• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your first time tied stories

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I suppose this can also be the first time you tied someone else too.

This thread by Butterfly Wings led me to tell this story and to invite others to tell theirs.

My first experience was senior year of college. I had been dating this girl for about three months and she seemed to enjoy my interest in tickling. this was at the end of the semester and we were cleaning out the room and getting ready for my graduation (she was a year younger than me).

A little description: Amy (not her real name) was about 5'8", brown hair and hazel eyes. Italian heritage. Long, narrow feet and toes. She was a dancer. A beautiful face and a wonderful mind. Smarter than me on most accounts and a touchy-feely person, just like me. In another life we may have been perfect for each other...as it was things did not go as planned.

On this particular day my roommate had gone home with some of his stuff and Amy and I had the room to ourselves. With finals over with for most of us the dorms were like one long party. I'm not much of a partier (never was) so the two of us were just hanging out in the room, laying next to each other, kissing, playing...you know. :p

I'm not sure how the subject came up. I'm sure we were tickling each other and I probably challenged her to let me tie her up. To my surprise and joy she said ok. I used a couple pair of tube socks to tie her ankles together and tie her hands behind her back and started teasing her. She could be very ticklish at times, especially on her feet. I would make her jump and laugh and generally worked her up into a frenzy. When I finally let her go, to my surprise and joy again, she wanted to tie ME up! :wow:

Confident in my ability to withsatnd a tickling I agreed. She tied me the same way I tied her. She immediately went to work on my feet which had me rolling about and giggling. She wasn't very good at the bondage thing though and my hands were already free! I let her have some fun and when she moved up to start on my belly (a VERY bad spot for me) I swung my arms over her and held her against me as she protest that was not fair!

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door (luckily it was locked as we usually left it unlocked) I pulled my hands out of the tie (you should have seen her face when she realized I had gotten out so easily!) and went to open the door.

Now I should add here that I did not have my shirt on, but I was wearing shorts. It was rather hot in the room and, well, its easier to be tickled without a shirt on! Amy was fully dressed.

The girl at the door, Kelly, look at me without my shirt on, looked to find Amy on my bed, mumbled an apology and took off! LOL! I tried explaining that nothing was going on but it was of no use. The really sad part is that Kelly was a devious tickler and very ticklish herself (that is for another story)!

I closed the door and we laughed about it and went back to folling around until she had to leave.

We had more than a few tying experiences after that, but that was the first.

Anyone else?

~ toyou

Oh come on kids!

325+ views and NO ONE else watns to share a story!?!

I type out one of my most intimate and personal moments and I can't get another to do the same?

Let's hit this thing! LOL

~ toyou

Okay, I'll Bite.

My first time...hmmmm.

Well, as with the previous poster, my first time was in collage, too. I had been dating this girl for a very short period of time when one evening we made it back to my dorm room, just the two of us, and she asked me if I was ticklish. "Yes I am", was my response, "why" with a wide eyed stare. She answered, "do you like good tickles?" "Ummm, sure!" not knowing what "good tickles" were, but hey, why be picky.

Well, she tied me up with tube socks (must be a collage thing) and proceeded to tickle my feet, which drove me absolutely crazy, and then she worked her way up my body, stopping in and around the midsection, as I was obvioulsy exicted about this. She tickled me for a few more minutes and then we wound up having some great sex.

It wasn't long or very torturous, but I think that was the turning point in my life when I became a Lee.

MrTicklee

Ok my first tied story

Well the first time I was tied up ever was about 3 years ago. I had this flirtation thing going with a friend of mine from college. He had since moved to New Orleans & he is the only guy I was ever attracted to who shared my special little fetish.

Well, after literally years of begging, he finally convinced me to come to New Orleans to visit. I went & he met me in the airport with flowers. He was always sweet like that.

Well anyhow, we got back to his house & since he worked 3rd shift at the hospital (he is an ER nurse) & it was about 2 in the afternoon, I knew he was probably beat. So we laid down on opposite ends of the couch & started to catch up. He took my feet into his lap & started rubbing them, then tickling lightly. Of course I started giggling to pieces & pulled my feet away.

He told me we couldn't have that so he took me to his bed & pulled out the hospital restraints. I'm sure most of you have the restraints from the sex shops, but um... hospital restraints are a whole other story. The wrist cuffs are black & about 2" wide velcro that wraps around your wrist. Then the other end is tied to the bed over your head. The ankle restraints are white & actually buckled like a belt around your ankle & the bed on the other end. Once in these there is absolutely no escape!

He told me to get undressed to my bra & panties, which I did. I was so scared & excited all at the same time. Then he tied me spread eagle to the bed with his restraints.

Then he started tickling my feet. I nearly lost my mind! I couldn't move my feet at all in those restraints. He just tickled & tickled & asked if I liked having my feet tickled.

He gave me a little break & then moved up to tickle behind my knees. I had no idea how ticklish I was there but boy did I find out!!

By now my laughing was hoarse & I was getting tired, so he gave me about a 10 minute break, while he kissed me & worked on getting me aroused. He stroked my clit through my panties just enough to get me going, & just enough to drive me crazy.

Then he pulled out a blindfold & told me he wanted to make this part more intense. He blindfolded me & then I felt his fingertips gliding over my belly, lightly tickling. I giggled & squirmed as best I could, but of course I couldn't escape. His light tickling moved up under my arms then back down over my ribs & belly & back under my arms. This went on for what seemed like an eternity. He didn't want to wear me out apparently so the tickling stayed light.

After this little tickle, I felt my panties being pushed aside & I felt his tongue cup my clit & begin to stroke. I was completely caught offguard by this & when all 10 of his fingertips began to lightly tickle my lower belly while continuing the "oral exam" I had the most intense orgasm of my life!!

Thank goodness he lived in a house, otherwise I'm sure someone would have called the police from the sound I made. I thought I was going to faint, it was so intense.

Then he untied me & told me how brave I was, & now that I was tired, we could both take a nap.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back