• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling? I Dream of Jeanie?

TheTanMan

TMF Novice
I am not sure but I think there is a scene where Jeanie turns a sword into a feather or something and tickles Major Nelson.

But is there anything involving where Jeanie actually tickles Major Nelson or does some hocus pocus so to speak and tickles him?

Just curious and decided to ask.

Thanks

TTM

You could be thinking of the episode where NASA sends Tony into space and an impostor to Tony's house. When Jeannie learns that the "Tony" at home is fake she blinks the "curse of a thousand itches" onto him and his reaction is somewhat similar to being tickled.

There is an episode where Genie and Tony go back to where Genie is from. Tony gets kidnapped and is tied up shirtless with his hands overhead. He is about to be toutured for info on Genie buy a guy with a red hot poker. Just as he touches Tony with the poker Genie turns it into a feather causing Tony to laugh (pretty hard)

TheTanMan said:
I am not sure but I think there is a scene where Jeanie turns a sword into a feather or something and tickles Major Nelson.

I've seen that. It sounds like the scene that Leeboy described (see the post above this one), though I could've sworn Major Nelson's tormentor was using a sword. I also remember it being one of the early B/W episodes from the first season (after that, it was filmed in color). A brief but amusing scene. :D

From what I was told, 'I Dream of Jeannie' The Complete First Season, will be released on DVD both IN COLOR and black & white sometime in March.
'Bewitched' was also released this way. The first season was actually broadcast in black & white, but the DVDs of the first 2 seasons were released in both COLOR and black & white.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back