• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st time post

steelescaman

hello everyone this is my very first tickle post soooo if sounds odd well then just let me know just before i start and confuse everyone here is a little bit about me i am 19 yrs old and love tickling since i can remember o the agony lol anywho i am a security guard at a hotel and i love my job lol. ok now for a feature presentation. my birthday just past this friday the 13th ooo well. i throw regular party's where i live so its nothing i have friends come over all the time and some of there friends come and so on and so on. well most of my friends know i love tickling and i never hide the fact i do. at my party i met this girl and a friend of hers about the same age as me 18 19 somewhere around there we talked for awhile now these girls a complete strangers to me but they are friends with my best friend and he told them how much i love to tickle. i didn't know that until they asked me would u like to tickle us. i was shocked but then i was like of course i never back down from something like tickling. well i asked them where would they like to try this and they said in my room of course stupid me well i asked how much they love being tickled they both said alot so i played a little game with them but i asked if they would be willing to be tied up they said yea now i was really happy well i tied them up and the games began it was just the question and answer games god i loved these girls they were so ticklish let me give a description the 1st girl we'll call crystal she was about 5'4 skinny but athletic type and the second we'll call denise she was about 5'6 and the same as the other. not actual names so. all i know is my favorites spots on them were the hips and the feet sorry if it sounds fake but i tried to remember what i can i work alot so hardly anytime on here well thats all hope if i can remember more i'll post for sure

You're one lucky dude! I'd like to read more of your adventures. :smilestar

Next time maybe you could add a few more details to your story. Stuff that would make it easier for me to visualize the scene:
what they were wearing,
foot size/description,
most ticklish spots,
how you tied them,
what was said (by you and them), etc.

Thanks for taking the time to post. I hope to read more.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back