• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmas Break

jim66e

1st Level Red Feather
Christmas break provided plenty of opportunities for fun tickles this year. This is my third year of college and I don’t go home much. Christmas break was the first time since Thanksgiving and only the second time this year I had been back for a visit. I unloaded my car, gave my mom a hug, all the usual stuff. I had come home just as she was about to run to the store, so she headed out. Not wanting to unpack right away (I’m an expert procrastinator) I decided to look around the house. I found my sister in the living room and that’s where the fun starts.

My younger sister is named Ashley, and they say she got the looks and skill in the family. She is halfway through her senior year of high school and just turned 18. She is about 5’6”, which makes her almost a foot shorter than I am, with shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes, and the thin body of a runner. She has played on the school soccer team all four years. She can have a bit of an attitude at times and as I found out many years ago is highly ticklish. While she is sensitive anywhere, her feet are by far her worst spot (I think it runs in the family because my feet are very ticklish too). Even though she runs a lot in soccer she likes to wear sandals, so she works to take care of her feet. Her feet are size 7 and at this time she had painted her toenails red.

Ashley was stretched out on the couch wearing a t-shirt, sweat pants, and those black Adidas sandals with the one strap that goes over the foot. She looked up when I came and smiled, “Bout time you got here,”
“Good to see you to0 Ash, how’s school?”
“Fine, how's the big college boy doing?”
I decided that she was starting to ask for it, so decided to start the festivities, “Mom says you aren’t suppose to put shoes on the couch,” I said as I ran a finger over the tips of her toes. She giggled and pulled her legs back, and then her eyes went wide as she realized what I was going to try to do. Naturally, she tried to make a break for it. Now my sister is a natural athlete and in a fair race she can easily beat me, but this was far from fair. I had two big advantages. First, she was lying down to start and I was already standing, second I was wearing sneakers and she had sandals. I caught her just a few steps from the couch and wrapped her in a bear hug. As I mentioned I’m much taller than she is and when I hugged her my hands wrapped around to her opposite ribs, which I began to tickle. She started bucking and giggling, trying to break free. “Nooooo Jim hahahahahhahahaahah hahaahstopahahahdahahahahahahhhahahaletmegohahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” Pretty soon, she was struggling so much I could easily lower her to the ground while keeping the rib tickling up. Once she was on the floor, I sat on her legs, facing backwards. Realizing what was about to happen, Ashley started begging and wiggling her feet wildly. “No Jim, not my feet please, I just put lotion on them no no no no please Jim don’t do it, I’ll tell Mom.” Smiling I started to lightly brush her ankles. This drives her crazy because it tickles and there isn’t any good way for her to stop it, and she knows it will just get worse. “HeHaHeHeHa Please! HeHaHeHe This Is So Unfair HeHaHeHeHaHeHe, I’m gonna tell hehehahahaheeh Mom!”
I keep tickling her right ankle as a slowly pull her left sandal off. Ashley starts trying to hit me to shift me off of her, and I respond by raking my nails over her bare sole up and down. She immediately dissolves into helpless laughter, shaking her head and wiggling madly.
“HeHeHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHaPlease HeHeHeHaHaHeHeHe Not That HeHeHeHaHaHeHeHaH Tickles So Much HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHeHeHe” Ashley giggle as my fingers sought every ticklish inch of her sole, she didn’t even try to stop me pulling her other sandal off. I now was able to wiggle my fingers in under her toes and tickle the soft skin at their base, slipping my fingers in-between her toes whenever I could. Ashley’s laughter shot of the chart and her begging jumped up a notch.
“HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEH NOOOO HEHEHEHEHAHAHEE PLEASE HEHEHEHAHAHAHEH OH GOD NOT MY TOES HEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEH NOOOO HEHEHEHEHAHAHEE PLEASE HEHEHEHAHAHAHEH GOD HEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAEPLEASE NO MORE HEHEHAHAHAHEH EHEHHEHEHAHAHE YOURE KILLING MEHEHEHAHAHEHEH”

I’m a nice guy so I paused a sec. Ashley lay there trying to catch her breath, not even attempting to get away anymore. In the silence after her crazed laughter, I heard the front door open as my mom walked in the house. I got up and helped Ashley to her feet. She grabbed her sandals, shot me a glare, and stomped out of the room, saying, “You are so going to get it.”
She did not tell Mom, she never does. As much as my sister struggles and begs, she kinda enjoys it. Which is great, cause Christmas break was just starting. And, she got me back just as she promised; she isn’t the only ticklish person in the family.
More to come have a good one folks.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back