• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My most intense tickling experience ever! MMMMMM/F

Mousey_ticklee

Hi I'm new to the forums, but today I ended up sharing the story of the the worst I've been tickled in the Chatroom many times...I'll just post it here so that I can just refer it, LOL.

I was 16 when this happened. Where I live, there is a park reserve not far from my home. I'm the sort of person that usually likes to stick to myself. However, one day, I was walking alone through a biketrail that skirts the edge of this park reserve. Anyway all of a sudden, 6 boys whom I vaguely remember seeing at my school jumped out of nowhere. They grabbed me and carried me deeper into the park reserve far out of earshot of anyone. They got to this one place where they tied my wrists and ankles together, then they took a long rope and attached it to the ropes around my wrists. They threw the other end over a tree trunk and pulled until my arms were up over my head and I was standing up on my toes. I was so scared! I thought I was going to get raped! Because I was stretched, my shirt rode up, exposing a sliver of my midriff. One of the guys lightly brushed his fingertips along my exposed skin, I jumped. On seeing my reaction, they did it again and again asking me if I was ticklish, each time getting more aggressive. Finally they broke out into a full tickling of me, my heart was pounding and I was laughing so hard begging for them to stop. They did this for like 5 minutes then they stopped and let me have a breather. Little did I know what they had in store for me. They then pulled my shirt over my head and tied it to the rope so it wouldn't fall. Then they undid my ankles and took off my shoes, socks, and pants, then they tied my ankles again. I began gettin really scared, I still thought they were going to rape me at this point. Then they resumed tickling, more intense than before, probing my helpless and defenseless body for the hot spots, and I must admit I did a poor job of covering it up because they found them. Worst of all was my belly. They tickled the crap out of me for what seemed like forever, but I think it was about 15-20 minutes. I was crying and hyperventilating...and laughing uncontrollably too. Once again they stopped and let me recover, all the while I was begging them to let me go. My words fell on stone ears though. But for as bad as it had been it was to get still even worse! One of the guys went around behind me and undid my bra! He let it fall to the ground. I felt so embarrased and afraid. I was topless with my arms above my head in front of 6 fully dressed boys. I so wanted to die. I didn't think of getting raped this time, I knew what was coming next. This was the day I learned I had INSANELY ticklish nipples! One of the boys wet his index finger and started making an inwards spiral on my breast. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I could feel my nipples getting hard as each circle got closer to my nipple. Then he began to rapidly flick his fingertip as fast as he could over my nipple. I was in complete anguish! his other hand joined in and did the other one. Then all the boys joined in each tickling a different part of me. Some did my feet, another got my thighs, there was one boy on each side doing a breast in one hand and my belly in another, one did my neck, while the one kept on flicking his single fingertips over my rockhard nipples. I was laughing, crying, screaming, and pleading all at the same time! They kept telling my that I was loving it...I was sure I was going to die! Then worst of all happened they decided to trade in their fingers for tongues! Frankly I would've prefered the fingers, the tongues were utterly unbearable! my head was giddy from all my screaming and laughing...I couldn't take it, I felt like I was going to explode. The tickled me like this for who knows how long...but it was pretty long! Then they cut me down and because all the blood was out of my arms I couldn't move them. They tied my arms to a tree stump and tickled me some more all over, but especially on my belly and nipples. They made me promise not to tell anyone. Then all of a sudden they cut me loose and ran off...and I have never seem those boys again to this day. I was so exhausted that I layed there for quite some time before I got up an got myself redressed. I figure the entire time they tickled me must have been a couple hours at least! It was just after midday when they got me, and it was later in the afternoon when they let me go. I was so shaken up by the whole thing that I never told anyone about it, until today that is. There you have it, my worst tickling ever and believe it or not every bit of it was true!
The End.

Last edited:
OK, I know I'm being a party-pooper here, but I just have to ask...

How did a rear-hook bra just fall off when you had your arms bound overhead?

Redmage said:
OK, I know I'm being a party-pooper here, but I just have to ask...

How did a rear-hook bra just fall off when you had your arms bound overhead?

Umm, I'm a size AA...and therefore don't need much support from above...I usually wear strapless bras and they do hook in the back.

Well that was pretty intense! :wow:

I guess from the tone of your post that you enjoyed yourself. If so I'm happy for you.

Personally, I prefer a willing lee. I don't want to hurt or scare nobody. I just wanna make 'em laugh! :upsidedow

Thanks for taking the time to share. Welcome to the forum.

Mousey_ticklee said:
Umm, I'm a size AA...and therefore don't need much support from above...I usually wear strapless bras and they do hook in the back.
I see. I usually see strapless bras only beneath off-the-shoulder gowns, so you understand my confusion.

it's ok redmage! :) I suppose I wouldv'e been luckier that day if I had been wearing an over the shoulder bra...I don't usually like wearing them though because i don't like the feeling.

sole seeker said:
Well that was pretty intense! :wow:

I guess from the tone of your post that you enjoyed yourself. If so I'm happy for you.

Personally, I prefer a willing lee. I don't want to hurt or scare nobody. I just wanna make 'em laugh! :upsidedow

Thanks for taking the time to share. Welcome to the forum.

Thankyou for welcoming me sole seeker!

Actually, I hated every minute of it. It's been over 2 years since it happened, I've never spoken of it to anyone. But yesterday I somehow got roped into telling it to a guy in the chatroom, then before you knew it, lots of people were asking me about it...I just decided to print it out. It's strange, but talking about it so many times yesterday made me feel weird in a way. And as for willing, all my tickles were nonconsentual. I've been tickled by family and friends all my life growing up, but always innocently. Frankly I don't mind if someone wants to tickle me out of the blue, but that one time went way to far. I'm glad nothing like it ever happened again. I'm very shy and sensitive about my body, but at the same time am curious about tickling.

Sorry this happened to you...

I mean, I'm glad in a way because it could have been much much worse (as you said you thought you were going to be raped). Did you ever consider filing assault charges? I mean tying you up & touching you against your will is one thing, but they also took off your clothes unwillingly. Anyway, I guess it wasnt exactly traumatizing if it made you curious about tickling, and Im glad for that at least. :)

I agree with you CaptainQuantum. This is a horrifying story. There is definitely a line where non-consentual tickling becomes inappropriate and this kind of thing blows miles past the line into the purely illegal. I can certainly understand the embarrassment of this incident might make you choose not to report these people, but this kind of conduct is horrifying to me, and I would rather see your assailants be put in jail than at large doing this to other innocent women. The vast majority of the tickling community are very polite and respectful and would never even consider the inappropriate actions taken by these people in your story. I hope you are not soured on tickling because of this experience. It can be great fun with someone that you trust.

Welcome to TMF, Mousey. That tickling experience you had sounds most unpleasant, and almost abusive. I have been gang tickled a couple of times in my life, and it wasnt anything like that. An experience like that could conceivably make someone hate tickling forever, but it seems it had the opposite effect on you. I love to see girls tickled, but not in that fashion.
Anyhow, thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Wow! Thank you all for being so concerned! Like I said though the boys who did that to me were all but complete strangers to me, and I never saw them again. I think they must have been ashamed of it afterwards or something. And it was 2 years ago, so they must have moved on by now. Right after it happened I was traumatized...I didn't go outside for several days...I never told anyone about it though...until the other day...On the TMF chat...Someone asked me about the worst time I was tickled...I couldn't believe it but I found myself talking about it for the first time...and not just once that night either. I told it over so many times that I decided to just write it to save me the trouble. But you know what I felt strange bringing the memories back like that...I don't fully understand it. So although it didn't make me hate tickling it didn't have the OPPOSITE effect either. I still feel mixed about the whole thing...and no I've been tickled by family and friends all my life, but that was different it was innocent and fun...So that even that happened to me didn't make me interested in tickling...Actually I'm more curious than anything at the moment. But there you have it. Once again, thank you guys, you people are very friendly here.

....thats a true story....holy crap......
...thanks for sharing...?...

:yowzer: Thats damn near scary right there. I dont see how somone could have somthing like that stay on there contience(spelling). I mean it is just tickling but like Mitch said thats pushing the abusive limit right there. But I will say this, im glad thats all they did to you and that this experince didnt dissuade your like for tickling. Oh and welcome to the forum/

Ok. And now , i think, its time for that boys to reveal themselves if they are on this forum ) Confess to this crime ))

wow

Story was of course awesome, but I must say, I would of been whoopin' them boys somethin fierce for ya. :sowrong:

but then would of asked ya for a tickle-date later :cool:

It is my understanding that quite a few people find it more pleasurable to present their tickling fantasies as true experiences... I thank you anyway for taking the time to post it.

awwwww boys and there...... rape *shrugs* boys will be boys lol

all joking aside that is one intense and scary thing. granted it was just tickling but still could of been more. im glad it was a pleasureable experence for you and nothing bad came to you from it.

Hello Mousey ticklee,
Welcome to the forum.
Six boys that you kinda knew from school came out of nowhere and stripped you down?
They tied you up with rope and tickled you, and you didn't give your consent?
Darling, I am really glad that you weren't hurt during this assault.

I love writing stories that are fictional about all kinds of fantasies, but if this had happened to me in real life the way you describe it, I would have been really scared.

Good show of support guys.

But I think she of all people would know if the act commited was a crime or not. It is a crime if she found it intrusive. For what she writes, it wasn't considered intrusive after the fact. If you were at a party and gang tickled by a bunch of people who were maybe friends of your sister's but you did not know them, that, in itself is also considered assault.

It IS a crime, friendly or not, hell, if your sibling tickled you against your will, it could be considered assault too. However would you interpret it so?

She shared a story, she will decide what it means. Concern is fine and dandy, but I think you're all exaggerating just a tad bit. It's a fantastical story for one, so perhaps you should take it with a dab of sugar.

don't know what to think about it

Hm, i can't help, but I think there are some contradictions your story:

1. the tickling was non-consensual, very hard, very long and to speak in legal terms, it can be considered as a crime

but

you seemed to enjoy it, it was special in your life? why would you tell, if you didn't like it somehow... makes no sense to me?

So: did you like it or not?

2. guys from your school, you hardly knew

but

you never saw them again... hmmmm

3. Did the guys ever mention, why the tickled exactly you???

4: However: What happened to you for many ticklees would be a perfect dream/fantasy - congratulations

Nice story although this doesn't belong in the "True Tickling Stories" section for obvious reasons...

I have to agree with both baldadonis and CaptainQuantum. While I feel that non-consentual tickling can be very sensual and erotic to a point, however what happend to you crosses several lines by a long shot. I am glad you were able to recover in that tickling still remains a curiosity, I am not so sure I would have the ability to be very trusting after that, let alone allow someone to touch me.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back