• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

empty laughter

heckle

TMF Poster
The long nights have taken their tole...the dark days have destroyed her longing to be amongst the people for she once cared about. The doors creaked open, a silent figure entered her dark lavish bedroom. A hidden figure aproached the lonely figure one the bed, tears frozen to her pale face, the very face that was once adorned with the most beautiful of smiles, a happyness not seen for an eternity. The dark shadowed figure approached her still, drew his arms around her body and came into the wavering light.
"Thrandon!?..."The Queen's voice quitley peirced the silence like a bullet through the barrell of a revolver. Her voice quivering with mixed delight and dread. As her head lifted there was no one there...the chamber empty, save for herself and the last dieing embers in the great fireplace. Her mind was playing tricks on her. Too many lonely nights eating away at her soul like a carniverous bacteria, alone she would stay...no hope for the next day. Again the doors creaked open, and again the fleeting image of her deceased love and King. Again and again the door creaked open, again and again the frozen tears melted down her face. The door creaked open and with it a beautiful warm light, a light that bathed her in happyness...almost blanket like. She was in her chamber, the curtains open and daylight lighting the room. She was not alone...there she sat on the bed watching herself on the ground lieing upon her husband...they were laughing.
"Noooo hehehehe, stop it, heheheh hahaahhahaha...Thrandon...do you really mean it?"
"Yes my love... the doctor told me...i'm not dieing...and you are pregnant!"
"NO!" The Queen tore herself away from the bed, standing up, tears falling to the ground...and again she was alone.
"God if you are there... why do this... HE WAS CURED!!! I WAS PREGNANT!!! WE WERE HAPPY!!! CURSE YOU!!!...CURSE YOU!...curse you." Her last words barely audible in the reverberating room. The echoes died away...and again the door creaked open...the figure aproached again...wrapped his arms around her...his face entered the light...
"Who are you?" The Queen to weak to yell, her words were but a whisper, the unknown intruder lifted the queen arm under legs without effort, she did not try to stop him. Why should she...what did she have left, her husband dead... her baby died in the womb...she did not even know what the theif could need her for, but even though, they were out the doors, down the hall, metres away from the bottom of the stairs and gone...into the shadows.

The horse stopped galloping, the man hoisted her down from the tall black horse. He walked her towards a cave...a dark whole was the only entrance... the gaping black hole seemed almost comforting to her...she didn't resist as she and the man entered the orifice. He led her into the cave to a dimly lit end...the was a small fire, chairs, a fine collection of swords and the recent papers. He sat on one of the more appealing chairs, the cushin very soft and the back rest, dark green leather. He knelt infront of her, his back to the flames.
"Why did you not resist me?" His voice kinder than expected, but one of a man who had seen his life in the woodlands.
"...Why bother..." Her voice still defeated, her eyes were not directed him, they were locked to the fire, but though she didn't blink she took nothing in of her surroundings.
"I am Aragorn...I will bring no harm to you." He had walked over to another chair and dragged back to where he had previously kneeled and sat in it.
"...Why am I here Aragorn...I expect you to be hunted... and hanged..." Her voice was cold but intended to insult him...she was empty.
"I saw you in the Palantir... and... you will not be rescued... There was an edict to dethrone you... and exhile you... under penalty of insanity,...I am sorry." His voice did hace a distinct hint of sympathy in it.

Several hours past...the Queen's focus still to the fire, never blinking, never leaving that one spot. Aragorn had sat and analysed her. His prognosis was that she was in an obvious state of depression.
"A face like yours should not be devoid of a smile." Aragorn said intently into her eyes. THERE, for a second, just for a moment, her eyes moved from the fire to Aragorn back to the fire.
"You are kind ranger... I deserve no such kindness...nor do I wish for it, go on...have your fun with me. I will not fight you."
"Nor would I expect you too. However... I will have my "fun" with you... if it makes you smile."
"You...pig." Her voice still devoid of any feeling. She moved her deep green eyes to his dark and somewhat beautiful brown eyes.
"It is not what you would think... I belive there is another way to see you smile." Aragorn's cheeks went slightly pink. For the first time the Queen surveyed him...he was indeed handsome, stuble crossing his face, deep brown eyes, a furrowed brow, and dead straight hair and at last she spoke with some feeling.
"Your hair..." she said, Aragorn tried looking at his hair, rather unsuccessfuly, "For a ranger, it is unusually straight."
"Ahh...yes...well...I...uhh, once knew an elf, he...uhh... straightened my hair before wer went to war...I don't know what he did to it but it never went curly again." His eyebrows slanting down and his brow furrowing further.
"What fun was it you wanted with me?" She said.
"Yes...more advice given to me by elvish friend... I do belive he doesn't fancy the ladies...right, raise your arms. The Queen was wearing a white dressing gown with no sleeves. She complied with the strange ranger and raised her arms.
"Right, now, ok..." He looked uncomfortable and extended his arm and poked her in the ribs.
"Hee..."She giggled once and went back to a stone face.
"Good..." He reached out and grabbed at her ribs.
"hehehehehehhe hehehe heheheh STOP..." Though she hadn't dropped her arms but then lowered them when he retracted his arms.
"What have I done to offend you?"
"It's just...Thra- My husband once used to do that to me, i'm sorry." She slumped herself off the chair and onto the ground, lieing on her back. Aragorn in turn rose off his chair and sat near her shoeless feet. Aragorn did not want to offen the Queen but also was curious as how she would respond to his tickling her feet. So he produced from his pocket a long black turkey feather and slowly dragged it up from arch to toes.
"AIIIIHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She squeled, but did not move an inch. " Please do-AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEEH HEH EHAHAHAH HAHAHAHEHHEH AHHAHAHEHAHEAHAEHAEAHEAHEHAEHHAHAEHEHAHEHAHEHA!!! Aragorn knew he was getting somewhere with this, even if she hated him doing it, she was feeling some kind of emotion. So he grabbed her toes and held them back. Traced the feather along the toes one by one.
"AHAHAHHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOONONAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHHEHAHAHA!!!"
Aragorn again changed tactics, he used the feather rather like a saw between her troes. This proved to be the breaking point.
"NOOOOOOOO AHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHAHEAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAEHAEHAHEHAEHAHAHAHAHEHAEHAAH!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!"
"There see...you can feel something." Aragorn now smiling.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back