• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Study: The Machine (Intense, Adult *F/m)

WraithTickler

TMF Expert
As a brief word of introduction, here's part one in a series I've had kicking around the back folders of my computer for a while. While initially it was going to be in chronological order, I've decided to start off en media res, giving me a bit of time to flesh out the back story and you all something to enjoy in the mean time, so have fun reading it. Feedback and constructive criticism is always welcome.

A Ticklish Study: The Machine
By WraithTickler

"Hello lover," she crooned when I awoke. My eyes blinked open to meet hers starring right back mine. "I'm glad you could join me again. I've put you into a small machine of my own making. Now, do be a dear and try not to talk while I explain it to you.

I found myself bound to Vanessa’s most devious device yet. I was naked, spread eagle, and bound tight. Leather straps covered my ankles, wrists, waist, and forehead. My feet were put through a small pair of singular foot stocks with eyelets on top, allowing her to tie my toes back and immobilize my still tingling feet. My balls were loosely held in a small ring- just enough to partition and immobilize, but not cut off circulation. My cock was erect thanks to her injection of chemicals and gripped in a ring just under the tip and foreskin. My back was arched up due to a ridge in the padded table she used, and my buttocks felt a cool breeze from an opening below that exposed them.

I was helpless in every way and nothing in the conceivable world could stop what would happen next.

"As you can see, you're completely immobile. You can't even wriggle your ticklish little toes," she giggled, running a nail lightly up my arches. "I've worked on accommodating a small array of brushes, vibrators, and other fun additions to make sure you'll be having a laughing good time." She smiled and went down to my feet, adjusting something hidden just behind the stocks and out of my sight. I felt something soft push between my toes. "I've added some rotating brushes to tickle between your toes, then another set to tickle their bottoms. Your heel and arches are going to be scrubbed pink by them." I could feel them lightly grazing my skin. My lips trembled in horror. How could she?

She moved up to my thighs. "There's a couple brushes here that will move back and forth to tickle here," she said. "But the real fun is planned between your legs. I've arranged for a soft, soft, brush to twirl around, stroking your immobilized balls. Oh, it'll send you mad. The worst though will be this." She held up a small, curved tube. "This will slide over your cock like this," she said, forcing it on and pushing down hard so it would be secure. I felt it click into place along the ring and small metal rods immobilizing my penis and holding it aloft. It couldn't come loose. "This is just a vibrator. It'll be running non stop. And so there's not too much discomfort..." She took a small, clear tube and inserted it into the top of the vibrator. I let out a sharp gasp, feeling it force its way inside my shaft. "Will allow your precious bodily fluids to drain properly. They may shoot all over you judging by the angle, but oh well..." she giggled again.

She moved to my sides and strapped a series of vibrators to them, including a bristled one just over my navel. "You can guess how these will work," she said blandly. "I know these alone will have you a howling mess, but with everything else..." At this point my eyes were wet and watering.

"Please... don't..." I begged. "Vanessa, I... I..." I gasped.

"I know you do, sweetie," she said, bending over to kiss my forehead, "but that's why I have to do it. Now, your buttocks, will have two wide vibrators pressed up against it- one for each cheek. There's a third, and you can guess where that one will go."

I clenched my eyes in shame and fear.

"Your ribs," she continued methodically, "will again, have a nice set of light brushes, similar the ones I have for your armpits. Now be a dear while I fix these in place."

Naturally I tried squirming loose from my bonds while she fixed her implements of torture in place, wriggling hardest when she put her third backside vibrator into place, forcing it in. I was shouting profanities at the time. When she was finished, she gave me a calm, disappointed look. "You should watch your mouth, lover dear. I expect better of you." She undid the forehead strap and lifted my head up. "Hold still or I'll make it worse for you," she promised, sliding a small breathing mask covering my nose and mouth into place. Finally, a blindfold was added, putting me in total darkness. My head was lowered back onto the padded table and I was helpless again.

"The mask," he voice continued, "isn't hooked up to laughing gas. It does make you giggle, then it puts you right out. Instead, for the next several hours, you'll be breathing pure oxygen to heighten your senses and make you more alert. I'm going to be going into town for about say... four hours. My machine will activate in about half an hour, so make your peace and try not to over do it while I'm away. You'll be at the mercy of this device the whole time and I won't be able to help you."

I cried and pleaded, but all I heard was the sound of the door shutting, indicating she had exited.

The next half hour- though it could have been far longer or far less, passed slowly. I whimpered and pulled randomly at my bonds, exhausting myself almost before my ordeal begun.

Slowly at first then, the machines clicked on. My whole body tensed and went rigid. The vibrations in my most private areas, my ass, my belly and sides... the brushing all over my poor feet and upper body. Oh, I was giggling like mad, squirming and thrashing. The tingling was spreading all over my body and I couldn't stop it!

The machine picked up speed- vibrating and spinning faster. I pulled as hard as I could. I couldn't see what was tormenting me, but I could feel it. My feet, especially my toes, were scraped into madness, only made worse by my poor heel and arches. I thrashed as much as I could, but that only gave me a hair's breadth of movement and no relief. My stomach and ribs, arched up from the curve in the table, were all too exposed. I strained my ribs, sucked in my stomach, but I couldn't escape. My armpits felt aflame from the same brushes.

For my more private areas though, the term sensory overload came to mind. My ass wriggled and jumped, squeezing and relaxing, but the tickling would not stop. That alone I think had me howling like a baby. That third vibrator was wriggling inside, setting me on edge and building a terrible pressure. The ones Vanessa applied to my penis though- running along the ridge of my cock and covering the foreskin... that drove me mad. I felt the terrible need to get off, reduced to coming so quickly. That, added in with the rhythmic stroking of my balls....

I came seven times during that ordeal, my body forcing it out through that narrow tube where it sprayed lord knows where. The first time was an intense, shuddering rapture unlike any I had ever felt, though my heightened senses made the tickling all but unbearable. The worst was the hyper ticklishness in the foreskin, setting out a new round of howling and shrieking. I was screaming and begging to some unseen, unhearing entity for deliverance. My second made it worse, but was still pleasurable. By my third and after, my body had enough, but I had forfeited control. My balls, tickled silly and shaking in their bonds, pumped it felt, aching and burning with sensation.

I know I must have blacked out at least twice. My sweat drenched body was fighting for air and it eventually couldn't take it. I know I blacked out as I felt Vanessa hovering over me, but I didn't hear the door open, though my own screams might have drowned out the noise.

I could see her smiling when I came to. "Awake dear?" she asked in her soft voice. One hand smoothed back my hair while the other wiped the sweat off my cheeks. I grinned, feeling my heart still racing even after all that time... or maybe it was just as seeing her again.

"Yes, you devil," I laughed. "You really, really did it this time love, and you missed a great show while you were in town."

Vanessa laughed this time. "Do you really think that I'd leave you all by your ticklish lil' self in my horrible machine, lover, or just let you feel all alone and helpless?" I blushed, knowing she stayed and watched me the whole time. She had taken me in completely. "That's what the blindfold is for, silly." Her long nails ran over my stomach and more laughter poured out of me. "I'll have to reconfigure my machine to really surprise you the next time you're in it," she promised, undoing my straps "It'll be even better that it was last time". I stretched, which after all that time bound and held taught, felt heavenly. She placed one of her hands across my muscles, massaging the tension out.

"Sorry, Vanessa," I said with a teasing lilt, "I really don't think you could top this, ever."

Her eyes grew momentarily icy, then were replaced with a deep, smoldering warmth. "Oh yes I can," she purred in a seductive voice, standing up on her tip toes to press her lips against mine, wrapping her arms and legs around me. "Just wait until I have you in bed tonight, then you'll see what I can really do."

oo that evil Vanessa. i loved it. great details, and very imaginative and creative. tickling machines always intrigued me, just ask Invisible Ink lol... fantastic story Wraith hope to read more from you soon

isabeau

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH Wraith!!!!!!!!! Sexy!!!!!!! The thought of that mask though *shudders* Nice to see you writing some more my friend. Keep up the good work.

OMG!!! PURE EVIL!!! I loved it! Now thats my kinda girl!LOL! Wonder if Vanessa is ticklish too? Hmmm.Great story. The ending was interesting as well. I thought he was being tortured, and then... he loves it. Cool. Look forward to reading the other 2 parts in the series.
Sadistickler

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back