• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beyond Angelic Powers (fiction, a dream i had, only a little bit of tickling)

suprticklishgrl

TMF Regular
hey everyone,

i have something to share with you all. i wrote this story a while ago, but didn't want to post it because it has little to do with tickling. i wanted to warn you...there is only a TINY bit of tickling in it, but i had no control over how much. the reason is that this is the direct narration of a dream i had one night. i swear i didn't change anything (if i did, there would be more tickling lol). but it's written exactly the way it happened in my dream. so just...don't criticize it too harshly, ok? ok here we go.

Beyond Angelic Powers

So there I was, walking down the dimly lit corridor, occasionally stealing a glance at my companions. It was night of course, but you wouldn’t have guessed since there were no windows anywhere along this passage that stretched for miles. We walked in silence for quite some time, and I noticed our pace was unusually quickened for being in such unfamiliar territory. I was uneasy about this stage in our journey, and the dampness that glistened off the stone walls didn’t help calm my heart. Putting on the bravest face possible, I stared ahead as we continued onward… toward…I didn’t know where. One, two, three, four, five…I swiftly counted my companions. But where was the sixth? My questioning gaze was met by the eldest man present, my father. His usual expression of joy and verve had been replaced with sadness. And as we continued to make our way to apparent doom, it all came back to me.

Days, weeks, months, had been poured into this task. The angels wanted to make sure that our fellowship would be safe from harm. We weren’t exactly angels but neither were we completely mortal. I liked being what we were. Besides being bright, quick-witted, and independent, I had a soft, kind heart. I wasn’t as physically strong as the other men appointed to the mission, but that didn’t matter that much. We couldn’t be killed by mortals anyway.

The journey had started out well. We wore rough brown traveler’s cloaks so as to conceal our identity, and traveled at dusk and at dawn. I opted to wear pants of course, since traveling was not for a delicate lady. My father was the wisest in the fellowship, and though I looked up to him for guidance and judgment, I was grateful that he recognized my independence. The other five men, who I had only known for a few months, treated me with enough respect; I purposefully didn’t get attached. Nothing had seemed particularly out of the ordinary that dreadful night. The woods were dark and unwelcoming as we found a place to set down and unload. Then again, the woods were always dark and unwelcoming. But it was something else…and I didn’t like it. I had felt something quickly brush by my shoulder so I naturally turned to fight whatever it was. Nothing. Just then, a scream emerged from one of my companions. His body was flung up into the air, tethered by some metal chain or leash. I gaped in horror as he was brought down to the ground again, some 30 yards away from us. At once, his screams echoed even louder through the woods, and for a split second I almost mistook it for laughter. Confused and scared beyond belief, I was about to react before I saw 3 or 4 cloaked human-like shadows off to the right. “It can’t be…” my father whispered. Then everything went black.

So yes, there I was, and I didn’t want to be there. One of our members was gone, dead no doubt, and now we were being led to our own deaths. I couldn’t get the image of that man out of my mind, why he was being dragged down into the ground, and especially that odd laughter. It didn’t make sense. So I thought about that until we finally reached the main dining hall. Light bounced off of every corner of the room, silver platters and table decorations shimmered like jewels, it looked so much like heaven. My jaw dropped and my eyes wandered, bewildered at what an extravagant sight could be found in the middle of the forest (if that’s where we were at all). This was the first time I realized that I was not in my normal clothes, but wearing instead a long, flowy white dress with gold accents. I knew it wasn’t mine. Three rectangular tables were positioned in the middle with a fine banquet prepared, so we ventured closer. Not a sound but our own murmurs filled the room; it was eerie.

One of the men sat himself down at the table and looked hungrily at the food and drink that had been already carefully laid out before us. We joined him, only occupying two of the tables. This had to be a trap of course. My attention turned away from the man for a moment, as I now became focused on the 4 clear goblets of semi-transparent liquid at the center. A pinkish-red liquid, a blue, and a green. The clear one, which I assumed to be water, looked less fascinating. I turned to my father, sitting to my left, who was also starring at the jars. He motioned for me to hand him an empty cup. I did so, and he poured the red liquid into the cup, a third of the way full. I caught on, and helped by adding equal parts of the other remaining colors. Even though it definitely smelled of fruit juice, we didn’t dare drink it, just in case it was a trap. After a few minutes, the mixture stopped swirling around, and settled in a definite opaque blackness. My heart was beating faster now. I began to hold my breath as another man put his finger into the clear water so that a drop remained on his fingertip. He held it over the cup of now blackened liquid, and the drop fell. Instantly, the entire cup of liquid turned transparent, without a hint that it had ever been black. But not five seconds later, the fluid seemed to be stirring itself, and it turned completely to a blood red. I shrank back as a gasp escaped my lips. It was blood.

A sinister cackle echoed throughout the room, the first sound we had heard outside of our own power. Another door opened, opposite the side we had entered from, and 5 men walked in. One was obviously the leader; he was still laughing. I had heard stories as a little girl, and I knew my father recognized him by the look of disgust in his eyes. The man was fairly young, he looked around 30 human years old, and his cronies matched the outward appearance of my companions. Then he starred directly at me, and as if reading my mind, said aloud, “Yes my lovely princess, welcome to my realm. A lot like your little heaven, isn’t it?” That smirk was full of evil intent, so I remained silent. They can’t hurt us here, I thought over and over to myself. Immediately, the fake smile on Satan’s lips disappeared and he turned his attention from me to one of our friends at the other table, the man who had so greedily sat down first.

Satan transformed within an instant. Out of his arm shot a thick metal cable, several inches in diameter. At the end of this new arm-tentacle was a claw made of 3 sharp metal prongs. It looked large enough and strong enough to crush a pumpkin. I was horrified – this monster looked ready to kill. We all watched as he plunged the claw into the left side of his target from across the room and I grimaced with the sound of punctured flesh. What an awful way to die, I thought. But Satan wasn’t through. He flung the man up towards himself and back around through a far door coming from the corner that was behind him. I hadn’t noticed that door, but looked now. It led to the outside…to the forest! The man was dropped to the ground, like our other companion, and it looked as if he was being swallowed up by the forest floor. A large being with many tentacles, of which I could only see its silhouette, suddenly rose from the ground to meet its prey; it looked part-human, part-plant, and part-machine. And as the monster enveloped our helpless friend, I heard the screams turn to laughter again. He appeared to have fallen on his back, and was slowly falling deeper and deeper into the ground. I couldn’t see the gash on his side where he had almost been torn in half, but his legs and arms were still flailing above ground. I understood now…he was being tickled! The tentacled monster scribbled madly over the man’s body, and he howled, begging it to stop. I couldn’t believe it though – the claw through his side should have killed the man, but now he was going to die from being tickled so much! It was Satan who snapped me out of the trance.

“W-what?” I asked, apparently missing what he had said. “To answer your assumption,” he began slyly, “I can hurt you here.” I gulped and shivered visibly. I didn’t want that, I wanted to go home. But I had a feeling we weren’t going anywhere. Satan walked up to our table until he was standing right behind my father’s chair, where he stood for a few seconds, looking as if he was about to strike. My father and I exchanged quick, knowing glances. My father ducked down just as I grabbed the cup full of strange liquids and threw it in Satan’s face. The remaining five of our diminishing fellowship scrambled out of the room through the door on the right. It led directly to my bedroom!

The men decided to hide behind the door, where they were clearly visible, as I dove behind the opposite side of my bed. I crouched as low to the ground as possible, head farthest from the door. My body was as flat as it could be, but I had curled my arms around to form a cushion for my head. I was scared and I could feel myself beginning to cry. No way could I endure that torture. The problem was, I already knew exactly what that felt like. I was able to feel what other people were feeling; their emotions, like love or sorrow, and even physical pain. It was my gift, from birth, and not a very good one as I could tell now. I heard footsteps behind me, and I knew immediately who was standing there. He could see me in plain view, and I knew that. Too weak and afraid, I couldn’t move at all. I didn’t want to look at him, only to have him kill me a second later. And yet for several minutes all I could feel was his cold eyes on me, that evil smirk I knew was still plastered on his face. Shutting my eyes tight, I could still feel everything from our companion’s experience. The sharp metal piercing the side and a sudden loss of blood. And then the constant tickling that started from that wound and worked around the rest of the body. My powers weren’t even very strong in this strange place; they were dampened, so the real experience would be even more excruciating, unbearable. And so I waited for that blow, for Satan to finish us all off.

It never came. I began to wonder why the rest of the fellowship had been untouched, unharmed. I assumed they were still hiding behind the small door. But the very next sound I heard was most unexpected – a chuckle. It was still Satan I knew, but he sounded different. “Get up,” he ordered, still laughing to himself. When I hesitated, he said simply, “I’m not going to hurt you,” as if there was never a doubt. I finally got up, only to meet his amiable gaze. The sinister look had vanished, and everyone else had smiles on their faces as well. “We had to test you,” they told me. “It was just a game.”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back