had to do any homework, or were about to take a test, we would hang out the night before, laughing, talking, and of course, tickling. How it would usually work is we would take turns seeing how long each of us could last having our feet tickled.

We would lie on the bed, feet facing each other, and do it a variety of ways: I would slowly tickle her feet first and she tried to hold it in, but then when I got her laughing, I just couldn't stop tickling. Then, she would do the same to me. She would run her fingers up and down my soles, give me that sadistic smile, and play mind games on me with tickle talk... "You know that tickles... aren't you ticklish... tickle tickle tickle... you know you want to laugh, you can't take it..." Tickle talk is always my dealbreaker, no matter how I'm ticklish I am, I get ten times more ticklish when I hear sweet tickle talk.

Then, as the closer, we would simultaneously tickle each other's feet at the same time and see who would crack first.. a "Foot 69" we'd call it. And the best part about all this was that she loved it! She thought foot-tickling was so relaxing, she never hestitated doing it again and again. We became not only tickle partners, but very very good friends.

This went on for a good 2 years, and I still miss it to this day. There's nothing better than having a reliable tickle partner.

Ticklesfeetintx

Sounds wonderful, I wish I had had such a tickle partner in college. :D

Wow! Damn fine tale! Well written too.

Let me guess - she had a steady boyfriend and she later married him. Right?
That's why you guys didn't do anything more long-term than become "very, very good friends," isn't it?

Post more of your exploits if you feel the urge. I'd love to read 'em.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back